Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airies

Airies Personal Log

Thanks everybody. I did have a good Christmas and a pretty Happy New Year. I hope you all did the same. Not much new, still looking for the job. I'm amazed I have not been out of work for this long since my wife and I got married 13 years ago. The economy must be pretty bad for there to be no work. But I have several good leads this week.

I am so stoked there is a new Ent. on this week I can't wait. :yahoo: Well time at library is limited so gotta go everyone have a good day. Will check in when I can.

My prayers are still with you. :waaaa: I really hope you can find a job soon.

Thanks Odie. Me too. I have not been out of work this long since my wife and I first got married 13 years ago. It's bad out there. I have a good lead but the lady who does the hiring has been sick for a couple of days. My wifes Dad got laid off a couple of weeks ago and he's been doing the same thing for 20 years and is having trouble finding something. I hope the economy picks up soon. Well gotta go good to here from you and Hi to everyone else at this site.

Hey I hope that you find that dream job of yours. It must be so nice to meet so many people who want to support in helping you out and making you feel better. I will paray that evertyhing works our great!.

Thanks Lursa and Kyra. I'm past the dream job thing though. I'll take just about anything that will pay the bills. I spent the day calling companies out of the phone book seeing if they were hiring. I got allot of send in your resumes. s(In other words NO) But I do have one interview set up tomorrow morning with a small company. I hope it goes well. Oh I watched Nemisis (lack of anything to do) but enjoyed it. When Data is singing "Blue Skies" Worf says something about Berling. What does he say and what is the signifigence of it? Can anyone help me.

Airies out.

"Irving Berlin", I believe is who he's talking about. He's the composer of the song. :nono:

I've always found that when job hunting, I've had more luck with the places that weren't openly hiring than those who are. I'd just go to town sending resumes to all the places in the Yellow Pages, you might have a job sooner than you think.

Believe it or not, people are impressed if you send a resume to them with a polite cover letter asking if they have any openings. It show initiative. :waaaa:

Stick wth it, you'll get a job soon! {{hugs}} B)

I AM ON LINE AT HOME!!!!!! WHOO HOO I FINALLY MANAGED IT! My computer is still not up to 100% But it seems to be working now! Hi everybody! :) :party:

Thanks Ace and Space Tigger. Been doing good. Finally got a good paying job and things are going well. Got roadrunner high speed internet today but my computer is still having problems. As a matter of fact after that first post I had to go off line and reboot. I'm taking this blasted machinge in tomorrow, but whe I am back I will be in full swing!

:) Congrats on the job!!! I am so happy that you finally got something worthwhile! :lol:

Good luck with getting your computer fixed. Some days I'm tempted to take a baseball bat to mine! :)

Thanks Odie, Kyra and Lursa. I didn't get my PC into shop but it seems to be running at the moment so I hope I can post more than just once. But I am taking it in Saturday.

About the job, yeah it is more money than I have ever made at a job. I work 10 hour days 5 days a week and don't really take any official breaks other than 5 or 10 minutes here and there. Not even a lunch break, I eat while I work. We keep pretty darn busy and it is very fast paced most of the time but the good thing about that is that the days go by pretty quickly as well. I am so stoked about having roadrunner I mean even with my puter running slow it is still in Warp 2 speed!

Family has been good my wife is thinking about going to nursing school and if she does we can double our income, and with spring coming I should start booking some weddings to photograph.

I can't believe they want to cancel ENT. But, I guess we should have seen it coming. I just wrote Ms. Hammer at SCI-FI and had my entire family sign it. Well I know everyone is tired of reading my long log, but I've been gone for ahwile. Unfortuanatly with working so much and being with the family I won't be able to post as often as I did at my current job, but hey at least I'm here. Till next time.

Peace be with you all.

Well, it is day # 2 and the pc seems to be working better, I wonder if my high-speed internet has helped with a virus or something.

Well, it has been a sad end to this long week. I saw the notice of last Episodes on Enterprise tonight. I guess it hadn't really hit home till then. I have witten many letters.

I took my baby girl to her first school dance tonight. I thought I was alright with it until she got out of the van, big smile and eyes that just melt the heart, told her I loved her and watched my baby walk away. I am expecting a calll any time soon as the dance ends at 9PM. She has her Moms cell phone and I told her if she wanted to come home early to call me and not be afraid. I haven't heard from her which even worried me. Any way the point I was trying to make was that I cried as I drove away. It takes allot to make me cry. I didn't bawl or anything but had a few tears going down my cheeks. She has ninteen more minutes till the dance ends. I don't know if anyone bothered to read this or not but I just thought I would share a special moment of fatherhood. It just seem yesterday I was a very young man and she was a tiny baby. Now I'm...well lets just say older.

Life is........but a speck of dust in a nebula of Life; or life as we know it.

And yet another Saturday goes by. With my wife and 2 out of 3 kids sick I got up early this morning, went to the bank, went and looked at a car for my wife. Came home did some dishes some laundry, took my oldest daughter to store, bought $219 worth of groceries (and my fishing license the high-light of my day). Went to the pharmacy, went home put up groceries, fixed dinner (steak, peas and noodles) Did more dishes more laundry, folded laundry watched Superman 1 while folding. Put up dinner now I'm making log entry and eyes are drooping. Salutes to all you single parents out there!

I hope your family gets better soon. You are a hard worker!!! Oh btw my bro is interested in what fishing you do

I hope your family gets better soon. You are a hard worker!!! Oh btw my bro is interested in what fishing you do

302890[/snapback]

Thanks Cara....My daughter and wife are feeling a little better tonight.

As far as fishing. Trout season opens 2-26-05 and I'll be there. But I fish for Catfish most of the time. I just enjoy being on the lake a good fire a thermos of coffee a comfy chair good weather and lots of stars. Oh and of course it's nice when the fish are biting.

Well, it's the end of another gone too fast weekend. I am watching The Undiscovered Country on Spike and getting ready for another long week. Everyone is starting to feel better in the house. Maybe if we all can stay healthy we can take a shrot trip out of town next weekend. Well, until next time Peace be with you all! And Good night.

Glad your family is starting to feel better Airies..Yeah, I know what you mean about the weekends..They do fly by..

Figures that now my whold family is better I would come down with Pnemonia <spelling??

I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and he told me to take the rest of the week off. He almost put me in the hospital. I had to take almost a week off work. I hope I have a job when I get back there. I've only been there a little over a month. They are real sticklers about being there. But like the doc said if went to work I'd wind up in the hospital. Being this sick sucks, except I saw the last two epistodes of DS( and the first two. Pretty good stroll down memory lane. (Can't afford the DVD's.) Well, feeling tired again. I think there is some lame moving on SCI-FI see ya all.

Peace be with you.

As far as fishing. Trout season opens 2-26-05 and I'll be there. But I fish for Catfish most of the time. I just enjoy being on the lake a good fire a thermos of coffee a comfy chair good weather and lots of stars. Oh and of course it's nice when the fish are biting.

303109[/snapback]

Hey there, Airies! I, too, look forward to going fishing again, when the ice is off the lake. I won't be fishing for catfish, tho. :elephant: I am sorry that you've been sick.

:elephant: I missed five days of work over a two-week period due to illness. I had no vacation or sick time available, which didn't help, either. I pray that you will recover quickly. jaz

Figures that now my whold family is better I would come down with Pnemonia <spelling??

Oh, I'm sorry that you are so sick! :elephant:

I had pneumonia once, was hospitalized for 12 hours and finally they told me that they'd only release me if I went home with a relative until I was better. I was 18 and finally out on my own, but I went home with mommy like the doctor ordered.

I got settled back in my own bedroom and the first words out of my mom's mouth were... warning, this is bad....

"Have a ciagarette!" :yahoo::yahoo:

I truly hope you are feeling better soon! :elephant:

Thanks everybody. I just hope I have a job when I get back. I just starte about 6 weeks ago and they are major on being in to work. I mean just down ridiculous about it. I would have been hospitilized as well, but I told Doc had no insurance at the time. So he let me stay home. If I got any worse he wanted me to go to emergency room immdietly have in paged and be admitted. Well, it'b back to work on Monday. Still feeling kinda week. Feel better though.

Why was ENT not on Friday? I was so Ticked off! :blush: :angry:

Wow it's been a long time since I posted here. Well, that is what happens when you lose internet. Well I'm running my own business right now. I have my good weeks and I have my bad weeks but it's been pretty decent for awhile.

Anyway life goes on. Rest in peace James we will always remember you.

God the gas prices are awlful!

Bloody terrorist. Isn't it enough already!!

Battlestar Galactica is a great show. I found something to fill in my Friday night blues not from the end of ENT!!!! I was ill during the last tow episodes and didn't catch them!!!! I followed that show from the begining!!!! I'll see them eventually.

Oh and it's fracking HOT! <BSG phrase.

Well, see ya all later.

May peace be with you all. :flowers: