Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Relaxing in front of the computer Drinking my brandy and coke, chatting with a few mates and thinking about going to wratch the rest of DS9 season 6.

Sitting at the comp wondering why 24 people are on this site and not 1 of them are in the chat room

Sulking because I thought Robert got off work today at 6:00 and I just talked to him and he's not off till 8:00.

Trying to work out if i am.. Homicidal...Suicidal....Neurotic...Erotic...or just plain broken :naughty: ....i am gonna get in bed and watch the rest of rush hour 2 with debbie :hammer:....i shouldnt have to say this but i have become so used to it....goodnight STF and remember.....lets be careful out there :rolleyes:

c6qblues.jpg

I just got back from picking up my uniforms from the tailors. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Watching debbie playing on my PS2 game...""Tekken4"...she can kick some butt on that game :naughty:

Trying to decide if I should make some hot tea. I hate hot tea but it might help me feel better.

Playing in the Star Trek Games forum, and drinking Earl Gray Tea.

I'm gonna go clean up and help with dinner. Sitting on my butt feeling sorry for myself isn't gonna help me feel any better. *thwacks herself*

Giggling like mad because i just found a funny photo for Hang,i know he loves southpark and is crazy about the film The Incredibles and this photo really looks like him after night out partying :laugh::laugh:

I better go get a shower i have had a hard day at work today :nono:

j3xdanincred.jpg

Just sent the littles out the door to school, and now I'm happy to relax on the net for a bit after losing power last night and not being able to finish talking on IM. :laugh: Drinking my morning caffine too. :laugh:

Giggling like mad because i just found a funny photo for Hang,i know he loves southpark and is crazy about the film The Incredibles and this photo really looks like him after night out partying  :nono:  :lol:

I better go get a shower i have had a hard day at work today :laugh:

j3xdanincred.jpg

287054[/snapback]

LMAO now thats cool debbie 10 out of 10 for that one :)

Right now i am watching debbie laughing cuz she knows i just saw this pic :laugh:

Making balloon animals for the kids. :laugh: Rachael wants a frog. :laugh: I don't know how to make a frog. Maybe if I make a poodle ribbit she'll fall for it. :nono:

Having a Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi and watching M.A.S.H.