Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Often Do You Watch Star Trek?

How Often Do You Watch A Star Trek Episode on TV, DVD, or VHS?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do You Watch A Star Trek Episode on TV, DVD, or VHS?

• At least Once Every Day
    • More Than One Time A Day
    • Every Other Day
    • At least Once A Week
    • Every Couple of Weeks
    • Once A Month
    • Every Couple of Months
    • I Don't Really Watch Star Trek Anymore
    • Star Trek Is The Only Thing I Watch
    • Other

So how often do you watch a Star Trek TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT episode? I watch a Star Trek episode every other day. I have at least 10 VHS tapes 6 hours each full of Star Trek episodes that I've taped off TV and I watch those when I what some Trek and it's not on Spike TV or Scifi at the time.

Edited by Gamera

I voted other because sometime i might watch it everyday but then i might go for days without watching it even months. so its mainly when i have soem spare time.

I watch twice Enterprise every week (on our local channel and on Space). I have all seven seasons of TNG on DVD. There are times when I'll watch episode after episode for days and then, like Tal Shair, it might be weeks before I watch again.

I checked other, becase I don't watch the current series, only re-reuns and it just depends on my schedule.

I think me and Hang watch it every other day because he is on a TOS trip at the moment and we watch VOY on a saturday and ENT on a monday,but it all depends on Hang and if he is in a startrek mood or not :naughty:

I checked "once a week" , although it can change from week to week. I'm watching an episode of TNG right now on Spike TV. I'll miss the ENT episode tonight - hockey, of course - but hope to view it Sunday. I think Sci Fi has episodes of TOS on late night TV, which I watch from time to time. Having copies of any of the episodes would be "choice". Maybe "Santa" will provide something - hehehe :naughty: .

I watch TOS every day on the treadmill. I have like thirty VHS tapes with the entire TOS. :naughty: and it's like almost the only thing I watch, cause I don't watch tv any other time of the day unless my mom has it on Edited by Spockstellaiter

Since I'm in class while Ds9 is on I tape two episodes of that every day and then watch them that day. Then, if I want to see a TNg epside that day I'm usually home by them so I'll watch that. So that's three episodes a day usually. Then I watch Enterprise Friday's at 8pm.

Star Trek is the only TV I watch mostly now, that and Whose Line is it Anyway!

Used to watch TNG constantly but now it is hit and miss. If it is on tv, and I am not heading to school, work, dance class, competition or a performance(either music or dance) then I will watch it.

I try to show one episode every day, usually with dinner. On Sat and/or Sun when we are home, I rally the family to have little marathons; one episode from each series on DVD. (next year all five spaces of the 5 disk carousel will be filled with Trek DVDs! :naughty: )

How about "Whenever it is on and I don't have something more important to do"?

286180[/snapback]

:naughty::drool::flex: LMAO! So funny Van roy! nice one.

At least Once A Week

that's all I have time for. I used to watch it every day until they took VOY off syndication... :naughty:

When Voyager and TNG was on everynight of the week in syndication I watched 10 times a week. Now THAT's gone :naughty: so I only watch once a week, Enterprise. But I have some of the movies on tape and I have taped some episodes so if I'm really hurting I can watch those for a quick fix. :rolleyes:

My sister thinks its the only show I watch! Everytime I ring her or she rings me she says, that's not Star Trek on again is it? I watch my DVD set most of the time or the taped episodes I have.

Most of the time ST is on but it is fairer to say I'll watch any sci-fi show/movie and then normal tv.

At least once a week. I watch Enterprise when there are new episodes and I am trying to watch the episodes on Voyager that I missed. I never got a chance to watch the last two seasons when the show was out. I have them on tape and I watch when I get a chance. I still have three seasons of DS9 to watch too. HA HA.

I voted other. I try to watch at least one episode per night, but there are many nights that I do not get around to it, but since we have a dvr we record them and I usually get caught up on whatever ones I had not watched yet on weekends.

Enterprise is the only Trek on so I watch every week. Though I watch my Deep Space Nine seasons sometimes. Especially when I get a new season. I just got 3!

Trek pretty much the only thing I watch. I like a couple of other science fiction shows like Farscape or Stargate SG-1 but truthfully I do not enjoy TV that much. However Star Trek... I love it and I can wade through the complicated television and TiVo manuals in order to watch it! I record and watch DS9 episodes since they come on while I am at school.

Enterprise is the only Star Trek I see regularly. If I am home in the day, which is usually not the case, I try to catch DS9 or TNG on Spike....but again that is rare.

I voted 'at least once a week.'