Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WildStar

WildStar Personal Log

:clap: To day I am doing good , and getting ready to do some big cooking for the Thanks Giving! And to day I am cooking for a pot luck.

:pepsi::clap: Last night was great we had meany things to eat, even throw we only had 28 peaple show up. Dont know who got more stufft use or the Turkey. :clap:

Just now I staarted a big pot of left over Turkey Soup :eek: I love to cook things If you need a resipie let me know I will find one fore you

Hello to all my fellow ship mates! I hope yu have a Merry Christmass and a very Happy New Year!!

Greatings Ship Mates hope you have had a great Christmas! Now lets have a rockin New Year :dude:

:biggrin: I have seen the movie The Passion Of Christ, it was good & very Graphic with lot of blood, Only thing was ther was subtiles

"STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY"

The star light shines so bright,

With a beauty of diamonds in the night,

Oh star of beauty bright shine,

They light on me this night,

So in the night I can shine as bright,

As a diamond in the night.

Oh how bright they shine in the night,

But how I long to touch a star,

That seams so near,

But is so far,

But the star are so bright,

Like diamonds in the night,

That twinkle and sparkle in the night sky,

So know why all harts fly when you ,

Look at the beauty of the diamonds in the night!

Well I have seen the Mel Gibson movie the Passion......It is good but my only complaint is you have to read subtiles the hole show :bow:

:unsure: Itis good to be back on the Treksight my mom has been keeping my working on things. Right now i am cooking gumbo for dinner :koolaid:

For the trek fans that like to cook like me here is a easy one to make....

Egg in a Basket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients

Ingredients

• 1 slice white, whole wheat, or raisin bread

• 2 eggs

• 1 tablespoon milk

• Dash salt

• Dash pepper

• 1 tablespoon margarine or butter

• 1 slice Swiss or other cheese

• Avocado slice (optional)

• Tomato slice (optional)

Procedure

Directions:

1. Cut a hole 2-1/2 or 3 inches in diameter from the center of bread slice. Reserve center round. In a small shallow flat dish combine one of the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Dip bread slice and center round in egg mixture.

2. In a medium skillet melt margarine or butter over medium heat. Cook dipped bread slice and center round in margarine about 1 minute on each side or until light golden brown. Drop remaining egg in center of slice and cook until egg is almost of desired doneness. Turn over and top with cheese. Cook about 1 minute more or until cheese is slightly melted. (For an egg cooked sunny-side up, cook for 2 minutes, and cover skillet after adding cheese slice.) Garnish with avocado and tomato slices, if desired. Makes 1 serving.

Walkin in a dream

I am walkin in a dream,

Nothing is quite the way it seems,

But I keep on walkin,

If I walk in to his life,

Will I be his wife?

But i'll still be walkin,

Everything keeps changein,

Yet I'm still an the same,

But I'm still walkin.

:laugh: Mom and I have been doing a lot of cooking off of the food network resipys as of late.... Ihave allso been makeing things her is a sport the troops thing i made

:thumbs: I had a vires in mycomp and I have to have every thing deleted. NowI had to find every thing all over a gian :thumbs:

that really sucks :thumbs: I've never had a virus but I have lost all the info on my comp before, but it was my fault. :thumbs: it's such a pain in the ***

:thumbs: thanks I hope i have it in control soon........The Virse is ID is by these numbers w32/secfo if yousee this get rid of it right away!

Up date on comp troubles!

I am still not able to do much on msn or in the msn IM....some thing is ready strange goig on here :laugh:

:laugh: Well so far so good the virse is not back, the pearson that gave me the virse is a very sick and lonley person for doning things like that. What kind of enjoyment do Haker's get from doing things like makeing things like that? :laugh:

To day I have gone to my 2010 the time at CURVES a womans exrise :( place itis fun here is a poem I did

Curves

Dancing around the curves,

working way the pounds,

Oh what fun,

Go around 3 times,

And you are done.

As you step up and down,

Never wearing a frown,

a new you is were you will be bound,

Taking to the curves oh what a wild thing

making a new you what a wonders thing.

Just dancing around them curves.

Candied Tea Spoons

You will need.......

Vegetable cooking spray

3/4 pinches Fruit-flavored hard candy,crushed

2 tbs corn syrup

Heavyweight plastic spoons

Jelly roll pan or cookie sheet

Make each bach with a differnent flavered candy.

Line up jelly roll pan (or cookie sheet)with wax papper; spray with cooing spray.

In a heavy sauce pan, combine chrushed candies and cornsyrup over low heat. Stirring frequently, heat until candies melt.

Spoon candy in to bowl of spoons on the prepared pan with the handles or rim and spoons level.

Allow candy to harden. Store in a airtight container.

Yields:24 spoons

:clap: To who ever called the spelling Plolice I have a problem with spelling every thing looks back words and spell cheek dont know what I am trying to say at all :P I am working on how to type hoping it'll help

:flex: This friday with a bite of luck I will be going to San Fransico to see a taping of wheel of fortune, this will be a taping don't know when it will be on tv :nono: I think it woud be cool if I could be one of the peaple on the show! :flex: