Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

:wacko: going back to bed....see ya later STF dont do anything i wouldnt...hmm thats not much :waaaa:

Noticing that I am the ONLY member online. Investigate.gif  Wonder.gif 

261815[/snapback]

*waves*

i wish i could stay with you but i am late for work and its hangs fault :wacko: :waaaa:

Noticing that I am the ONLY member online. Investigate.gif   Wonder.gif 

261815[/snapback]

*waves*

i wish i could stay with you but i am late for work and its hangs fault :wacko: :wacko:

261822[/snapback]

It's the thought that counts. :waaaa: Hang, don't make Debbie late for work. :look:

Oh, and I'm currently still on a quest for good, obscure SW trivia. *peruses SW books diligently*

Noticing that I am the ONLY member online. Investigate.gif   Wonder.gif 

261815[/snapback]

*waves*

i wish i could stay with you but i am late for work and its hangs fault :look: :wacko:

261822[/snapback]

It's the thought that counts. :waaaa: Hang, don't make Debbie late for work. :lol:

Oh, and I'm currently still on a quest for good, obscure SW trivia. *peruses SW books diligently*

261826[/snapback]

:wacko: Typical women ...always blame the man..hehe well i cant go one day with out a good *THWACKING* :)

I'm thinking of turning off the computer and scrapbooking. I'm really in the mood to scrapbook right now. Or maybe make some cards. Or a gift for somebody. 33.gif

I just changed my location flag as a way of showing my respect for everyone that lost there lives on 9/11(except the terrorists of course).

I'm just now getting to bed at 4:30am :wow: . G'night, all.

262129[/snapback]

Hmm you been a bad boy Ace :hug: ..oh i forgot that naughty smile doesnt fit you :wow:

Talking with a good friend :huh:

Writting down what we need to buy from the shops this afternoon :wow: i hate going to the supermarket all those kids screaming at their moms for sweets or what ever they want :wow:

i hate going to the supermarket all those kids screaming at their moms for sweets or what ever they want :wow:

262176[/snapback]

action-smiley-002.gif I'm going to remind you of those words in a few years when you have kids.

Right now I'm making coffee and getting ready to go do some scrapbooking.

i hate going to the supermarket all those kids screaming at their moms for sweets or what ever they want :wow:

262176[/snapback]

action-smiley-002.gif I'm going to remind you of those words in a few years when you have kids.

Right now I'm making coffee and getting ready to go do some scrapbooking.

262219[/snapback]

LMAO when me and debbie have kids do you really think i will be going with them to the supermarket..HELL NO she can take them ALONE :wow:

Getting ready to go out me and debbie are going out with friends....time to shake my booty :huh:

Edited by hangon

Downloading sucky calligraphy font. :wow: I must not have gotten enough sleep because I'm in tears laughing over these fonts. :wow: :huh:

Going to write up a Besterian short-story for a friend of mine. :wow:

It's from Star Science Fiction Stories #2, which was published in 1953. :wow: I guess she'll like it.. ..I know I did. :huh:

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1094931316.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif

getting slowly drunk from my new found drink..Rum & Tropical orange with a bit of lemon it makes my eyes water but hell its nice :wow: