• 10-13
    • 13-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60 +

I am 48. I have my birthday on my profile so with a little math you could figure my age out.

(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

I'm probably going to get handed childrens menus till I'm in my 40s! actually, that also hs to do with the fact that I'm a picky eater, not just that I'm kind of short. I basically only like whats on the kids menus, so I kind of have to get them :)

I'm over the limit of "only for kids 12 and under please" but no one has figured it out yet B)

LOL

lol, yeah and I'm afriad to ask them what happens if your over 12, cause then they'll be like, "you have to eat fromt he adults menu", which would not be good, i think I would starve to death B)(not a laughing matter I know, but its true, I seriously my dinner conists of either; plain pasta, no cheese or butter! or chicken nuggets, no garnish, and it has to be heinz ketchup, in the glass bottle, or cheese pizza, thats like all I'll eat for dinner! and please, don't make me go in to lunch, thats even worse, The only kind of sandwhiches I like are peanutbutter, and I can only eat them if they're on toasted bread with no crusts..ok I'll stop now, because I'm going way off topic, but you get the idea)

(I still get handed children's menus, doesn't help matters that I am under 5 feet tall!)

I'm probably going to get handed childrens menus till I'm in my 40s! actually, that also hs to do with the fact that I'm a picky eater, not just that I'm kind of short. I basically only like whats on the kids menus, so I kind of have to get them :bow:

I'm over the limit of "only for kids 12 and under please" but no one has figured it out yet :bow:

LOL

lol, yeah and I'm afriad to ask them what happens if your over 12, cause then they'll be like, "you have to eat fromt he adults menu", which would not be good, i think I would starve to death :bow:(not a laughing matter I know, but its true, I seriously my dinner conists of either; plain pasta, no cheese or butter! or chicken nuggets, no garnish, and it has to be heinz ketchup, in the glass bottle, or cheese pizza, thats like all I'll eat for dinner! and please, don't make me go in to lunch, thats even worse, The only kind of sandwhiches I like are peanutbutter, and I can only eat them if they're on toasted bread with no crusts..ok I'll stop now, because I'm going way off topic, but you get the idea)

Not exactly off topic....but an excellent topic for discussion, if you wish to start a new thread.

Since I was about five, even though I was so tiny...I could eat more than my family combined(4 other people), so the running joke is that I could have probably eaten everything off of the kids menu and STILL be hungry. Not exactly the case today(no more 2 extra large mushroom and onion cheese pizzas for me, or 10-12 tacos in one meal either....but still eat a rather large amount at times, depends on the meal of course)...and I am still rather small(has to do with my metabolism, the more I eat...the more I lose weight).

must be nice i sure wish i had that metabolism. but alas i guess i could be worse off than a little overweight. :lol: my sisters that way, she eats and eats, and eats, oh yeah did i say eats, and never gets any bigger than she is, its just not right i tell ya. :rolleyes:

26 and I feel eighty... most days... :blink:  no really

as ive said im 31, but thanks to my jobs over the years i feel about 80. but at 26 whats your excuse why do you feel so old? :)

I am 20.... (I feel so OLD!!!) going to be 21 in April next year... Long time... :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I am 20.... (I feel so OLD!!!) going to be 21 in April next year... Long time...  :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Hey, your birthday is the day before mine! Cool! :(

(I'm gonna be 16 next year...)

That's cool :)

I think your zodiac sign is taurus then, isn't it... like mine... great sign :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

That's cool  :(

I think your zodiac sign is taurus then, isn't it... like mine... great sign  :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yep :(

That's cool  :(

I think your zodiac sign is taurus then, isn't it... like mine... great sign  :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yep :(

Cool, a bunch of fellow Taurus people!!!!

This reminds me of the scene in Fallen Hero when Cmdr Tucker questions the Vulcan Ambassador's age.  Let's just say I'm old enough he'd know not to ask.

Same for me.