Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Watching the kids play, thinking I'll start some coffee and trying to decide which season DVD of M*A*S*H I should put in.

Heading off to bed even though i anit tired i should try to get some sleep...take care ppl and remember....lets be careful out there :look: *whistles hill street blues theme* :frusty:

Laundry and a little house cleaning. Waking up to an untidy house makes me very grumpy. I also need to go make Robert's lunch for tomorrow before I forget.

:look: trying to wake up and get rid of this bad taste i have in my mouth :frusty: Edited by hangon

Just started a new load of laundry, now I'm folding the load I just took out of the drier. Lots and lots of laundry. waschmaschine.gif

I am about ready to go to work.  Another fun day on the tug.  :frusty:

284677[/snapback]

I was gonna say i dont normally see you here at this time :look: ...anyway have a nice day at work Odie :look:

I am trying to get all my films on my hard drive on to DVD but i dont think i have enough blank CD's :look:

I just finished burning the rest of my films to DVD and am waiting for debbie to come home from her moms she should be here any min :frusty:

Looking for my Phantom Of The Opera soundtrack. I know it's somewhere on one of these hard drives.