Sign in to follow this  
removed

favorite car COMPANY

35 members have voted

1. 1. favorite car COMPANY

• Porsche
    • Ferrari
    • GM (GMC, Chevy, Cadillac, etc...)
    • Ford Motors (Ford, Land Rover, Aston Martin, etc...)
    • Daimler-Chrysler (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc...)
    • Bayersche Motoren Werke (BMW)
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Honda
    • Toyota
    • Other

Whats your favorite car company and why?

(these include subsidirary (cant spell that) companies as well like GM has GMC, Chev, Pontiac, Cadillac, Buick, etc...)

mine is Porsche, then GM. i want to say Aston Martin, but thats a Ford company and I've been a non-Ford fan for so long, now that they make GOOD vehicles, it's hard to admit i like them. lol.

I love the Porsche 911 Turbo GT3.

And for GM, i love the 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. yum.

I'm not a fan of Ferrari, Dodge, Honda, Mercedes, or Toyota. I never have been and I never will be.

I do like Bentley and Rolls.

So what about you people? What is your favorite company? Why?

Edited by bysty

I put other as my Fave car is the Jaguar E-Type and even though They are owned by Ford I think the company has realy done bad things with Jaguar and they Realy dont Give there F1 team the support they need. allso the E-type was made well before Ford had anything to do With them. and then my next chose is the Morgan.

I put other as my Fave car is the Jaguar E-Type and even though They are owned by Ford I think the company has realy done bad things with Jaguar and they Realy dont Give there F1 team the support they need. allso the E-type was made well before Ford had anything to do With them.  and then my next chose is the Morgan.

i think that ford has done some great things with the companies its bought.

jaguar: modernized, yet kept it a classic

volvo: redesigned. i dont like boxes.

land rover: redesigned as well. revived too. i love the new range rover. :rolleyes:

aston martin: revived. it didnt do well in the 90s, but now in the 21st century, it rocks again!

its hard to say this, but ford has really stepped up to the plate.

(and the redesigned 2004 f-series is amazing. i am in love with the lightning edition. and i hate ford! ahh! mixed emotions!)

I love Ferrari... Red... Fast... Good-looking... Simply great.

Mrs. Captain Picard

B) CHEVY HERE.......HAD THEM THERE "FORDS" :blink:

"F" FOUND

"O" ON

"R" ROADSIDE

"D" DEAD

IT'S JUST A JOKE! :wacko:

I picked other, because I love my Mercury Tracer...Yes, I know Mercury is a division of Ford...but I would like to see them as seperate companies....because F.O.R.D.--Fix or Repair Daily or D.R.O.F.-Driver returns on Foot(like Chataeya said, it IS a joke everyone!)

I like my car, yet when I can afford to I am going to get a newer used car...and more than likely another Tracer! Other cars I have thought of though are:Ford Taurus, Honda Civic, and people keep suggesting to me a VW Beetle-they say it's because I am short, under 5 feet tall)

Well seeing as though everyone in my family has owned a FORD and the fact that I am a big NASCAR fan my favorite car company in definatly FORD.

None, they all suck

You know, Data, you DO have a point there... in the case of my Tracer, I got it at a local used car place... I really got fed up with most of the car dealers here in town....ARGGGH they drove me nuts, damn where was a phaser set on stun when I needed one? :laugh:

I picked other, because I love my Mercury Tracer...Yes, I know Mercury is a division of Ford...but I would like to see them as seperate companies....because F.O.R.D.--Fix or Repair Daily or D.R.O.F.-Driver returns on Foot(like Chataeya said, it IS a joke everyone!)

I like my car, yet when I can afford to I am going to get a newer used car...and more than likely another Tracer! Other cars I have thought of though are:Ford Taurus, Honda Civic, and people keep suggesting to me a VW Beetle-they say it's because I am short, under 5 feet tall)

well i would have made them different companies but i can only have 10 poll choices, so i decided to just use the parent-companies.

and

None, they all suck

what do you mean?

What kind of cars do you like?

well i would have made them different companies but i can only have 10 poll choices, so i decided to just use the parent-companies.

and

None, they all suck

what do you mean?

oh, only the parent companies?? OK, then I definately have to agree with Data's statement(at least with the dealerships here in my town :biggrin: don't exactly hate the cars, in most cases,...just the people selling them!)

and

None, they all suck

what do you mean?

oh, only the parent companies?? OK, then I definately have to agree with Data's statement(at least with the dealerships here in my town :biggrin: don't exactly hate the cars, in most cases,...just the people selling them!)

no not only parent companies. lol. thats just all i could fit on the poll. you can chose whatever company you want.

no not only parent companies. lol. thats just all i could fit on the poll. you can chose whatever company you want.

oh, ok....

i went with ferrari, but i pretty much love anything exotic, sport, and muscle. one beautiful american exotic is the vector w2 anyone here ever hear of that. my favorite ford is the 427 COBRA. chevy camaro, dodge viper, so on so on and so on. i love speed. :(

My husband would say Ford for the Mustang he dreams about having one day, but I would say, I'm in love with my little Kia Rio, and the people at the dealership! They're great little inexpensive cars!

Ford...every car and truck my folks have ever owned (and the truck given to me) were Fords....

my family always buys American,and always buys Ford....

:tear:

I voted> Daimler-Chrysler (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc...) because they have the most vehicles I am interested in having; Ram, Viper, PT Cruiser etc.

I voted other i love the TVR. I would love to own one every time one goes past i think WOW especially the Tuscan with green to purple flare paint. That is one heck of a good looking sports car. The company make them to order one day i will go in and ask for a metallic purple one :laugh: ( Casidy comes back to real world and stops dreaming) :laugh:

I own vehicles from every American company. I like different companies for different things. I like Ford trucks, Chevy vans and Chrysler muscle cars (see below..lol).

I drive a Dodge car and a Ford truck, and I'm happy with both. Those brands still aren't my favorites, though. I like the majority of the car companies and brands. Here's my current top 15 followed by the others I really like:

1 Cadillac

2 BMW

3 VW

4 Audi

5 Nissan

6 Acura

7 Volvo

8 Mazda

9 Subaru

10 Mercedes

11 Land Rover

12 Infiniti

13 Oldsmobile(x)

14 Lexus

15 Saturn

Jaguar, Chrysler, Porsche, Honda, Aston Martin, Jeep, Ferrari, Chevy, Lamborghini, Ford, Hyundai, Saab, Pontiac, Toyota, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Buick, Isuzu, Lincoln, Alfa, Kia, etc...

I voted Honda, as I am completely in love with my green 2004 Honda Element. Everyone else in my family (who can drive) owns Mercedes-Benz cars, but I like my Element.

Click For Spoiler
Honda_Element_green_front_angle.jpg

Green_Element_16.jpg