Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Eating Cheez-its with peanut butter on them.

288159[/snapback]

Getting hungry! :waaaa:

I am looking at apartments for San Diego area. Some of them are cheaper than what I pay in Japan. :waaaa::waaaa:

Trying to keep up my Rep on msn :waaaa: downloading some new programs from friends at mIRC :o ..and logging off cuz i have way too many windows open i cant keep up :waaaa:

Wondering where the hell my smallville season 1 dvd set is and thinking i really ought to go to bed

Finished wrapping my Christmas presents for my family (EmilSoong, my little sister, is due somewhere around Christmas Eve so there is even a present for my soon to arrive niece :P )

I might be done with shopping, not sure yet...I might have a few more gifts to get (especially if they decide to go ahead with Secret Santa at work this year).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Right now i am looking at RC'S new avi and siggy and going oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats really really cooool :P :P

Right now i am looking at RC'S new avi and siggy and going oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats really really cooool :look:  :P

288666[/snapback]

I agree with you. It looks great. :P :laugh: :P :P

Right now i am looking at RC'S new avi and siggy and going oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats really really cooool :P  :P

288666[/snapback]

Actually, I'd say that things seem to be heating up in Phoenix - :P hehehe!

Just kidding , RC! :P

BTW, the film "The Seven Year Itch" is showing on Fox Movie Channel, which I am presently watching.

Watching this 1992 documentary about the 1981 BBC 2 television series of “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”... :P :P :P

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1102827081.jpg

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

post-812-1102871248_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrWho42

Eating my breakfast(weetos) after just coming back from taking debbie and her mom to church :P

Sitting at work bored stiff and trying to stay awake. I have overnight shifts, I just wanna crawl under my desk and take a nap.

Watching Enterprise Season (1) AQUISITION at Channel 9 Malaysia.... :P :P :P

Just started burning a few films on to disc my hard drive is getting full again :P