Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Phaserman

Husband, Father, Sailor, Coach, He Does It All!

I can still top it (well not me personally, I'm only 5' 4"  :laugh:  ). In California there was a brother in our congregation who was 7'2".  :o His wife was 5' 3".  :laugh:

254380[/snapback]

Wow, man that musta been awkward in certain marital situations, and kissing!!!! oh my life how painful for her was that talk about crick in the neck

How did you fit in a sub, sir? :laugh: I remember being on a bridge and saw someone from the squadron take the conn during the an unrep. He was so tall he couldn't stand straight on the bridge. :laugh:

I love you too, Julie.

Just went for my physical today. told the Doc I'm 6'7" and 255. He said he didn't think so, so we jumped on the scale (First time since 2001, mind you) and it came out 245, and 81 inches. that's right folks, Jim is SIX FOOT NINE!

254376[/snapback]

I wish I could just be 6 feet..... :)

How did you fit in a sub, sir?  :)  I remember being on a bridge and saw someone from the squadron take the conn during the an unrep.  He was so tall he couldn't stand straight on the bridge.  :)

254394[/snapback]

well, at the time, I was two inches shorter, but still, it was tough. which is why I got out of there. I actually opted for berthing in the Torpedo room, because there is more room there. after patrols I'd take a week leave to stretch my back out after hunching over for three months.

They will be too after practice today. No pads, We'll be watching film, preparing for our next game, and of course, the Marathon. a nice, gentle jog around the baseball diamonds and football practice fields.

I have a feeling your team will win by at least 5 points in the next game.

1-5...Eieie...the team needs work...

and Yes, I know word has slipped that Julie and I are expecting another baby. I was planning on announcing it, but hey, word is out.

Congrats on the new "junior sailor". :P I wish your team lots of luck!

Congrats Jim and Julie! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months (or however many months it is now :laugh: ). 211.gif

Thanks all, Julie and the Baby are quite healthy. as you may have noticed, my Signature now features a "Baby meter"

In other news, the football season is over for my school. No playoffs. not with a 3-6 record.

Ya know, there are many upsides to having my brother, his wife, and their kids living with us...But this one is especially great. My in-laws (Julie's parents) came into town Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Now, bear in mind that they aren't exactly the most friendly people towards me...but since Gary, Krissy, and their kids are living with us, I was honestly able to say "I'm sorry, we'd like to have you stay with us, but there just isn't any room." SCORE! These guys made me and Gary wear our dress uniforms to the airport just to pick them up! Sometimes my inlaws really get on me...Glad they are staying at a hotel. I know I should be nicer to them, but it's not my fault they don't like me.

And in another note, I spotted one today. yep, that's right. the inevitable sign of aging. a gray hair!

Maybe it gives them a sense of proud to see you and your brother in your dress uniform. My parents allows asked me to wear my dress uniform when I go home for leave.

Thank you, Odie. And have yourself a Merry Christmas, also. I know it's not easy celebrating christmas on the other side of the globe from your family.

Assistant Administrative Officer's Log, 27 January, 2005.

Another long day. 0600-1930. I sent one recruit to the Jag to be processed out. He doesn't want to be here, his RDC doesn't want him to be here, and I am tired of seeing him in my office. He's been in Boot for four weeks, and tried to go Awol twice. I cut him a deal. He sticks around for two weeks at TPU, helping the Chief over there with paperwork while we process him out for an Entry Level. Basically, he's going down Washout Lane, but at least we don't have to Court Martial him for going AWOL, and he avoids potential jail time. Win-win for everyone.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. long and boring. luckily, the boss gave me tomorrow off, so I can rest a bit.

Sometimes I wonder what people where thinking when they where at the recruiter’s office and decided join. At least there will be one less troublemaker in the fleet. Enjoy your day off, sir.

That is why i say they need to stop adding mor troblemakers in the force. It will only make things worse for everyone who is working for this country. If you don't like doing this then don't be bother with anything or watse other people time.

New log Entry...first time in like 4 months, I know. I had a drill weekend this weekend. Went pretty good. PT sucked in the hot and humid weather, but it's okay. and my unit (A company-sized unit) lost it's XO a few weeks ago (Transfered to a different unit in Florida). being the Senior JG, I got the nod for XO. then again, being the XO of a unit that has only about 100 people isn't much. It's extra command experience, though.