• 10-13
    • 13-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60 +

It'd be really interesting to find out how old all of you are. I'm 13 by the way

My god ! I have children older than you. Now i FEEL old. I was 39 on the 15th of last month. :innocent:

It'd be really interesting to find out how old all of you are. I'm 13 by the way

My god ! I have children older than you. Now i FEEL old. I was 39 on the 15th of last month. :innocent:

I know how you feel. I'll be 40 in 2 weeks.

31, and feeling much older. lol. didnt we just do this a little while ago? :innocent: well anyway nice to see so many youngsters that love startrek. :(

My age is my own buisness.

...and...

This really belongs in the voting booth - since it is not a discussion, only a poll.

23 back on May 3.

Mentally though, I am a lot older.... but physically look a lot younger(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

but physically look a lot younger(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

Don't feel too bad. My sister is 28 and somebody recently asked her at work if she was legaly old enough to be working. :)

but physically look a lot younger(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

Don't feel too bad. My sister is 28 and somebody recently asked her at work if she was legaly old enough to be working. B)

those are both problems i would love to have, too many people think im older than i am, and im old enough 31 so i guess one persons problem is anothers blessing. :)

(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

I'm probably going to get handed childrens menus till I'm in my 40s! actually, that also hs to do with the fact that I'm a picky eater, not just that I'm kind of short. I basically only like whats on the kids menus, so I kind of have to get them :theking:

I'm over the limit of "only for kids 12 and under please" but no one has figured it out yet :andorian:

(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

I'm probably going to get handed childrens menus till I'm in my 40s! actually, that also hs to do with the fact that I'm a picky eater, not just that I'm kind of short. I basically only like whats on the kids menus, so I kind of have to get them :andorian:

I'm over the limit of "only for kids 12 and under please" but no one has figured it out yet :theking:

LOL