Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Hey you. :) I already e-mailed you, but I gotta give you hugs here too. :) :hug:

:blush 2: Awwwwwwww :hug::hug::laugh: i just read your email and with you posting in my log all the pain in my leg i had when i woke up this morning has gone :) ...its great to see you here again Mandy!!

Debbie says hi *huggles* and mandy gives you a Bubble kiss :clap:

*HUGS for Debbie and a big blubber kiss for little Mandy* :)

How's the recovery coming hun? :clap:

Hello Daniel,

I hope all the family are well and that little Mandy is ok *waves*. Just wondered how the recovery is coming on?

Sending my love and blessings to you all

Please take care my friend :clap:

x Cara x

*HUGS for Debbie and a big blubber kiss for little Mandy*

How's the recovery coming hun?

Hello Daniel,

I hope all the family are well and that little Mandy is ok *waves*. Just wondered how the recovery is coming on?

Sending my love and blessings to you all

Please take care my friend

Awwww i will give mini mandy thiose kisses now :yawn:

:blink: for you too T.C

I been away and should have keept you guys up to date better then i have :laugh: ..*slaps self* i feel kinda bad for not doing this sooner but i was in hospital longer then planned, and being home now 4 days i also have no internet so i had to wait for my brother inlaw to come with his wifi connection to lend it from him.

My leg is healing well although i will need another op and atleast 12 months to rehabilatate so i wont be using my inline skates soon..lol

As for the family..hell all is well over here..mandy is turning 3 next month and becoming a little lady..lol

I gotta go but i will be back when my internet is back on.

Miss all you guys!!

Thanks for the update, Hangon. Good luck with the recovery and check back in with us soon!

with uni you should beable to interuptr studies and return next year once you are 100%.

Edited to add, glad you are doing better, we are gonna have to do something with that lead foot of yours though.

Thanks for the update, Hangon. Good luck with the recovery and check back in with us soon!

Thx Kor my good friend...The Hang is kinda like HHH's come back promo...."We can rebuild him..better...stronger..faster" :blink: ..lol

with uni you should beable to interuptr studies and return next year once you are 100%.

Edited to add, glad you are doing better, we are gonna have to do something with that lead foot of yours though

Yeah i had to drop out which Sucks coz i had worked so hard to stick it out and pull my grade up... Buuuuuutttt i wont have to pay so hehehehe.

:laugh:

I can't believe little Mandy is almost 3. :eek:

(((BIG HUGS))) :yawn:

:( *tackle hug* Yup next month she turns 3..more like 6 with the attitude she has *rollseyes* guess she gets that from her name sake*cough*....Hang has left the building lol

Oh btw owwwww Debbie syas HI to EVERYONE :VBGal2:

You should have looked into interpted studies. where you take time off and return later.

I've had week extensions for my tooth surgery and knee injuries etc but in your case I'd think about taking the year off.

You should have looked into interpted studies. where you take time off and return later.

I dont think they have that here but mabe i should have checked it out*scratches chin*.

I've had week extensions for my tooth surgery and knee injuries etc but in your case I'd think about taking the year off.

Well TC i hope i can make next term this september..mabe on crutches but the chance is slim..anyway mabe i can do the course from home coz i found out today it is possible to send my work in via internet. :da-boot:

Quick update..

All is well over here..well kinda but things are getting better,having Therapy 3 times a week is a pain and leaves me in pain for a few hours but its all part of getting back on my feet..they give me pain killers but they dont help anymore :dude: and i still gotta have 2 more ops on my leg :(

My internet should be fully working by 8 april so i will be back to cause trouble :dude::tribble:

I look forward to you coming back on a regular basis. we will try our best to help you forget about your discomfort... :tribble:

I look forward to you coming back on a regular basis. we will try our best to help you forget about your discomfort... :tribble:

:dude: Thanks Kor..i am really looking forward to getting back full time and catching up with my friends here and being able to be around instead of hit and run style posts..lol

My clan on Battlefield2142 are missing me big time..."Lock and Load Slayer clan" :dude: ...whats that famous movie line.."I'll be back"..lol

Deb just took a pic of my leg before i get in the bath..so here it is and please NO puke in my log <_<

mykneeup8.th.jpg

Deb just took a pic of my leg before i get in the bath..so here it is and please NO puke in my log <_<

mykneeup8.th.jpg

Oh GOD! B) .....Thanks a lot, Hang. I'm eating my lunch here....or rather....I was.......... B)

Deb just took a pic of my leg before i get in the bath..so here it is and please NO puke in my log :P

mykneeup8.th.jpg

Oh GOD! B) .....Thanks a lot, Hang. I'm eating my lunch here....or rather....I was.......... <_<

Thats kinda what i said when they took off the bandages..well it was more OM ****ING GOD,its also a reason why my friends take the piss out of me with HHH's come back promo.."we can rebuild him" B) ...only i am outta actio for a lot longer then him. B)

Btw i dont eat carrot so that must be yours..lol

Oh geez, I didn't even see this. :P :blink: Aw hun I'm so sorry you're going through this :o :P

Hang in there man, things will get better. And remember when things seem bad that you have a beautiful wife and daughter that love you very much, which makes you one of the luckiest men on earth.

Oh geez, I didn't even see this. :P :o Aw hun I'm so sorry you're going through this :( :b-day:

LOL no worrys Mandy i cant expect you to see everything :hug: :blink:

Hang in there man, things will get better. And remember when things seem bad that you have a beautiful wife and daughter that love you very much, which makes you one of the luckiest men on earth.

LOL thanks ddillard its in the name,its not as painful as it looks strange enough,also you learn to move so you dont hit anything coz belive me i banged it last week against the coffee table and well if mandy had not been in the room i would have trashed the coffee table :(

As for my 2 girls your right no matter what.. i have more then i ever dreamed of and more then some ever have so lucky the hang is for sure :P

you have a beautiful wife and daughter that love you very much, which makes you one of the luckiest men on earth.

:angry: :eek: Aww thank you ddillard thats very kind of you :kisss:

I do love Hang very much but i love him more when he is asleep :laugh::eek:

You know i dont mean it baby*puppy eyes*.

I do love Hang very much but i love him more when he is asleep :laugh::eek:

You know i dont mean it baby*puppy eyes*.

:eek: Puppy eyes pfff.. not even cute little bunny rabbit eyes will work on me after that comment!! :schmoll:

*sneaky laugh* ..hang has a plan :angry:

Damn i better get a cleaning lady in here.(you know short uniform.. :laugh: ) *blows off cobwebs*..

Well good news and bad news..good news is i dont need anymore ops on my leg for atleast 2 years untill they replace my plastic knee which by then will been wore down so thats made me really happy :hand: also the stitches are out but i gotta be careful the next few days so i cant over do it.

Bad news is i looked in the mirror today and well...damn i am good looking..lol :P

*walks off doing james brown*..Woohoooo i feel good..emm ya like a sex machine..wwwOOO get up get on up...

Damn i better get a cleaning lady in here.(you know short uniform.. :laugh: ) *blows off cobwebs*..

Well good news and bad news..good news is i dont need anymore ops on my leg for atleast 2 years untill they replace my plastic knee which by then will been wore down so thats made me really happy :hand: also the stitches are out but i gotta be careful the next few days so i cant over do it.

Bad news is i looked in the mirror today and well...damn i am good looking..lol :tribble:

*walks off doing james brown*..Woohoooo i feel good..emm ya like a sex machine..wwwOOO get up get on up...

:P You're so cute. Awesome news hun :flowers:

Bad news is i looked in the mirror today and well...damn i am good looking..lol :tribble:

:P You're so cute. Awesome news hun :flowers:

LOL cute..yup thats me.

:frusty: Thanks mandy..infact you and kevin kinda helped with the healing process and keept me from getting depressed at the whole situation,i thought it might sound cheesy posting this but i dont give a crap coz the Hang is back to being who he was before the crash so just to let you both know i am thankfull that i have 2 TRUE friends like you guys...sorry no group hug coz i just washed my hair..lol

Also not forgeting anyone in anyway to everyone who put a smile back on my face..THANKS!!

Bad news is i looked in the mirror today and well...damn i am good looking..lol :flowers:

:tribble: You're so cute. Awesome news hun :frusty:

LOL cute..yup thats me.

:hug: Thanks mandy..infact you and kevin kinda helped with the healing process and keept me from getting depressed at the whole situation,i thought it might sound cheesy posting this but i dont give a crap coz the Hang is back to being who he was before the crash so just to let you both know i am thankfull that i have 2 TRUE friends like you guys...sorry no group hug coz i just washed my hair..lol

Also not forgeting anyone in anyway to everyone who put a smile back on my face..THANKS!!

:P :hug:

My boyfriend has scars like that and worse from a couple of motor bike accidents(his bike is now covered in the front yard, he refuses to ride again), he hates the scars. I think they make him look brave, same goes for you dude