Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

ddillard Personal Log

Well, I decided to try something new and I went yesterday with some friends from work and got my tongue pierced. It did not hurt nearly as bad as i was expecting though. My tongue is a little swollen, but not horribly. It will take some getting used to though.

Ouch!  :dude:

262680[/snapback]

It was actually just a small pinch when I got it pierced. It is a little sore today but about the same as if I had accidentally bitten my tongue while eating.

So you went through with it huh? *shakes head* You're braver than I. Anyone tries to get near my tongue with a sharp object they're getting kicked across the room. :dude:

So you went through with it huh? *shakes head* You're braver than I. Anyone tries to get near my tongue with a sharp object they're getting kicked across the room.  :dude: 

262741[/snapback]

Yeah, I went through with it. As for the bravery thing, it did not hut, I just felt a little pinch, from what I know of other people that I have talked to the tongue is one of the least painful piercings. I will just talk a little funny for a few days.

Well I am spending another "exciting" day at work. Will be spending most of my day listening to hold music since I am taking today to catch up on some callbacks that we have not finished yet. It would be better if the music was not so lame. lol

Well, I am at work today. It is Thursday so that means that I have to take calls today, ughhh. Did I ever mention that I hate Thursdays? This is the first week that I have had to actually take calls for a little over a month and I am a bit out of practice, but oh well, I can bluff right along with the best of them. lol

Well things have started to slow down for me which is a good thing. I am trying to pick up as much overtime as I can to get some extra cash for thanksgiving and christmas. Also, trying to lower my points as I am thinking of changing projects when we start doing tech support for Cox cable after the first of the year.

Well, my headaches have returned and they are getting worse by the day. If they do not stop by this weekend when I have a day off I am going to have to go see a doctor, as much as I hate to. They are starting to interfere with my job, as they caused me to be late this morning, and they are making me very grouchy and I keep snapping at people at work for the slightest things.

Aw dill, you and me both with the headaches. :shocked: *massive hugs and passes the excedrine* :congrats: Get your butt to the doctor, goodness knows you bug me to go to the doctor enough. :lol:

Aw dill, you and me both with the headaches.  :( *massive hugs and passes the excedrine*  :nono: Get your butt to the doctor, goodness knows you bug me to go to the doctor enough.  :nono:

281751[/snapback]

But that is different.

Well, I have not been as active as I once was due to my dealing with some issues, but I am now back in full force and let me tell you it is something that I have been looking forward too.

Glad to see you're back!  :assimilated:

287561[/snapback]

Thanks, I never completely left, I was here everyday to check my forums but just had not been posting much but that is going to change now.

Well tonight should definitely be very interesting. I am working an overnight shift for a friend of mine. This is the first time that I have worked an overnight shift in almost a year. During this shift I will primarily be taking calls from our frontline agents to answer questions for them while they are troubleshooting with the customers, I have not done this for about four months now. I may also have to take a few calls to troubleshoot with customer's which I have not done in nearly a year, so yeah I am a little nervous about this. Not because of the technical side, but because of remembering the phone protocal for these types of calls.

Okay, well I have taken like five 2 minute calls in three and a half hours. I am now officially bored to tears and seriously resisting the urge to crawl under my desk and go to sleep.

Okay, well I have taken like five 2 minute calls in three and a half hours.  I am now officially bored to tears and seriously resisting the urge to crawl under my desk and go to sleep.

288765[/snapback]

:P coffee dill and lots of it and if that dont work i use a tryed and tested method...banging my head off the desk :P ..lol but its not recomended.

Okay, well I have taken like five 2 minute calls in three and a half hours.  I am now officially bored to tears and seriously resisting the urge to crawl under my desk and go to sleep.

288765[/snapback]

:P coffee dill and lots of it and if that dont work i use a tryed and tested method...banging my head off the desk :P ..lol but its not recomended.

288769[/snapback]

Well, not doing coffee cause I forgot it on my counter. lol. But I did stop and get a couple two liters of Mountain Dew on the way in. And I have often resorted to the banging head on desk meathod to stay awake, but for some reason the agent who's head I used did not find it amusing. LOL

Well, sitting here spending another day of boredom at home trying to catch up on some posts. It is really cold here with snow on the ground. I was not looking forward to this weather, especially with a 125 mile road trip planned for this weekend.

Well, I was supposed to work today. I was called at 9:30 am this morning by some coworkers since I was not there yet, supposed to have been in at 8 am. Then I stood up and the room started spinning, that is also when I realized that my voice is pretty much gone. So I am just taking today off, I am going to sleep all day, then I will gather up some things to head over to a friends house where I will be stay for a few weeks to help them out.

I knew you were getting sick last night when you told me your throat hurt. :clap: *HUGS* :elephant: Take care of yourself, I'm glad you took the day off.

Well, the weather outside is frightful. We have about eight inches of snow plus alot of ice. The power is out to most of the city. I made it to work but was late, which thankfully they are forgiving anyone for being late due to the weather since we are in a snow emergency. More than half of our staff has called off for the day so we are hoping that we do not get extremely busy today. I still have to get back to my apartment tonight to pick up my computer and my families Christmas gifts so that I have them at the friends house where I will be staying for a while. I hope the weather clears by tomorrow as I AM going to get to my dad's house no matter what, but would prefer not to be driving 125 miles on ice.

Well, I spent the weekend at my families house. I had a great time, but I am so sore. I spent most of the weekend horsing around and proving that I can still take on a seventeen year old who is taller than me and in much better shape and still hold my own, but a definite note for future reference,Teenagers cheat and Tasers hurt.

Well, I am at work and bored out of my mind. I spend most of my day calling another department to check the status of trouble tickets that have been opened and currently that department has had a 2hr+ hold time all day. Other than the boredom, I am looking forward to getting out of here and starting a three day weekend so that I can relax a bit and try to get things straightened out where I am staying so that things will be a little less cramped.

I am sitting at work waiting to take my first call of the day. I have had way to much caffeine this morning, LOL. My wrist is starting to hurt over the last couple of days for some reason though, guess it is time to stop on the way home and pick up another brace for it until it stops again.

Well, back at work again. I am in a hurry for this weekend to get here as I go on vacation for nine days. Not really making any plans during my vacation other than not being here. It is turning into one of those days, I went off and left my reading glasses at the house this morning, as well as my wrist brace. Hopefully my roommate can locate them and bring them in to me when she comes in this morning, otherwise today is going to suck.

Well, starting another day of surfing....I mean working, LOL. I am getting used to having most of the day to surf online and relax a bit while I wait for my vacation to start this weekend.