Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Watching a new show on TBS called The Real Gilligan's Island! It's funny!

Edited by Cougar

*looks at watch*...its 2:50am so i am getting ready to go to bed its been a long but fun day :nono: .....oh i almost forgot....remember ppl lets be careful out there :nono:

hb1.jpg

Putting a new graphic of me and debbie in my siggy...made by the one the only RC :nono: :o ..I am not worthy master :nono: ..:kisss: :nono:

Giggling at hang and telling myself to snap out of this bad mood I'm in because there's no good reason for it. :nono:

Putting a new graphic of me and debbie in my siggy...made by the one the only RC :o  :nono: ..I am not worthy master :o ..:kisss: :nono:

285259[/snapback]

Hang, I don't think RC can hear you! :nono:

Just whent to buy season 4 and 5 of DS9 but they dont have them in ahhhhhhhhhhh. oh well guess im gonna have to keep watching the first 3 and go back down on Friday to ask.

^ has just helped me for ideas fo rmy homework- thank you v m!  :nono:  :nono:  :o

285296[/snapback]

You're welcome. :o

:nono:

Giggling at hang and telling myself to snap out of this bad mood I'm in because there's no good reason for it.  :nono:

:nono: *huggles for mandy* :o

Eating some ice cream and getting ready to watch Dr.Phil :nono:

Sitting here wondering what the heck is that clicking sound????? :o :o It's driving me nuts here. :lol: It's not the computer or the keyboard. I thought it might be my lung, since I have asthma and sometimes I heard wierd sounds, but it's not that. It's not the chair or the desk but it's still clicking!!!! :o :nono::nono: What IS that??? :nono:

Eating my dinner, talking to people over MSN, Yahoo etc. And about to do something else but cant remember what.

Wondering why I feel hungover when I haven't had a single alcoholic drink in well over a week. :nono:

I'm heading off to the kitchen to make coffee. I need coffee. I know I'm supposed to be cutting down my caffeine, but I need just one cup, can't function, must have coffee. *nervous twitch*

I'm still sitting here staring at STF. :nono: What is wrong with me, I have things to do. :nono: Would somebody mind kicking me out of this chair before we become permanently fused together?