Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What's Your Element?

What's Your Element?

1095731843_lementfire.JPG

Your element is Fire. Hot-headed, stubborn, humorus, and active. You love telling jokes and being the center of attention. But if something happens that you don't like, you're not afraid to let everyone know!

Another poll with Anime in it. :nono: Is this a running theme?!?

Your element is Fire. Hot-headed, stubborn, humorus, and active. You love telling jokes and being the center of attention. But if something happens that you don't like, you're not afraid to let everyone know!

Hmmm, I'm not surprised at all..It fits.. :nono:

Dark.jpg

Your element is Dark. You like to be alone and are often depressed. You believe that no one can ever love you. Don't give up hope. There are many people in this world and some may understand you.

Your element is Dark. You like to be alone and are often depressed. You believe that no one can ever love you. Don't give up hope. There are many people in this world and some may understand you.

Agree with the first bit the rest?????

1095731661_airelement.JPG

Your element is Air. You are a bouncy, playful person. You are almost always happy and few things ever get you down.

Heh, it fits! :nono:

:nono:

Your element is Snow. You are very romantic. Often lost in your dream world. Some may call you a space case, but that's only because they don't know how nice your fantasy world really is.

Your element is Light. You are pure and innocent. You enjoy the company of animals much more than that of people. There should be more people like you in the world

post-897-1101835767.jpg Yep :yes:

Yikes! I should stay away from these quizes. :nono:

1095731755_lementdark.JPG

Your element is Fire. Hot-headed, stubborn, humorus, and active. You love telling jokes and being the center of attention. But if something happens that you don't like, you're not afraid to let everyone know

1095729240_ementearth.JPG

Here is me :nono:

Your element is Earth. You like being in nature and probably have a garden. You like animals and plants more than most people. You are very insightful.

:nono: Wooohooo i must be on a roll today this is the second one i agree with!!!

1095728829_ementwate.jpg

Your element is Water! You are an easy-going, fun-loving person. You like to flirt and party. It's no trouble at all for you to have fun!

Your element is Light. You are pure and innocent. You enjoy the company of animals much more than that of people. There should be more people like you in the world.

Correct. :nono:

heh, I knew it! :nono: Your element is Fire. Hot-headed, stubborn, humorus, and active. You love telling jokes and being the center of attention. But if something happens that you don't like, you're not afraid to let everyone know!1095731843_lementfire.JPG

.... :rolleyes:

This fits. So does Darkness. I always get either Fire or Darkness on element quizzes. Somehow, I think I like quizzes just a little bit too much... :P

Hmm.... That sounds a lot like me at times. Plus, I adore the pic!

1095728829_ementwater.JPG

Your element is Water! You are an easy-going, fun-loving person. You like to flirt and party. It's no trouble at all for you to have fun!

1095731661_airelement.JPG

Your element is Air. You are a bouncy, playful person. You are almost always happy and few things ever get you down.

It fits... I am getting way too addicted to these quizzes...