Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WildStar

WildStar Personal Log

:) NoSF the peaple that were going to drive backed out just a few hours ago so we are not gong eny where :(

Waffle Sandwiches from www.fabulousfoods.com web pag

1 tablspoon chunky peanut butter

2 tablespoons mashed banana

1 tablespoon honey

2 light frozen waffles, toasted (such as Aunt Jemima Light®)

Procedure

Makes 1 Serving

Combine peanut butter, banana, and honey in a small bowl. Spread on toasted waffles.

Per Serving:

249 Cal; 9g Total Fat; 3g Sat. Fat; 45 g Carb.; 7g Protein; 8g Fiber; 0mg Chol; 558mg Sodium

Exchanges:

1 Fruit; 2 Bread; 1 Fat

Serving Information

Serves: 1

Fat: g

Calories: 249

Space Dream

I am drifting though space,

Like a disembodied spirt,

Danceing with the stars,

So near but is so far,

I drift into time and space,

I am the piolt,

I am the Ace of outer space,

So I flout though the galaxies,

Far and beyond,

Seeing the stars of other worlds,

My whirls in it's cosmic splender,

Here in space I am the Ace,

Exploring the meany worlds,

But like a super nova explotion,

I return to my earthly body,

Awake in my room,

It was a dream,

Oh to dream of space,

Where I am the Ace of Outer space.

I am going to bed It's getting very Late here If you would like me to post some thing yummy just let me know

These next 2 posts are going to be things for Dog's

Cheddar Dog Biscuits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients

1 C flour

1 C whole wheat flour

1 1/4 C cheddar cheese, shredded

4 garlic cloves, minced

1/2 C vegetable oil

4-6 T water

Procedure

Preheat oven to 400°F.

Combine flour, cheese, garlic and vegetable oil in food processor. Cover and process to a coarse meal. With machine running, slowly add water until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll out each piece to 1/2" thickness. Cut out bone shape using a cookie cutter or cardboard template. Transfer to ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom of cookies are lightly browned. Carefully transfer bones to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate in airtight container.

CHEESY CARROT MUFFINS FOR DOGS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients

1 cup all purpuse flour

1 cup whole wheat flour

1 tablespoonbacking powder

1 cup grated Cheddar cheese

2 large eggs

1 cup milk

1/4 vegetable oil

Procedure

Preheat oven to 350* Grease a muffin tin or use paper baking cups.

Combine the flours, baking powder & mix well.

Add cheese & carrot , use fingers to mix them in to flour until there distribute. In another bowl beat the eggs, with whisk, then in milk & vegetable oil. Pour in to dry mixture, & mix well until combined. Fill muffin tins three quarters full.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins feel springy to touch.

Be sure to let cool before letting the dog taste you’re muffins

Peanut Butter Dog Treats

Ingredients

1 3/4 C whole wheat flour

1 1/4 C oatmeal

2 T vegetable oil

1 C warm water

1/3 C peanut butter

Procedure

Preheat oven to 300°F.

Mix the dry ingredients together. Mix water and peanut butter together then blend into dry ingredients until you get a firm dough.

Blend both mixtures until a firm dough is achieved. Shape dough into an oblong roll, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for an hour.

Lightly grease two baking sheet. Slice roll into 1/2 inch slices, place on baking sheet and bake for about 50 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely before giving them to yur furry friends.

Z-Dog's Power Biscuits

Ingredients

1 cup all purpose flour

1 1/2 cups oats (uncooked oatmeal)

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour

1 1/2 cup corn meal

4 T garlic powder

1/2 cup oat bran

1/3 cup olive oil

3 T honey

1 egg

1 1/4 cups chicken, beef or vegetable stock or broth

Procedure

Makes about 3 dozen small biscuits

Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease (or line with parchment paper) 2 large cookie sheets. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the egg, oil and stock. Mix well to form a soft dough that is firm enough to roll out. On a floured surface roll out dough to about 1/2 inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes and place about 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for two hours, then turn the oven off and let the biscuits sit for several hours until oven is completely cool in order to dry and harden them. Store at room temperature for several months.

Serving Information

Serves: 17

Have you ever thought of selling your recipes on ebay? I used to do that. Didn't make a fortune but enough to pay a bill or two every month. And there's no shipping since you just e-mail the recipe.

Have you ever thought of selling your recipes on ebay? I used to do that. Didn't make a fortune but enough to pay a bill or two every month. And there's no shipping since you just e-mail the recipe.

I dont know how to use ebay, what do ya do?

Here's a link to eBay's Learning Center. It explains everything you need to know about selling on ebay. Once you get started it's real easy. :lol:

Here's a link to eBay's Learning Center. It explains everything you need to know about selling on ebay. Once you get started it's real easy. :lol:

Thank you :lol: I may give it a try some day

Breakfast Casserole

1 cup chopped green pepper

1 cup chopped red pepper

1/2 cup chopped onion

2 cups cholesterol-free egg product

1 cup fat free milk

3/4 cup 2% Milk Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese

1 tsp. Italian seasoning

1/4 tsp. black pepper

4 slices whole wheat bread, torn

SPRAY medium nonstick skillet with no stick cooking spray. Add peppers and onion; cook on medium-high heat 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Place in large bowl. Add egg product, milk, cheese and seasonings; mix with wire whisk until well blended.

SPRAY 2-quart casserole with no stick cooking spray. Place bread in prepared casserole. Cover evenly with egg product mixture, making sure all bread is coated.

BAKE at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.

Hi I have started to go to a place called CURVES it is a place for women to go workout ( it is low impact) and not have men gacking at them the hole time. I have just started a low carb diet. Now can some one tell me way there has to be the work Die in the word Diet???? :unsure:

:P this is so funny Had to share

LMAO! I love that! :P

:lol: Glad you liked it ;)

How is every one doing? I hope all is well with you, I wish all of the US citens a happy memorial day weekend

Some thing cool for a hot holiday <_<

Old fatione Ice Tea

Category: Beverages

Total Time: 1 hr

Makes: 2qt

Ingredients:

4 tablespoons Lipton instant ice tea

1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix

Preparation:

spoon in the tea and add water and CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice

Mix together and chile for a hour.

for extra flare add sprig of mint on side yummy and cooling on a hot day,

Enjoy

Notes:

I like to make it with sun tea using 6 liption tea bags

Some thing cool for a hot holiday <_<

Old fatione Ice Tea

Category: Beverages

Total Time: 1 hr

Makes: 2qt

Ingredients:

4 tablespoons Lipton instant ice tea

1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix

Preparation:

spoon in the tea and add water and CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice

Mix together and chile for a hour.

for extra flare add sprig of mint on side yummy and cooling on a hot day,

Enjoy

Notes:

I like to make it with sun tea using 6 liption tea bags

oooooooo, I have to try this one. I think I even have raspberry ice flavor. I love Crystal Light. color_.gif

Hummm....... is it righ or wrong to blow up a computer? :P WHY? well i am haveing a lot of comptroubles as of the last 4 mounths it has cost me over $2.000 so far gust for extra parts. I am thinking of getting a new one, eny one have a ida of what is the best copmuter to get??

Hummm....... is it righ or wrong to blow up a computer? :P  WHY? well i am haveing a lot of comptroubles as of the last 4 mounths it has cost me over $2.000 so far gust for extra parts.  I am thinking of getting a new one, eny one have a ida of what is the best copmuter to get??

With that amount of money you could have bought a computer! If you had spend that much money on a computer I would have just bought a new one.