Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Corrupt a wish

Granted, but it's even more boring because everone has been assimilated and each post is: We are the Borg. Resistance is futile! Prepare to be assimilated. ....."

I wish everyone could be going to the Vegas convenetion so that we could all meet!

Granted, but it's a completely revisioned Star Trek, starring Ben Affleck, Madonna, Lauren Hill, and Neelix, and the Enterprise looks like Marvin the Martian's ship.

I wish to know everything possible.

Granted but the next day you are overthrown, by an alliance of the Borg, Daleks, the Auri, Ninja Turtles, vampires, zombies, and hackers. (And then your head blows up ... now wait that was a previous post :P )

I wish all government officials would only tell the truth and become dedicated to serving well and working for the good of the people.

They release information about our inpending doom and the world is overcome with fear, equating to a much bloodier ending for Humanity.

I wish my computer would stop breaking on me.

I grant your wish without corrupting it. However, you jump off a tall building and splatter on the sidewalk below, so I have no choice but to get a refund on these 1st class plane tickets.

I wish I never had to sneeze.

Granted, but it'll have no effects at all. :blink:

I wish that internet access was free.

everyone on Earth has it, including terrorists and gangsters, who corrupt it further.

I wish I was in bed.

Granted, it's a bed of nails. And a few of those nails are half an inch taller than the rest.

I wish I had four arms and two computers so I can play games on one and chat on the other.

You have a nervous breakdown, as you've still got 1 nervous system.

I wish I was emperor of the universe.