Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Stuck in a turbo lift

Which of these would you like to be stuck in a turbo lift with??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you like to be stuck in a turbo lift with??

• Hoshi
    • Jadzia
    • Kira
    • Torres
    • T'pol
    • Tasha yar
    • Deanna
    • Ezri
    • Other

I am a big Ezri fan so my vote goes to her :blink:

Edited by hangon

You forgot someone, hang....

Seven on Nine Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One... :blink: :hug: :borgqueen: :blink: :bow: :blink:

for some reason I think ILS will protest.... :laugh:

I should have know this was one of hangs polls :blink:  :blink:

251098[/snapback]

It was kind of the title that really told me who wrote it

wouldn't you agree debbie? :laugh:

Where's the poll for the girls *pouts and complains* :blink:

Anyways... I voted for Deanna :laugh: :blink:

I voted other, ie, my gf :naughty:. The trek girls are ok, but my love would kick their butts (plus i wouldn't want to piss her off :naughty:). *loves his gf tons, can you tell?*

I voted other, ie, my gf :naughty:. The trek girls are ok, but my love would kick their butts (plus i wouldn't want to piss her off :laugh:). *loves his gf tons, can you tell?*

252088[/snapback]

LMAO come on make a vote my girl posts here as well and i love her tons but its just a bit of fun..right deb :naughty::naughty:

Actually, i was serious about that, my gf really would kick their butts :bow:. She is so smart, beautiful and loving they wouldn't have a chance in the world :clap: :blush 2: *you hear me Q, bring us together NOW!!! :)*.

Edited by scaleman

Actually, i was serious about that, my gf really would kick their butts :bow:. She is so smart, beautiful and loving they wouldn't have a chance in the world :clap: :blush 2: *you hear me Q, bring us together NOW!!! :)*.

252455[/snapback]

Hehe i can see you love her tons,well i wont force you into doing anything that might end up with you getting your butt kicked :hug: ..but you could still vote just dont post who you voted for :)

:dude: Well, even though I like guys, I voted for Torres

Hey, lemme finish! We have a lot in common: angry engineering girls! Ok, so I'm just an engineer in my fan fic, whatever :bow: the point is we would have stuff to talk about

Are girls the only options? *daydreams about being stuck in a turbolift with Spock* If they are though, I would pick (big surprise) Valeris. Not that I am homosexual (I am not), but she was my favorite female character in Trek.

Ezri, not because i feel she is the most attractive, or that she would be the most fun, but because she would be the easiest to pull :wacko:

Kira.

the others would be boring. Deanna would be reading my thoughts, T'pol would be illogical and kes would act like she wasnt there and torres would probably pull a Bet'leth.

I voted for Jadzia. Besides being "easy on the eyes," :laugh::laugh: she would probably be patient under the circumstances and easy to talk to. From all her past lives, she would have a million stories to tell, to pass the time. And if it became very cold and it was necessary to share body heat in order to survive, well ... I'd do my share! :yucky:

Edited by trekz