Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

ddillard Personal Log

I have determined that I have way to much time on my hands as demonstrated by my signature right now.

295958[/snapback]

LOL it looks good dill..i take it you really wanna go on vacation B) :waaaa:

I have determined that I have way to much time on my hands as demonstrated by my signature right now.

295958[/snapback]

LOL it looks good dill..i take it you really wanna go on vacation B) :waaaa:

295960[/snapback]

Oh most definitely. Last year I just used my vacation one day here and there so I have not had a normal amount of vacation time in almost two years and I really need a break. So I am definitely looking forward to my nine, count 'em, nine days off. LOL.

295958[/snapback]

LOL it looks good dill..i take it you really wanna go on vacation :blink: :idea:

295960[/snapback]

Oh most definitely. Last year I just used my vacation one day here and there so I have not had a normal amount of vacation time in almost two years and I really need a break. So I am definitely looking forward to my nine, count 'em, nine days off. LOL.

295964[/snapback]

Wow 2 years thats a long time,i can understand then why you want it so bad :waaaa: ..9 days sounds like plenty of time to me and a perfect time of year to take one right after the holidays B) ..anyway i hope you have a good time what ever you do with your 9 days off :nono: B)

Sadly I will be pretty much doing nothing on my vacation just sitting at home watching TV and surfing the net, just won't be at work. LOL.

Well, I broke down and bought a cheap computer desk at Odd Lots last night so that I could get my computer off the floor to make it easier to use at the house. Did not really have the money to spend but sitting on the floor was killing me. I will be getting another desk from a friend in the near future, but having an extra one never hurts.

I start my vacation after work tomorrow, and trust me it cannot get here quick enough. On a positive note I had my annual review at work today and got my 5% raise which is not much but is the max for where I work so it is better than nothing.

This is one of those days that I just should have stayed in bed. So far today has been horrible.

My air mattress had moved in the night so when I got up this morning I ran into a wall. Then tripped trying to get out of the gate in the yard to go to work. Then I get here and I swear every stupid person on earth is making it their purpose to speak to me before I go on vacation. I cannot wait for the day to end so I can take my week off.

And the day continues. One of the supervisors gave me a bag of flaming hot Cheetos, which was a good thing on the surface. After eating them I returned to taking calls. During my last call I, without thinking, rubbed the corner of my eye and ended up with "hot stuff" in my eye and under my contact lens. I had to finish the call before I could do anything about it, so was trying to apologize to a customer about our not being able to correct her issue due to it being out of support boundaries with tears running down my face as I was trying to choke back the pain.

From now on when I take a vacation I am calling off the day before it is scheduled to start.

OUCH!! ;)

296623[/snapback]

Yeah, I will be so glad when I get through the next hour and a half and get out of here for a while. Now the only problem is going to be convincing myself to come back after my vacation is over, LOL.

OUCH!! :o

296623[/snapback]

Yeah, I will be so glad when I get through the next hour and a half and get out of here for a while. Now the only problem is going to be convincing myself to come back after my vacation is over, LOL.

296637[/snapback]

:blink: Owww bet that stings,going back to work after a vaction is a tuff one, but one thing always makes me go back FOOD if i dont work i dont eat and no food make Hang go something something :laugh:

Well, I am on vacation now. I am really enjoying not going to work and have done absolutely nothing for the last couple of days. Saturday I built a computer for a friend but other than that I have just been sitting in front of my computer doing pretty much nothing productive.

Well, I am on vacation now.  I am really enjoying not going to work and have done absolutely nothing for the last couple of days.  Saturday I built a computer for a friend but other than that I have just been sitting in front of my computer doing pretty much nothing productive.

297187[/snapback]

I love doing that!!!! I'm so lazy.... :P Have a nice vacation :)

Well I am back at work again, the vacations over. I have to say that ..... Well, I still don't want to be here, lol. I just need to win the lottery.

Well, another day at work. I am hoping that today improves. Not so much anything with work that has been going bad, just that I have a bad toothache for some reason.

Had my taxes done last night and should be getting a refund check either today or tomorrow, so that is a good thing. Also, bid on a TiVo on ebay and won at a really cheap price, I gotta stay away from ebay it will be the death of me.

Well, I have blocked ebay on my computer for a while, lol. I have not bid on anything else but I keep having to fight off temptation. Should get the check today and I have some other things that have to be taken care of before anymore splurging takes place.

B) Yeah I understand what you mean about Ebay. It is addicting. At times I have to force myself not to look at the Ebay site. I have bid on and bought many cool things there..

B) Yeah I understand what you mean about Ebay. It is addicting. At times I have to force myself not to look at the Ebay site. I have bid on and bought many cool things there..

298529[/snapback]

I had never even looked at ebay until about a year ago. Then I did and bought my first item, and it was all down hill from there, lol. I just have to resist the "Oooh, that is a great deal." reaction that I keep getting when I go there, LOL.

Well, sitting at work as always. I picked up an extra shift tomorrow to get in some overtime, starting to regret that choice though, lol. I am hoping that today will not be an extremely busy day here. It has been slow so far but now that I said that it will be my luck that I will get slammed.

Okay, I definitely spoke to soon, LOL I got a call shortly after my last entry and I just got off the call and still did not get the customer fixed.

Well, I ran late for work this morning by a little over an hour. Still don't have an alarm clock at the house, since I have not moved it yet, lol. Roommate overslept so we were all late today.

Well, I made it in on time today so this may hopefully be a good day. Don't have much of anything out of the ordinary to share just work and then go home so pretty boring on my end right now.

I am feeling pretty congested today, and am starting to loose my voice a little bit, that could be very interesting considering I spend my day talking on the phone.

Well today promises to be a good day. I am not supposed to be taking any calls today as I will be manning our projects internal chat program. This means that our frontline agents will be submitting questions to me in a Java based Instant Messaging type program for me to answer rather then them having to call in. What this means for me is that I will pretty much nothing but surfing the web all day, since this is a fairly new thing and not many of our agents even use it.