Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Kor's Log

Not a good day today. Work was ok. Everybody showed up so I went back home. But I had to go back to the dentist today. Since the nitrous oxide didn't work on me last time, he gave me 2 valium pills to take before I went there today. I took the pills but when I sat in the dentist chair, I felt no effects from it. I must have a super-power or something when it comes to drugs. So the dentist decided to give me both the valium PLUS the nitrous oxide. This time he increased the dosage of the gas. After a few minutes, my body went limp but I was still sort of aware of what was going on. I felt the needles, the drill,everything! I think the only thing the gas did was to prevent me from reaching up and punching the dentist in the face. Its a plot I tell you.........a plot..........

By the way, why do they call nitrous oxide "laughing gas"? I found absolutely nothing amusing there today.

So after I went home, I blew off work and spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch groggy and nauceous.

Good day today. Everyone showed up for work, got some customer complaints resolved and just generally did some catch-up work. Nice slow uneventful day.

Another dreaded Friday is here. Got up at 2:00 am. Just got home but have to go back to my warehouse around 10:00 am and stay til about 5:00 pm....ugh! I'm looking forward fo Saturday though. I'm going out to see a band I used to be involved with. They are playing a club near me. The only problem is that every time I see them they force me to join them on stage for a few songs. I have to prepare a few songs before then so I don't sound like a complete fool. I haven't picked up my guitar in ages. This will be a good excuse to practice and get caught up.

Tha'ts sucks for you man! But I am going to mkae sure that my fridays will kick butt me, myself, and I alone in my room watching TNG season 2 my life really does suck.

Last night rocked! I went to a club with some friends to listen to a band I was involved with long ago. During the 2nd set, I went up on stage with them and performed "Paranoid" (Black Sabbath) and "Blitzkrieg Bop" (Ramones). I hadn't played guitar in a while but it was a blast!

Today, however, sucked big time. Most of my delivery people must have had brain farts or something because they kept screwing up all day. I spent all morning just fielding and fixing customer complaints despite the huge hangover I had from last night!

This whole week will suck. I have 2 people going into the hospital for surgery this week and they will be out for about 2 -3 weeks. In addition to that, some guy quit on me with no notice. He didn't have the balls to call me, he quit via email! Then he got mad when I called him a coward for quitting in such a way. The funny part is that when I called him a no-class no-integrity son-of-a-bit**, it didn't faze him at all. Calling him a coward, however, really hit him hard. Go figure!

Anyway, I'm going to calm down by watching "In A Mirror...Darkly" for the 4th time.

uhhhh.........huh?  What "episode" are you referring to?

320738[/snapback]

the one you watched for times. the mirror one

This day was GREAT! I managed to get 5 tickets to see Paul McCartney!!!.....WHOO HOO!!!!!

Rough day today as I had 2 people out getting surgery , 1 guy that quit last week that I haven't had a chance to replace yet and one of my Assistant Managers still on vacation. My assistant comes back tomorrow so it should ease up some then.

Rough day today as I had 2 people out getting surgery , 1 guy that quit last week that I haven't had a chance to replace yet and one of my Assistant Managers still on vacation. My assistant comes back tomorrow so it should ease up some then.

321461[/snapback]

I had that kind of day last week. Boy, was it a very long week.

321461[/snapback]

You should do what Wal-Mart does. Hire illegal immigrants and make people work off the clock. B)

Actually there is this one guy that I.......oops......better not post that here....................

It rained like a monsoon here all last night. All of my guys got soaked and were in a bad mood because of it. I really,REALLY hate rain!

On the bright side, work has FINALLY begun on my car. Just in time too because I was seriously considering taking it back and trying to get it painted again after the summer.

Have I mentioned that I REALLY.REALLY hate rain?

Think your car will get finished in time for the autoshow in Carlisle? I would like to know so maybe I could request off that day and see your car. :yahoo:

I DO plan on going to Chryslers at Carlisle. If my car is done by then, I'll probably drive it up and put it on the show field.

Just got back from the dentist. I'm all woozy from the vailum and nitrous oxide so I'm just gonna veg out and crash for awhile. Gotta pull myself together later cause I gotta get my taxes redone later today.

Noticed I never posted here so just saying hello Kor. Oh how I hate the dentist, just reading the word makes my mouth hurt.

Oh how I hate the dentist, just reading the word makes my mouth hurt.

Amen to that brother!

I got my taxes redone and I think it was worse than the dentist. I found out that I now owe $20,000 to the IRS !

If anyone wants me, I'll be on the corner selling pencils with a tin cup in my hand..................

You could always do what they suggested in Family Guy. Whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks at 20 dollars a piece, or 20 really fat chicks at 1000 dollars. :naughty: See, this is my advice when you bash my job. Hehe

You could always do what they suggested in Family Guy. Whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks at 20 dollars a piece, or 20 really fat chicks at 1000 dollars

Ok Wise Guy....I'll start with your girlfriend. Tell her to get her $20 out ! :naughty::laugh: ..................just kidding buddy.

Hi Kor just dropping in to say hi. How's ya day going? I'm at college now breaktimes nearly over I'm just catching a few posts before my lecturer gets back :naughty::laugh: . See ya

My son made his decision today. He wants to attend the University of Maine and major in Forestry. He wants to save the world and all that stuff. He was accepted at all 4 of the colleges that he applied to and was offered scholarships to all of them. But he liked Maine and decided that they have the best program. So a lot of this summer will be spent getting him ready to move there.

Too bad I have to give the IRS a lot of the money I saved for his tuition but I'll make it work somehow.

the scholarships will help out alot of the bills, is he planning on staying at a dorm or getting an Apartment