Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Data sightings

It has been reported to me that people are spotting Data's head in many places, even throughout different time periods so it would seem that something is causing his head to shift through temporal corridors in search of his body (Headless horseman in reverse).

This stunning photo was just sent to me and clearly shows a damaged, and somewhat dazed looking Data. (This is truly stunning!)

Click For Spoiler

This leaves the question....

Where In The World Is Data's Head??

There's been another possible sighting of Data!!!!! Maybe Bysty can confirm this for us. He was at this event. Look closely at the guys in white on the right-hand side of the picture, that one really looks like Data to me.

Click For Spoiler

LOL. Those are great.

Made me think of the old kid's game show "Where in the world is Camen Sandiego. LOL

LOL.  Those are great. 

Made me think of the old kid's game show "Where in the world is Camen Sandiego. LOL

That's where I came up with it lol

LOL.  Those are great. 

That's where I came up with it lol

Great minds think alike huh. LOL

A friend of mine who works at a photo finishing place noticed these two pictures in a batch he was developing. Could this be another Data sighting?

Click for Spoiler:

Datadisney.jpg

datatea.jpg

It has been reported to me that people are spotting Data's head in many places, even throughout different time periods so it would seem that something is causing his head to shift through temporal corridors in search of his body (Headless horseman in reverse).

This stunning photo was just sent to me and clearly shows a damaged, and somewhat dazed looking Data. (This is truly stunning!)

Click for Spoiler:

elnix_data2.JPG

This leaves the question....

it could be somewhere....IN WASHINGTON!!!

OMG, I was surfing the web and look what I found at a site running out of the Loch Ness area of Scotland:

Click for Spoiler:

kelpy.jpg

:o I'm beginning to have Data Sightings in dreams; in a dream last night, I could have sworn I saw Data outta the corner of my eye but when I looked, he was gone. I remember thinking in the dream: "Naw, it couldn't be!" :)

In looking through my photo album I discovered something I hadn't noticed before: (Scroll to the right)

Click for Spoiler:

basic2.jpg

LOL. Where are you standing?

Behind Data and to his left (your right).

Guest Ktrek

Can anyone say Zelig? :P

Ktrek

Hey, I saw him. He was driving the karma that hit the Q that was riding that stolen bike. He parked the karma in front of Takara's house. He's been in there with her all night. :dude:

Hey, I saw him.  He was driving the karma that hit the Q that was riding that stolen bike.  He parked the karma in front of Takara's house. He's been in there with her all night. :dude:

sssshhhhhh!!!! If Lessa finds out, she'll come over and I'll have to share him. LOL

OMG, I was surfing the web and look what I found at a site running out of the Loch Ness area of Scotland:

Click for Spoiler:

kelpy.jpg

:laugh::rofl::wow::rofl::rofl::iwo::laugh::iwo::laugh: :lol: