Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

ddillard Personal Log

eBay is both great and evil. I've found a lot of really neat things for very little money on eBay and I've also spent way too much money on eBay. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's bought an out of print cd for $47. I tend to get obssesive when I bid, I must win, nevermind the cost.

I finally sold something on ebay!!!!  Well, got a bid on one of the auctions anyway, but it is the first one so I am a little excited.

See, I told you the bids would come in on the last day. :dude: Extremely cool!

cool. i loved selling stuff on ebay it was great i sold some things, well one thing in particular that i threw in the garbage, then thought about it and got it out and sold it on ebay for 50.00 plus shipping. i love ebay.lol

Well as many have probably noticed I have been very busy lately. I have been trying to find the software that I need to get my online store set up the way that I want it, which luckily I have now found the software, now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

I have also been really busy with some odd situations that have been popping up at work and home that have demanded my attention way to much lately.

I feel bad that I have not been around the boards as much and I apologize for that, but things will hopefully be starting to slow down a little now which will give me more time to be here.

Oh, yeah and I found out that it may be possible that I have a child.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Boy I wish I'd turned on the IM yesterday. Whoa, ok, I'll talk to you tonight.

one more :rofl:

:laugh: Whooaaa.. :laugh: That's quite a bombshell !! You must be in shock..I know I would be..Hope everything goes well... :laugh:

Yeah it has been a weird couple of weeks. I have had alot on my mind, which is why I have not been online as much. I am just hoping to get a chance to sit down and talk to the mother soon to figure everything out, as right now I am going off information that is being provided by a mutual friend since we have not had an opportunity to discuss all of it yet.

Well, I am sitting at work bored stiff. I really wish I had today off. I had Wed and Thurs off and I have Sat and Sun off so it seems kind of pointless to be here on Friday. I have just had so much on my mind lately I don't really feel up to doing a whole lot, but some things should get resolved this weekend which will make things go a lot better.

Well, as some of you know my father has been in the hospital for surgery. It has had me kind of freaked out and very worried. My mind does not quite seem to work very well lately as a result. I imagine that it has been obvious to some that have read some of my posts her lately. I just cannot seem to put thoughts into words very well right now or to stay on the same subject for a complete sentence.

But I have been told that my dad is now able to move around the hospital room which is a good thing.

I am glad your dad is getting better, I hope him a speedy recovery

Well, I am feeling a little better now. I just returned to work after taking a five day vacation, which did alot to release some of the stress that had building up. I have made a few changes in my way of dealing with life, one of which is to spend more time here the way that I used to. I just have to finish getting my room straightened around so that is is easier to use the computer, which I will have done in the next couple of days.

Dill!!! *tackle hugs*

I missed you :laugh:

Thanks, I have missed you as well, I just had to take a little time away to sort some things out in my own life, but I am better now.

Glad you had a good vacation... :laugh:

Yeah, I spent three of the five days glued to the television watching seasons 6 and 7 of DS9

Dill!!! *tackle hugs*

I missed you :laugh:

Thanks, I have missed you as well, I just had to take a little time away to sort some things out in my own life, but I am better now.

I understand completely :)

Welcome back, Dil; glad things are starting to work out for ya. :angry:

Well, another day another dollar. Spending another "wonderful" day at work. Hopefully it is a slow day. It is nice that I will be off for the next two days though, I am hoping to get things finished up at the house tomorrow so that my computer is more accessible. I would have had it done already but I was suffering from "I'm on vacation, I'll do it later" syndrome when I was off for five days. LOL.

Well, today is my first day of working dayshift. This should make life a little easier as far as getting things done around the house, at least after I get used to being awake this early in the morning. LOL

This is funny ddillard. I haven't read your log in months and now, I am. I am having that same computer accessibilty problem that your having. What do you think causes that anyway? A virus? :( I spent most of yesterday shovelling out here around mine. :tear: But first I needed to clear a path from my desk to the kitchen, it was terrible. Nice talking wth you :(

Well, I have gotten pretty much settled into a new place so I should now be around alot more. It has just taken some time to adjust to some changes that have occured in my life recently.

*tackle hugs dill*  :wow:

59.gif  <--- happy dance

262127[/snapback]

Wow, can't beat a welcome like that. Getting takled by one of the most beautiful, kind hearted, and best friends anyone could have, that would make anyone come around alot more often.

Aw hell, you've already got me blushing again.  :blush 2:

262131[/snapback]

I have always seemed to be good at that, and us STF old fogies gotta stick together right?