Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Phaserman

Husband, Father, Sailor, Coach, He Does It All!

I needed a break from the relentless dragging on of real life...I'm escaping tonight into the world of the Internet, if only for a little while.

I knew the Phasermans couldn't stay away for long! :laugh: Glad to see you're still around Jim and I hope things are going well.

Well, looks like we may soon have some resolution...if that is the case, I'll probably let some other folks tell you guys what's been going on...if they deem it neccisary...

Well, looks like we may soon have some resolution...if that is the case, I'll probably let some other folks tell you guys what's been going on...if they deem it neccisary...

Its not necessary to share any personal stuff here unless you want to. I , for one, will simply be happy to see all of you back.. :laugh:

...So, it came as a surprise to our family to find out not that she needs glasses,

355713[/snapback]

Well, we all knew Krissy needed glasses. I mean look who she married. :laugh:

Better hope Krissy's in a good mood when she reads that, Van Roy...

Hey thats my man your talking about.. I love Gary and just cuz hes a DUMB... never mind i wont go there anyway.. Hey Jim long time no talk i never see you on anymore you aint avoiding me are you?