Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airies

Airies Personal Log

How very old indeed! :) This morning my department was just informed that an infant died at the hospital from the injuries that the mother had done. Unfortunately the infant didn't survive and mother comment suicide. I was at the hospital when the infant was brought in, because they call an emergency away on the PA system. I said my small pray for the child at time and didn't think nothing of it. I hate people who abuse children. :)

Airies, sorry for bring this to your log, but the odds are to great. :)

Thanks Spacetigger, Jeanway & Odie.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone with that post I just needed to get it off my chest before I went home cause I needed to be a sane person for my wife. It's ok Odie you can bring anything up in this thread you want I am very open.

Well it's Friday kids! Yeah :( I'm going to get the ol' smoker out and smoke a salmon, wife is gonna steam some fresh brussel sprouts and make long grain rice. Mmmmmm we try to have one really super healthy meal once a week and salmon isn't just healthy it's delicious! :hug:

For those of you who like to grill or use a smoker I suggest 100% wood chunks. They make the food taste so much better than charcoal, and I am anti-propane for grills. Just be careful wood burns faster and hotter than charcoal! I learned that the hard way. Using wood makes me feel like the hunter gatherer I really am. :taz:

21 More days till ENT premiere :P can't wait. I'll be eating salmon and watching ENT at 7:00PM CDT tonight.

Only bad thing about today is I'm batteling a migraine. I took some pain med and it's helping but I'm starting to feel nausas. Which if it gets real bad Mrs Airies will have to cook salmon in stove :o .

Me and migraine >> :wacko:

Well, that's all for today, Everyone have a great weekend and I'll be posting again on Monday cause my home pc is still down but hopefully within a month or so I can join in on Trivia during weekends. Peace be with you all.

Airies

Out.

Supplamental:

Well, fellow ship mates I'm leaving in 25 minutes Just wanted to tell everyone have a great weekend :P I will see you all Monday, well I guess i won't "see" you but ya'll know what I mean. Peace be with you. Keep on Trekkin :wacko:

Well, this weekend kinda sucked. Friday night went well as planned, but Saturday me and Mrs. Airies anniversary. We did nothing because we had a major money shift. Like allot that was supposed to come in didn't and now we are totally broke :sly: It sucked sitting around the house all day. Then on Sunday the stupid Chiefs lost again! :sly: Then I mowed and hurt my back while mowing then sunday night my daughter fell on her bike and skinned her knee real bad so we had an evening of crying :naughty: and prayer :sadangel: <<daughter that hurt knee.

So now it's Monday and everyone at work is acting weird :nono2:

Any have a good weekend? I would love to hear about it cause after this one I'm in pain and am broke. :hmmm:

:naughty: Sorry you had such a bad weekend Airies..Is your daughter OK now ? My weekend ? It was fine..Nothing special but a good weekend just the same..

Thanks SpaceTigger. She is fine just a few scrapes and bruises. You know the usual for a kid of 10. Hopefully one of these weekends me and Mrs. Airies will get a weekend alone. Hey, your weekend may have been normal but at least it was not maddening! Hehe :rolleyes:

Supplamental:

Well it's just another day here at Starfleet dispatch. Tell the ships where to go, take orders for needy star systmes yadayadayada....:unsure:

Still married, still have 3 kids and still have more bills than I make. :rolleyes:

Nothing new today. <_<

Supplamental of the Supplamental. :rolleyes:

Well, peoples I'm going home in 10 minutes, just wanted to say ya'll have a good night and will be back in the morning <_< or some of you may not clap I dunno. I have been really slow :) at work so I've been spending most of my time posting. Trying to reach that 1000 mark! And to think just a couple of weeks ago I was only and Ensign :)

See ya's :unsure:

Well, last night was an interesting one. Mrs Airies made Chili for dinner, which is normally great. :) However she decided to try a new kind of pepper in it. Big mistake! Was super hot! :) Her and I were able to eat it but had to make the kids hot dogs. I had a chili Dog. Good :yes:

Went to bed fairly early and was awoken at about 2am to the sound of someone barfing :rolleyes: except it was not coming from bathroom. My son got sick in middle of night and barfed in hallway. :unsure: That was fun to clean up. NOT! :) So he is at home with his mother with the stomach flu. Makes me want to stay at work all night. <_<

I hope your son feels better. But I can't help to laugh at the chili. :rolleyes:

I hope your son feels better.  But I can't help to laugh at the chili.  :)

265596[/snapback]

Thanks Odie I'll tell him. He was upset today because tonight is Royal Rangers at church which is the equivelant of boy scouts except through church. He was going to earn a badge tonight for memorizeing a bible verse. Poor little guy. Makes me sad. <_<

Ya the chili was pretty funny, me and my wife laughed about it. I told her we could alway use it as an altenate fuel source! :rolleyes: We need to put a bio-hazzard sign on the fridge now. :unsure:

Lol; your avatar now has new meaning. :rolleyes:

I also hope he starts to feel better soon.

@ Ace ya the only thing worse than the chili is the waste from it if you know what I mean! <_< and thank you I will tell him you said so. My kids think I'm weird cause I come home and tell them about what was posted that day. :rolleyes:

Not a pleasant thought about the waste. Maybe you should put that bio-harzard sign on the bathroom door instead of the fridge. :)

Not a pleasant thought about the waste.  Maybe you should put that bio-harzard sign on the bathroom door instead of the  fridge.  :)

265732[/snapback]

5-people + 1-bathroom = :nuke: :)

Supplamental:

Well, it's been a quiet day at work. I acutally stayed busy for about 1/2 of it. Amazing ain't it folks :). I getting ready to leave in about an hour :)

I have to go home and charge my batteries, I have a wedding to photograph tomorrow after noon. So I will be leaving about 12 or 1pm. From one job to my other. Oh well I make allot more taking pictures than I do sitting at this desk. :) Well, not much else tomorrow is friday! :laugh: I need to go home and watch my taped season premiere of Smallville got out of church late and was too tired to watch it.

See ya all later :laugh:

I typed a big response here and then the darn site timed out. :)

I hope your son is feeling better. Both of my jobs have that darn flu circulating. I've got a touch of something, but it's not so bad yet.

You are a wedding photographer? Very cool! I am a freelancer, specializing in live photos of music groups and one of my day jobs is a portrait studio. Freelancing is great, but there are those times when you're lucky to make back your expenses at the end of the day! :)

I hope things start looking up for you financially. I'm in a petty big bind right now myself, but you've just gotta keep chugging along and hope an opportunity comes your way! {{hugs to you and the Mrs}}

I typed a big response here and then the darn site timed out.  :)

I hope your son is feeling better. Both of my jobs have that darn flu circulating. I've got a touch of something, but it's not so bad yet.

You are a wedding photographer? Very cool! I am a freelancer, specializing in live photos of music groups and one of my day jobs is a portrait studio. Freelancing is great, but there are those times when you're lucky to make back your expenses at the end of the day!  :laugh:

I hope things start looking up for you financially. I'm in a petty big bind right now myself, but you've just gotta keep chugging along and hope an opportunity comes your way! {{hugs to you and the Mrs}}

265939[/snapback]

I know this site is running very slow today. It's a small world meeting another photographer in here. I used to be a daily photogher for a local newspaper. (I wish I was Peter Parker) :laugh: I loved it and I think it was my true calling I got to meet allot of famous people and see allot of crime scene stuff. But it didn't pay worth a hoot. With a family to feed I had to move on.

I also photograph family portraits, sports, commercial, seniors etc... My dad was a photographer for 40 years and is now retired. He knows allot of photographers around the country, who knows our dads may know each other. Weird huh! :)

Ya my son is ok now was just 12 hour stomach flu. God I hope I don't get it, especially for a wedding, cause I can't call in sick and i've photographed weddings with the flu and it's no fun! :laugh: :)

^^^ I meant to go back and edit this but the site is running slow! I read your post wrong I thought you said Dads jobs was portrait studio. Then I reread and saw you said "day" jobs. I was going to edit but site is running slower than an old lady with a walker going uphill in rushhour traffic! So ignore the Dad part sorry. :) Thanks for the hugs :) back!

Well it has been another week here at Starfleet dispatch. The weather is starting to turn cooler as well it should it is fall. :hug: My favorite time of the year. Well, I am leaving work an hour ealy today because I have to photograph a wedding. :lol: how sweet! I have seen so many wedding in my lifetime hmmm.

It is my top package though so I have made some pretty good money on it. :clap:

I start photos at 4pm and wedding starts at 6pm. Which means it's gonna be late when I get home after the reception. (Free food & beer if I want it bonus) :hug: No :nono: I never drink at them. I used to when I was younger but it really is unprofessional.

I just visited warp11 web site. Oh my gosh what a riot. They are making money doing that? What a trip! Suck my Spock :lol: Ok I'll bet nobody got stoned out of their minds and made up a song.:cool: I'll bet they never thought it would make it this big. How crazy is that?

Well everyone have a good weekend and I'll see ya all on Monday.

Peace be with you all. I'm gone!

:hug:

I was going to edit but site is running slower than an old lady with a walker going uphill in rushhour traffic!

:lol: Oh my!

It sure is a small world meeting another photographer here! I love photography, but like you said, you can't always depend on it to put food on your table!

I'm really big into capturing action. That's why one of my best jobs is doing rock concerts! I've had my nose broken several times being in the line of fire in a small club, but it's a total rush. My mom was a quite accomplished amateur and that's what started me down the path. She tended towards sunsets and flowers, so it figures that I lean more to people and action. I didn't want to go doing the exact same things she did.

I hope you have a good time working the wedding!

Side note: I got married in Vegas and our photographer was lousy. Got all these pictures of me with a flower arrangement growing out of my head! Part of me wished I could live in Vegas and show those people a thing or two about taking good wedding photos! :hug:

How true my signature is. Life is but a walking shadow a poor player who acts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more, it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. :b-day: Oh how true that is. My life. It's been a bad week so far. I try to be a fun loving great to know person in this site, but the truth is I'm a depressed, anxiety filled loser. I can't make enough money to make ends meet. I can barely feed my kids. I am so sick of living like this. :b-day:

It all started in the year 2000. My wifes step dad came down with cancer. My mother in law and him had divorced several years earlier, but him and I were best friends and my wife considered him her Dad. We took care of him in our home through hospice, I lost a job of 6 years. He died 1-16-00. Seems like yesterday. So my wife and I buried our dead (he had no other family) I got a new job. 8 months later my wifes mom was pushed out of a moving vehicle by a man she had been married to for 2 years. He pushed her out, backed up ran her over pulled foward over her and backed over her again. (she was my wifes best friend also) He drover her home and left her in the truck for 3 hours. Finally after sobering up he called police, well too make a long stroy short we had to fight to get custody of her from him to get her off life support(being native American she never wanted that) he was put in prison for 7 years for assault (our wonderful legal system at work for you) she died 2-16-01. I lost another job over that little fiasco. About 1 year later my Dad had a heart attack, last year my mom tried to commit suicide, I busted up my knee and becuase of all of these things happeing 1 year after another I lost the house I owned for 11 years. I lost $40,000 in equity. I had paid an attorney to file chapter 13 to save our house, but he did not do it so 2 days before Halloween last year I found out I had to have all my stuff out by Halloween day at 2pm or the Sherriff would throw my stuff on the street. What a wonderful thing to tell your children! So we had to give away the puppy Santa had brought the kids last Christmas and move in with my Dad. (Oh after my Mom tried to commit suicide her and my Dad serperated and are now going through a divorce) Well, we finally found a place to rent in the town our kids had grown up in and went to school in. The rent is $250.00 more than my house payments were. I'm not makeing as much money as I used too, my kids need school clothes I can't afford to buy. 2 of my kids need serious dental work I can't afford. I have no cable, no internet (computer is broke so can't even play computer games) and we don't do anything and are barely scraping by on me and my wifes check. I know this probably was not the appropriate place to talk about this, but what the heck I need to vent to someone since my only friends are my wife and kids. Now my wife tells me I am a good Daddy and a good husband, but how can that be when I cannot provide them with the basic necessities of life? Yes we eat, and yes we have lights. Oh did I mention my car tags have been expired since August? I can't afford to renew them? Now tell me does that sound like a good Dad to you? Not to me. Sometimes I wonder if my family would not be better off without me. I just don't know. I feel wacko :b-day: half the time.

Maybe it's because of Halloween coming up I am getting more depressed. It used to be my favorite Holiday, now I get nervous this time of year. Oh and besides that our (landlord) does not want us burning candles! We are big candle burners, especially around this time of year.

Well, if you read this far you are probably saying to yourself this guy is nuts, you'd be pretty close. I don't want pitty, I'm just trying to figure out why all this happened so quickly. Why I lost the house all 3 of my kids ever knew. Why attorneys suck! I read so many of our younger members logs in here and I realize I'm not much more stabel than they are. Again I say Life is but a walking shadow...(Sorry if I bored you to death with this log)

This is the appropriate place to vent about life hun. And a good dad and husband is one who loves his family and tries his best, so it sounds to me like you're a damn good husband and father. *BIG HUGS* :b-day::b-day: I really hope things start looking up for you.

Airies :b-day: I know what your talking about. Feast or Famine. :b-day: I went through a few years of H*ll myself. Death was all around me. There were money issues and problems. Seemed no matter where I turned there was trouble sitting there waiting for me. But you know everything is temporary. One by one we sort through the problems. We prioratize what's the most important.

Money problems cause people more grief than anything. In the 1929 Stock market crash people were jumping out of high rise buildings over money problems. Your NOT alone. We all have money problems.

A man's worth isn't measure in dollars and cents anyway. If your wife thinks your a good Dad, that's because she sees you in action with your kids. I tend to believe her estimation. :b-day: I know you belive in God, you've mentioned that before. Talk to God. He can help you. Remember "Worry about nothing, and Nothing is Nothing"

And take care of the little things, the big things will take care of themselves. Most big problems are just an accumulation of little things anyway. Your in my prayers. And all you have is Today. Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery. If you have one foot in the past and one in the future your P*ssing all over today. :b-day:

^Thanks RC & Jeanway :b-day: < back. I pray every day, not to be rich, just for enough to get by on. I know it is the Lords will and not mine.

By the way Jeanway, I like your saying at the end of the post, it was the 1st time I laughed all day. :b-day: These are for you two ladies>> :b-day:

I remembered this after I last posted. I think it applies to you:

"A man never stands taller than when he stoops to help a child." :b-day:

:b-day::b-day: <<--Right back atcha :b-day:

Supplamental:

Well my friends, it's been another day. Thanks again RC and Jeanway :b-day: for listening to me rant. :b-day: I really appriciate the support. I'll take all I can get. :b-day: I'm leaving in 10 minutes. Everyone have a good day and until tomorrow, peace be with you all. :b-day: