Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

I just spent about 10 hours running more cable, adding an additional dish to my roof and configuring all of my TiVo's for tomorrow's games. If I can next week I'll see if I can make it in.

I was with friends tonight so I couldn't get in the chatroom today I might able to be on next saturday maybe then it might be my last for a little bit

I was having computer probllems today and couldn't get into the chat room..I tried a few times before giving up..

I was able to join the chat again this past Saturday. We only had 7 people but it was a nice chat. I was glad to see a new member, Dukat, take part. More of you need to join us!

you guys still chat on Saturdays? I checked and the chat seems to work on my new laptop, so I will be here if you guys will be online tonight. I'd be here more often, but I usually forget about it. It's not a 100% chance that I will be here, but I will be here if I can make it

you guys still chat on Saturdays? I checked and the chat seems to work on my new laptop, so I will be here if you guys will be online tonight. I'd be here more often, but I usually forget about it. It's not a 100% chance that I will be here, but I will be here if I can make it

The chat still goes on every Saturday. I usually attend if I'm home. Whether I'll be there tonight will depend on whether I get the new motor in my car today.

when is the chat? lol i forgot, its been like forever since i been here

It officially starts at 6 PM EST, but you can go in anytime.

Other chats can be done at any time on any day.

The main reason Saturday was chosen originally was because each Saturday evening the server would would go down for updates, so a bunch of us would gather in a chat room to chat for an hour or so until the board as back up. Of course that server update no longer happens, but Saturday kind of stuck as the "official" chat day.

The chat room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week though and can be used at any time.

does the chat start at a specific time?

Can anyone join in as long as they are a member of the site?

The chat starts at 6:00 est. All are welcome!... :vbg:

With all of these wonderful new posters on our little forum, I figured now would be a good time to remind everyone about our weekly Saturday night chat. It starts every Saturday at 6:00 pm est. All are welcome!... :P

may actually show up tonight since this is about the only time I remembered that the chat is Saturday. Be easier to remember if there was some banner to remind me lol

:roflmao: family came over last night. I thought something like that was going to happen, which is why I said may lol. I really do need to start going to the chats more often

Sheesh! I'm finally home on a Saturday night and nobody is in the chat!..... :)