Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Listening to all the music that I downloaded from stf.  Thank you, RC, for sharing the music with us.

You're very welcome :laugh:

Right now I'm sitting still because I'm coming out of a minor dizzy spell :thumbs:

Watching Star Trek Voyager....

"The Omega Directive"

Man..... I've watched this episode so many times, I know the episode before the theme song starts..... :thumbs:

Is that the one about the Omega Molecule? What's the general outline of that one? I sort of remember it. OH, and eating some chips, Sour Cream and Onion.

Edited by Jeanway

Is that the one about the Omega Molecule? What's the general outline of that one? I sort of remember it. OH, and eating some chips, Sour Cream and Onion.

It's about when Voyager detects the Omega molecule and all the systems lock up and the captain has to deactivate the lock out. The captain tells them to send all sensor data to her ready room. That's after you see Seven of Nine :thumbs: regenrating and doing her daily log about nutritional supplements and realigning the aft sensors. Which occurs before Seven says that kal-toh is elementary spatial harmonics and gets kal-toh in one move. :laugh:

anyways, back to the story. The captain tells everybody certain jobs. Seven talks to the captain about her knowledge of the molecule attained from the collective. she is then ordered to help build a chamber to destroy the molecule. She agrees until she finds a way to stabilize it after she speaks to the chief enginneer guy of the moon they find the particles on. They have enough particles to eliminate subspace in half of the quadrant. Two ships intercept voyager after they transport the molecule after they discover it is too big for the gravimetric torpedo to destroy. The captain and seven destroy the particle until 72% when the particle stabilizes and comes together when she experience her "first spiritual experience". They decompress cargo bay 2 as the enemy ships fire on Voyager and the chamber is ejected and the gravimetric torpedo is fired and the particles are destroyed and the ships are out of range while Voyager is at warp 1. And the episode ends with Seven and Seven in the holodeck in the Da vinci holoprogram. Janeway explains about the spiritual experience Seven experienced.

Oh and I'm watching Conan.

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

Wondering what I will have for dinner. Sushi sounds like fun. Yum! Sushi!

Lets make this short...weetos,plan to take overworld and shower :laugh:

Don't you do that everyday. :thumbs:

Reading the latest post of one of obaona's SW fanfics and thinking seriously about ice cream with caramel sauce. [face_thoughtful]

I am watch V on DVD. It is good from what I remember. I am eating ice cream cone.

I am eating ice cream cone.

Great minds think alike. :thumbs: Am now eating ice cream with caramel sauce. [face_blissful]

Weeping over my ice cream, which melted while I argued with RC that she should change her IM icon from that awful pic of Riker from Angel One. :tribble:

Thwacking RC for changing it back. Beardless Riker in Season One is not hot, and Angel One was awful! Need these memories, I do not! Oh no, the ST and the SW are starting to meld together in my mind. :tribble:

No I couldn't do that here, just on IM. I love the beard too much. :laugh:

Oh yeah, right now I'm ganging up on hang with Debbie :tribble:

No I couldn't do that here, just on IM. I love the beard too much. :look:

Poor Hang. :laugh: Two against one. That would seem unfair, but than Hang may deserve it.

No I couldn't do that here, just on IM. I love the beard too much. :tear:

Poor Hang. :laugh: Two against one. That would seem unfair, but than Hang may deserve it.

He's enjoying the attention, don't let him tell you otherwise. :look:

No I couldn't do that here, just on IM. I love the beard too much. :tear:

he pushed me off his knee on to the floor :look:

Getting my nails nice and sharp,i see flesh that needs scratching :laugh:

No I couldn't do that here, just on IM. I love the beard too much. :laugh:

Oh yeah, right now I'm ganging up on hang with Debbie :look:

Poor Hang. :tribble: Two against one. That would seem unfair, but than Hang may deserve it.

246836[/snapback]

No i dont deserve it i am not guilty :tear:

Waiting for my Socom us navy seal buddies to get online so we can go get some payback :kowabunga: ...and also turning my computer over to the darkside of the force..lol

Edited by hangon

Looking around and getting to grips with the new board. Took me ten mins to find the link for the forums. lol

...and also turning my computer over to the darkside of the force..lol[/size][/font]

246896[/snapback]

:tear: funny*Thwack* :tribble:

Drinking a glass of wine :look: and looking around at the new face of the board :laugh:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Eating pizza looking at the ST 47 consiparcy and being upset that the defiant is no longer an option for Post Icons which ends my tradtion of always using it.