Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airies

Airies Personal Log

Hey Airies! Great to see you on board again..Must be a lot of work to run your own business. I hope you have more good days than bad ones..Friday nights are certainly not the same without Enterprise. I've been filling the space with SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica on friday nights..I like those shows..

Well, take care and I'll see ya around the galaxy!

I'm obviously new, but I noticed your post in the Battlestar thread. Hope we'll get a chance to talk more about it!

Thanks for the warm welcome back all. I finally got my pc on at home I even went high speed (oooo aaaahhh)

Yes SpaceTigger running my own business is acturally harder than working for someone else. But it has mor pros than cons. The best one is I don't open till 10am. So I can sleep in. Except summers ending and I have to take my kids to school.

I''ve had a great week this week. I've booked 6 weddings. I've made enough money to sustain me for the enire month if I budget right.

My dreams are really starting to come true.

Again thanks for the welcome back.

Still Love BSG it is by far the best show on TV right now.

Peace be with you all. :lol:

My dreams are really starting to come true.

346194[/snapback]

I'm really happy for you, Airies. :lol:

Good Lord it's been a long time since I've been here. A lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same. Still watching BSG (best show on Televeision) Still loving Trek. Can't wait for 2008...hey that rhymed. Hi everyone good to see some familier names.

Have a Merry Christmas! :assimilated: