Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Kor's Log

I know how you feel about the family business. I am not in good wraps with family either; they always seem to find one way to annoy me for sure! And that is the main reason why I hate going to family outings lol.

KOR!!!!! It's me your favorite vulcan lover....teehehe. I would ask ya, "what ya been up to?" but I kinda already know...I'm pyschic like that. You're life got a little crazy there...I was really hoping that you would go over to Bill's house and wait for those people and beat the crap outta them....I was really waiting for that...way to disapoint me Kor. Oh man, kor, reading all about your life, made me miss you. Dammit, why'd they have to shut down the old room....even if that was like 2 years ago...wow, it seems like it's only been a couple months. Kor, you're such a sweet awesome dude, I would totally marry you, if it weren't for the fact you are married and 50 years older than me....so instead, I'll only screw you. :bow:

VULCAN_LOVER!!!........to quote a certain genetic Superman.."I never thought to see your face again". Its so great that you have joined up here. Several of us old Loungers are members here. I'm really anxious to hear what you have been up to these last few years. I'm hesitant to ask about Tsunami because I'm afraid i won't like the answer : :)

Meanwhile, we DO have a chatroom in here but for some odd reason hardly anyone uses it. Feel free fo PM me though.

As for your last statement................... :bow: ....is all I can say....... :bow:

By the way......I am NOT 50 years older than you!!!! :)

Holy crap....it has been years since we've talked...omg, it sees like a month or two. Wow...wow. Time really does fly when you're outta high school. I'm really sad now. I'm 20 years old now, when we first starting talking, I think I was 16....man, times have changed, but at least i'm not old like you...geez, I never want to that old...I think I would have to kill myself....repeatly. Hey, hopefully, next time i'm here, you will be two, and maybe we can talk

Oh by the way....Is your son available? tehehehe :bow:

Oh by the way....Is your son available? tehehehe

My son is 18. He will be 19 in January so hes only a little younger than you. Hes a pretty handsome guy (looks just like me at that age... :bow: ) and he's single for the moment. He's concentrating on college. He's at the University of Maine. If I could figure out how, I would post a pic of him in here.

By the way, I just noticed that I have over 2500 posts. Don't I get a major award?........ :)

Congratulations on the posts, :) , I'm just visiting logs saying hi to everyone. So hi. How are you? So bye! :bow:

Kor your 50! Wow I thought 70 :bow:

:biggrin: NO NO NO NO NO....I am NOT 50!!!!!!!!

hehe, Aren't cha glad I'm back? :bow:

LOL......I am , in fact, delighted that you are back. I really want to hear what you have been up to these past few years. An updated pic would be nice too..... :eyebrow: That link you gave me to your last site doesn't work anymore.

50th-birthday.jpg

Happy 50th Birthday, Kor! Hope you have a good one! :biggrin: :bow:

:bow::hug: Only joking, mate B)

Happy 50th Birthday, Kor! Hope you have a good one! :bow: :wow

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

No, he is not 70!

100th-birthday.jpg

Just joking! :laugh:

Computer...Start Rant..........I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was just ok. Up to this point, every holiday we always went to my in-laws house. However, that has all changed this year. My in-laws are selling their house so we all have to split the holidays up. Thanksgiving was held at my brother-in-laws house this year. My brother-in-law is a born again Christian. Part of his thing now is that he no longer drinks any alcohol. I have no problem with any of that. The problem I have is that he now has to impose his way of life on everyone that comes to his house. We were informed the night before that nobody would be allowed to bring alcohol into his house. That I have a problem with. Now, I'm not a big drinker or anything but I do enjoy a glass or two of wine with my Thanksgiving meal. When I have a party or get-together, I think about the needs of my guests first. I realize that it is his house and he can do what he wants and I also realize that it wouldn't kill me not to have a glass of wine with my meal. I just don't like it when someone has to shove their way of life down my throat. I did have a good laugh though. My son, who is here from college for the holiday, didn't know about any of this and when he sat down for dinner, he looked around and said "Wheres the wine?" That cracked me up and I gave him a high five...lol....

Computer.......End Rant...

I took my son to the airport this morning so that he can return to the University of Maine in time to get ready for class on Monday.

I got to do my first ever Holiday firing the other day! This jerk that I had hired and who has missed at least one day a week since I hired him showed up for work stinking drunk on Thanksgiving Day. That was the last straw. I sent him packing in my best Vince McMahon voice.......

that would be cool to see. why not an impression of trump next time?

tm

I'm working on the Trump hand gestures..... :(

Not much going on today. Caught up on some paperwork.

I did buy tickets to see Mannheim Steamroller. I'm going to take my wife, mother and mother-in-law to see their Christmas concert.

I'm thinking really hard about buying that other business. See my other thread concerning this for details.

post-1043-1133344970.jpg

TrekkieCara showed me how to post pics in here so here is one of me and Mr.Psychic. I'm the guy in the Roadrunner shirt. Excuse my ridiculous haircut. I went to a new barber that day and he obviously thought I wanted to look like Moe Howard......... :laugh:

You the one on the right then? I'm so happy I've become helpful to someone! :) By the way, nice haircut!

:P *Forces to hold in a laugh* :laugh:

as John Cena would say you got a 5 cent hair cut, I could of done that for free for ya Brotha, get me a cereal bowl and clippers, lol I hate the 1st week I get my Hair cut, it doesnt looks as good until it grows back a little

Not much going on today. Did a bunch of paperwork. I had 2 people scheduled for interviews but neither one of them showed up.... :P

I'm still interested in looking into that franchise I was talking about. If anyone lives near Lancaster,PA and wants to make some extra money, give me a shout. I need someone to sit outside this store and count customers. I already asked one person close to there "cough MrPsychic cough" but he has better things to do I guess...... :laugh: