Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm watching the Singapore-Laos football (or soccer) match. Singapore really needs to win this one if they wanna make it to the semis, lol. :)

I am at work its very busy today at work and it looks like i will have a busy x-mas :)

Drinking a cup of hot chocolate and watching as it starts to snow out side...its only little flakes but its still snow :)

Since debbie is sleeping at her sister's tonight and i have tomorrow off i am pouring my self a vodka on the rock's and listening to shabba ranks :) :)

Apart from checking what Hang was up tp last night :) i am waiting for him to finish cooking our meal,he wont let me in the kitchen to help him because he is spoiling me,he even bought me some flowers :) he must have been up to something last night :) :)

Edited by DutchDebbie

Listening to a video tape I made Tuesday @ Jems school, she's in the choir and they had their first formal concert of the year; a Christmas show.

Sharing childbirth horror stories with a friend. Strange things entertain us mothers.  :dude:

289603[/snapback]

LOL i hope they where not the same ones you shared with me...i had nightmares for a week :eek::wow:

On topic:

Right now i am downloading the film Full Metal Jacket :dude:

Listening to a video tape I made Tuesday @ Jems school, she's in the choir and they had their first formal concert of the year; a Christmas show.

289691[/snapback]

Same again only now Jems home and watching too.