Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Best Series Setting

Which series setting is your favorite?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which series setting is your favorite?

• NX-01 Enterprise
    • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
    • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    • Deep Space Nine
    • U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656

I prefer the Enterprise era simply because it is new and humanity has not made contact with alot of species.

I picked DS9 for a couple reasons. 1. I'm a huge DS9 fan. 2. The diversity that the station can bring. Visitors from the Gamma Quadrant, Quarks bar all the different races that come and visit the Gamma Quadrant.

Being on a starship would be great but having a stable base to come back to would be so much more interesting to me.

I picked DS9 for a couple reasons. 1. I'm a huge DS9 fan. 2. The diversity that the station can bring. Visitors from the Gamma Quadrant, Quarks bar all the different races that come and visit the Gamma Quadrant.

Being on a starship would be great but having a stable base to come back to would be so much more interesting to me.

I voted DS9 for all the same reasons. Plus it's different, it's the ONLY series based on a space station.

I voted for NCC 1701,i know the sets are not that good

but i just love TOS.. :o

Deep Space Nine..I liked it being a stationary Space Station and the variety of aliens and characters constantly visiting it was incredible..Very interesting..And so different for a Star Trek series...

I love the Enterprise D set. It looks so great, especially the corridors and quarters. :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

I picked Voyager only because they seemed more of a family...being lost and so far from home...kind of cheezy eh!

:o

I voted Voyager.

Voyager felt much more homey and personal to me. It was a small ship, compared to the Enterprise-D, there weren't a lot of people on it, and that made it all the more personal and inviting. I love the style of most of the rooms that are used frequently. I like the design of the bridge, the setup of engineering with the neat-looking warp core, the simplicity of the sickbay, the wire framed walls of the holodecks, and the inviting atmosphere that the mess hall puts out. Voyager is nothing too fancy on the inside, nor is it bare and vapid. It is simple, stylistic, and appealing. Of all the ships featured in a Star Trek series, Voyager is the one I would most like to be able to call home.

I picked DS9 because of the variety of the people, as well as the proximity to a wormhole, and the fact that It's in the Alpha quadrant. I would have picked VOY if it wasn't for that.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Enterprise NX-01 was my choice, I love that ship.

Deep Space Nine.

I was hooked on the series from the first episode. I loved this Trek because it took the time to develop it's own races... (Bajoran, Jem-Hadar, Shapeshifters..) as well as cultures. This series went far beyond the realm of exploration, it created characters that were bold and fun.

:cool: