Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ To Google or To Yahoo ~

Do you use Google or Yahoo?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Google or Yahoo?

• Google
    • Yahoo

Do you use both? I mainly Yahoo. But have Googled on occasion. :picard-sith: What do you think of each? And which is better? In your opinion, and no riots Please. :inlove::hug::nono:

I mainly use Google...

Although my little brother uses Yahoo, and his background within the search-engine is of cats...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

If u asked me this 2 months ago i would of said google because thats all i ever used however now im starting to use yahoo alot more even though i still use google now and again. I think they are both good they both get what i want but google is a bit faster so ill have to choose google.

(This is proberly th longest post ive made, lol)

I only use google for things i want to find i have never tryed yahoo search before so i cant say which is better.

Out of those two, Google, but I usually just use the search line on MSN's home page.

I use Google..It's a much better search engine in my opinion..Plus they have the Google Toolbar which has a pretty good pop up blocker..

I alway just use MSN. All I need to do is open a new browser (or click the spare already open) delete the address, type in the key words and hit go. I get thousands of returns but usually the one I want is on page one.

Whats so special about the others? Seriously, I don't get all the hype about Google :picard-sith: Splainations please...

I use Yahoo because it's convenient, since I have the "My Yahoo" homepage, & the Yahoo toolbar. I don't use Google as often, but I still like it.

I alway just use MSN. All I need to do is open a new browser (or click the spare already open) delete the address, type in the key words and hit go. I get thousands of returns but usually the one I want is on page one.

Whats so special about the others? Seriously, I don't get all the hype about Google :picard-sith: Splainations please...

258878[/snapback]

Even though I started this thread I have no idea AE. :hug: I'm mainly using Yahoo. Tell me about MSN, what's that about. What does the MSN Browser look like? I tried to load MSN once and had all sorts of problems. See, I don't even know what I'm saying right now. :inlove:

I use Google, I have not tried Yahoo as i'm happy with Google. :picard-sith:

Edit:-Tags.

Edited by Delta

I've never used Yahoo and I've used MSN once or twice...I've been hooked on using google for everything I need ever since I was introduced to the internet in high school art class....

When I first used the internet it Yahoo in the early 90's. At that time they where the best search engine. Know they just too commercialized. I use Google a lot to do research now. If find Google has a better filtering system and no bothersome advertisements.

I used to use Yahoo a lot when I first started using the internet then I discovered Google and I used it most of the time. Recently Google isn't as useful as it used to be. I've actually been able to find more of what I look for using Yahoo than Google. The one thing you can say about search engines, someone always comes along with a better one eventually. :lol:

GOOGLE!!!!

google has the largest number of sites to be searched. Also, google has better filter options and a better match number than yahoo. Also yahoo takes longer to load.

Well, :sweatdrop: Now that I lost my Yahoo toolbar and can't seem to find a way to get it back, I guess I might Google. :naughty: Anyone else have this problem??? :eekout: