• 13-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60 +

Sorry no. I see many kids around here.

yeah but theres a lot that arent :clap: :( just think i go to school everyday with a bunch of high schoolers, talk about feeling old. :( but they think im pretty cool, so that makes it better :( why one of them actually said"what are we gonna do when he's gone" :clap: seeing how im done in janruary. so were not that old, only as old as we act, and feel. so i guess im really only about 20 :(

I have always found it strange that people refuse to give their age. I suspect it is because our culture worships youth. It is a shame considering we tend to learn more from old people than we do from the young. But that's another thread.

well last night at the bar a couple of 21 year olds i was talking with, thought i was only 25. then i found out they were only 21. i love being 25 now if only what they thought was reality. lol

I am 13, and Darn proud of it.

BTW, this has nothing to do with this conversation, but, my comp (imac mac os 9.2) says, when trying to load some of ur signatures, that it says "unable to load" please explain.

MAKING IT STRAIGHT 24/7

:cool:

I'm 15, and will be 16 in 26 November. In Earth-years, but I am Gallifreyean Time-Lord.....

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Of course he knew that in one sense Time was a  fiction - an attempt by man to measure duration with reference to the sun and stars. But he also knew that although such measurements were based on an impressive formula, all man's concepts were fraught with error. Time was not as it was supposed to be, for here they were, he and his single crew-member, Dodo, travelling fortuitously across space, splitting Time into fragments - or more exactly, ignoring the passage of time, the rising and setting of the sun, the ebb and flow of tides, the coming and going of the galaxy in which they voyaged. - Doctor Who No. 136: The War Machines written by Ian Stuart Black
Edited by drwho42

Im 20-30.Im 22 my birthday is october 23rd.But i actually do feel quite old on this site. :blink:

hey a whole two days before my birthday, oh yeah im afew years older than that anyway. lol :o add ten years. :blink:

Guest Tribbleman1000

I'm only 12, and my bro (doctorwho42aven) is 14 or 15. Does everyone here has to have some kinda midlife crissis thing? :)

Midlife crisis? I'm only 21! that's way too young to be having a midlife crisis. but, my father is. his new girlfriend graduated HS a few years before I did.I think she was a varsity cheerleader my Sophomore year