Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airies

Airies Personal Log

Ok, I'm going to start a personal log. For all of you who say to themselves :ya know he spells Aries wrong, I know I just thought it would be a neat twist on the spelling. My wife and I had just gone to Renassaince Festival and I saw it spelled that way somewhere.

:huh: I got promoted to Captain today.

Oh and for all of those who don't know my home pc is down so all I can do is post from work for a while, so you won't hear from me on weekends :sadwalk:

I think one of the best things about this site is everyone is friendly and makes you feel special. That is hard to find in the world today, especially for those of us who aren't rich! I can be having a bad day today and come in here and one of you cheer me up. :huh: Ok I'll quit being sappy for now, I'm probably making all the woman cry. :laugh:

Until tomorrow :rockon:

Personal Log: :waaaa: Oh excuse me.

Well, went home, set VCR to record Smallville :superman: Went to Church.

Came back home watched Smallville :superman: Went to bed. Woke up came to work and am now posting, cause I have a cushy job that allows me to do so!!!!

:phone1: Oh, and I probably won't be in here allot today I actually have quite a bit of work to do so you all have a good one! :wacko::

Supplamental:

Thanks to our good vice-president Alterego or should we say :superman:

I now have the ability of seeing spoilers, he also showed me smilees :wacko:

:look: :wacko: :lol: :) :waaaa:

You're the :king: Alterego!

TGIF :wacko: Went to the Doctor this morning got pain medicine :waaaa: I don't think anyone knows or if anyone cares, but I have severe back problems and last year I walked on a water meter lid that was not bolted and it caved in my leg went in I fell foward and bent my left knee 90 degrees in wrong direction. Ouch that hurt :doctor: So may have problems for rest of my life with that. Anyway gonna go fishing tonight with kids cause wife is sick.

Ouch; that does sound painful. Hope that doesn't cause alot of long-term problems, and I hope your wife feels well soon. :wacko:

Thanks Ace, unfortunaltly my doctors are thinking I am going to have problems for the rest of my life. I've never sued anyone before, and I have had good reason but I am over this deal. Hey if I get really rich I'll fly all of us the the convention in October. (Yeah like that's gonna happen)

My wife will be ok she has flu and that is why kids and I are going to stay away cause it's gross :wacko:

Ok folks. I'm leaving in at 3:30pm for home so won't be able to post till Monday so have a great weekend, Peace be with you all. :wacko:

I don't think anyone knows or if anyone cares, but I have severe back problems and last year I walked on a water meter lid that was not bolted and it caved in my leg went in I fell foward and bent my left knee 90 degrees in wrong direction. Ouch that hurt  :doctor:  So may have problems for rest of my life with that.

261898[/snapback]

Oh that hurt to read. :wacko:

Hope you're wife is feeling better. :waaaa:

TGIF  :wacko:  Went to the Doctor this morning got pain medicine  :waaaa:  I don't think anyone knows or if anyone cares, but I have severe back problems and last year I walked on a water meter lid that was not bolted and it caved in my leg went in I fell foward and bent my left knee 90 degrees in wrong direction. Ouch that hurt  :doctor:  So may have problems for rest of my life with that. Anyway gonna go fishing tonight with kids cause wife is sick.

261898[/snapback]

:wacko: Oh wow..That must be painful..I have had my share of back problems/aches but nothing like that..I hope you are wrong and you will see some improvement in time..And I hope you wife is feeling better real soon..

TGIF  :waaaa:  Went to the Doctor this morning got pain medicine  :wacko:  I don't think anyone knows or if anyone cares, but I have severe back problems and last year I walked on a water meter lid that was not bolted and it caved in my leg went in I fell foward and bent my left knee 90 degrees in wrong direction. Ouch that hurt  :doctor:  So may have problems for rest of my life with that. Anyway gonna go fishing tonight with kids cause wife is sick.

261898[/snapback]

Ouch! :wacko: Hopefully the problem in your leg won't last for long time.

Thanks Ace, RC, Spacetigger and Odie. Yeah it did hurt pretty darn bad. Until the ambulance shot me up with Demoral (spelling) then I thought I was in outer space in the amublance. Wife is much better today back to work.

I hope my knee gets better too, but my Dr. told me Friday that I'm probably going to have problems with it for the rest of my life. But you gotta keep on keeping on especially with kids. There are days I don't want to get up because of pain, but i don't get paid to sit in bed. ( I do get paid to be at work and post here 1/2 my day away so that's cool)

Had good weekend did nothing on Satuday except watched the Passion on Saturday night. Went to church on Sunday and both my daughters got sick in the middle of sermon. Thank God they made it to bathroom! So I took them home and wife and son got ride home with friends. Didn't go to church Sunday night cause kids were sick.

Worse Part of weekend! Chiefs lost seoson opener to Broncos :dude:

Oh well that's the chefs for ya! Cant wait till ENT starts :angry:

Well, that's all for now. Tune in next time Same bat time same bat channel

:blush:

Well it's Tuesday! Only 4 more days to go till the weekend if you count today of course!

Watched fear factor last night :angry: cockroach, beetle and rotten fish parts all blended :blush: Would it be worth $50,000? You bet! Bring them on :clap: Went to bed early cause back was hurting. Saw cool preview for movie that reminded me of drwho42. It was about a earth future but still had air planes with propellers. Kinda an art deco future.

Today I'm am leaving work for an hour or so to meet with a vo-tech school to see if I can start photographing there graduates. For those of you that don't know I run a photography business out of my home on the side. :laugh: It would mean allot of extra money for my family a year. I hope I get it. But, I think my boss would be mad if he knew what I was doing. I just told him I had an appointment. Besides everyone else takes long lunches around here! Everyone wish me good luck! :dude:

Supplamental: Thank you Jeanway :blush:

I got the photo job! :laugh: Or at least they are going to try me once and see if they like my work. They will like my work :dude: Everyone always does anyway these are easy group shots...Yay!!! :angry: <<<victory dance...

Well it's Tuesday! Only 4 more days to go till the weekend if you count today of course!

Watched fear factor last night  :dude: cockroach, beetle and rotten fish parts all blended  :angry:  Would it be worth $50,000? You bet! Bring them on :clap:  Went to bed early cause back was hurting. Saw cool preview for movie that reminded me of drwho42. It was about a earth future but still had air planes with propellers. Kinda an art deco future.

Today I'm am leaving work for an hour or so to meet with a vo-tech school to see if I can start photographing there graduates. For those of you that don't know I run a photography business out of my home on the side.  :blush:  It would mean allot of extra money for my family a year. I hope I get it. But, I think my boss would be mad if he knew what I was doing. I just told him I had an appointment. Besides everyone else takes long lunches around here! Everyone wish me good luck!  :laugh:

262879[/snapback]

Good luck!

I took an Art class last winter here in town at the museum. This winter I may take the photography class. I've always want to. Did you have any formal instruction in photography?

@ Unicorn Hunter Thank you very much.

@Jeanway...my dad was a professional photographer for 40 years. He was just a natural and had no real training other than high school. So I've been watching and learning ever since I was about 6. I got my 1st camera when I was in the 3rd grade. I also learned how to develop black and white film at that point also. Had loads of fun with it. When I got into high school my photography teacher could not stand me because I knew more about somethings than she did. I got a C- in that class and was already photographing weddings. I photographed my 1st wedding by myself when I was 15 years old. Customers had $100 and I needed a 1st chance. They wound up buying like $600.00 in photo's I worked for various newspapers when I was younger as a photographer which I loved and I believe is my true calling but it just was not paying the bills. I met all kinds of politicians and famous people. I had 2 kids at that time and needed to make more money. I worked part time for my Dad's studio up until about 3 years ago and decided it was time to leave the coup. So my wife and I have been working our own since then and my Dad is mostly retired. That may have been TMI sorry just got going down memory lane. :dude:

Well, last night was normal, picked up kids from school picked up wife from work went home. Ordered pizza for dinner that was good. Worked on some pictures for a little while and went to bed real early. Been very tired lately.

Today has kinda sucked at work, we are slow and bosses are in bad mood. I'm very tired today and my back has been killing me.

I wish my post count increased with length of posts cause I have felt like counciler Airies lately. Allot of our younger crew members have been very depressed and I am very worried about some of them so I have been trying to help in the only way that I can, in their posts. I hope I help. They probably think I'm full of crap but I just can't read some of those posts and not try to help. I know when I was younger and someone tried to give me advice I thought they were full of crap.

Well, it's Wed. so Smallville will be on tonight but I have to record it cause have church tonihgt. :) excuse me I have been so tired lately.

Not much else to say just in kind of a blah :) mood today.

One thing to look forward too is Saturday is Me and Mrs. Airies 12th wedding Anniversary and we are going to Rennasaince Festival (festival set in Rennasaince times) We go every year and love it. We get a babysitter and go by ourselves Saturday :) Can't wait, I'll actually be able to drink a few beers this year without kids telling me not too :)

Only bad thing is not allot of money to spend and everything is very expensive :sadwalk: but we will have fun watching the shows and jousting is allot of fun too.

Well till tomorrow. Fairwell.

Yes, I went a few times, the Renassaince Fair is fun. I went in costume the last couple times and played a role. Got a little chummy with 'Richard the LionHearted' :) It was so fun. We were all just playing around. I still have my costume.

OH, Happy Anniversary to you both. :) :) And many more. :)

Thank you Jeanway. My wife and I have cosutmes also but were to embarressed to wear them. Besides they won't let me wear my sword. I am lucky enough to get into it for free because I have a press pass and I give the photo's to the local paper. Press box is great you get free soda and beer and sometimes food. :beer:

Well, last night was normal, picked up kids from school picked up wife from work went home. Ordered pizza for dinner that was good. Worked on some pictures for a little while and went to bed real early. Been very tired lately.

Today has kinda sucked at work, we are slow and bosses are in bad mood. I'm very tired today and my back has been killing me.

I wish my post count increased with length of posts cause I have felt like counciler Airies lately. Allot of our younger crew members have been very depressed and I am very worried about some of them so I have been trying to help in the only way that I can, in their posts. I hope I help. They probably think I'm full of crap but I just can't read some of those posts and not try to help. I know when I was younger and someone tried to give me advice I thought they were full of crap.

Well, it's Wed. so Smallville will be on tonight but I have to record it cause have church tonihgt. :) excuse me I have been so tired lately.

Not much else to say just in kind of a blah  :) mood today. 

One thing to look forward too is Saturday is Me and Mrs. Airies 12th wedding Anniversary and we are going to Rennasaince Festival (festival set in Rennasaince times) We go every year and love it. We get a babysitter and go by ourselves Saturday :P Can't wait, I'll actually be able to drink a few beers this year without kids telling me not too :)

Only bad thing is not allot of money to spend and everything is very expensive :sadwalk: but we will have fun watching the shows and jousting is allot of fun too.

Well till tomorrow. Fairwell.

263200[/snapback]

Congrats on your wedding Anniversary and have fun at the Renaissance Festival. :)

^ Thanks Ace

Sorry I have not posted much today people, but I got some very bad news today and I have been a little depressed. Let's just say a little 4 year old girl who is my wifes niece had a man do the worse thing a man could do to a little girl numerous times. We just found out today a hospital has confirmed it through testing. Her mother has been using Meth for a long time and was dating a real loser!!!! Whom the authoities think did this insane act! I am very furious, sad, mad, confused and generally po'd :) :)

For those of you that pray I would ask that you say a prayer for a little girl who has been through allot and is going to continue to go through allot as she is shuffled through hospitals, foster and all that goes with such evil deeds.

Maybe I shouldn't have even shared this with all of you but I needed to vent and this was the only place I have while at work, and I need to get my-self together before I go home to my wife who is hysterical.

This man is very lucky I am not around him or I would remove a certain appendage from his body and feed it to him. Sorry don't mean to go all Hannibal Lecter on you but this just infuriates me. Sorry if I ruined your day with this post. Again I just needed to vent. Again please pray for this little girl caught up in a world of drugs and sin. Thank you.

:) I am always sickened when I hear of things like this happening..You have every right to be upset, POed and furious..I know I would be if it happened to a little niece of mine..I will definately say prayers for her..

OH, Airies. I can't believe you brought this up in here. I am wrestling with the same thing. My downstairs neighbor. The little girl is only 2 and me, I live above it and my other neighbor, who lives below it, can hear it when it's happening. We are in touch and are waiting to call the police to come WHILE it's going on. That's the only way we can get anyone to do anything about it. I have spoken with DSS about this and the police. We are waiting for the next "incident" It's terrible. I just am at my wits end about it. I want to go down there and club this guy but the law seems to be on his side at this point. This is horrible. I see the little girl in the hallway and in the laundry room and the mother is constantly telling her to shut up. This is awful. :) :)