Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Daniel my friend.

I do not know how i got the Jedi Queen (Mandy)

To remember her lost tribe STF. :elephant:

But now that she checks on us every now and then

makes this seem like when we frist joined and she

befriended us.

And started to harvest the Twacking Tree

and handing out the branches Ouch!. :clap:

When i started that thread to see if anyone had

heard from her.

There where some newer members who questioned

my question.

but they do not know her as we do.

the carring, giving,loving, person she is.

You and I know why she left.

We are her friends. Nuff said.

MY best to Deb and super mini mandy

give her a hug and a kiss from uncle Ed

Oh hell give Deb one to :elephant:

In my prayers always

*wipes off cobwebs*....i know its been awhile since i showed my face around here but i never forgot you all :laugh:

Hmm how do i start this...My mom passed away a few months ago from cancer so things havent been to good for the old Hang but my girls have been doing there best to put a smile back on my face which has worked :biggrin: ..RC has keept in touch and that has helped me knowing my frieds havent forgot me :laugh: ..i wont be here everyday even though mandy is at kindergarden now i am doing a computer course at uni.

Just thought i should drop in and let people know what the situation is.

The Hang..will be back :P

My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother, Hang. I'm glad your family is there for you and we do look forward to seeing you here again.

My deepest sympathy on your loss Daniel.

You are my friend and though we may not

talk as much as we used to you know you

and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers.

My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother, Hang. I'm glad your family is there for you and we do look forward to seeing you here again.

Thanks Kor for condolences..and thanks Ed :laugh: ....its good to see you guys are still here :laugh:

Wait... Mandy is in kindy!!!!!!
....yes my daughter Mandy..named after RikerChick :biggrin:

I can't believe mini-me is in kindergarden. Holy smokes I feel old.

*huggles little Mandy like mad* :biggrin: :laugh:

I can't believe mini-me is in kindergarden. Holy smokes I feel old.

*huggles little Mandy like mad* :hug: :)

:lol: LMAO yes mini you is almost 2 and a half so she is going to what they call kindergarden over here..really its just day care..well afternoon care,debbie still works all day and at 1pm i head off to Uni so i take the little one there.... :hug:

Debbie sends *huggles* :hug:

kindergarden already! :eek:

:) Yes dawn before you know it..that little sweet bundle of joy has turned into a one man (or girl)wrecking machine.. :lol:

Very sorry to hear about your mother passing. That's always a tough situation to go through. It's good to have family and friends to keep you going.

It's good to see you back and posting!

:) Yes dawn before you know it..that little sweet bundle of joy has turned into a one man (or girl)wrecking machine.. :eek:

:lol: :hug:

I am sorry hear about your mum. My past away about your age with cancer as well. :lol:

Thanks trekz,dawn,angel :) ...you guys and the rest of the old school :eek: here are the reason i have never left this site :lol:

Crap i have to run coz Mandy is going to debbies moms for the day....like i always ended my log...The Hang is...Back!! :lol:

Well i am done with Uni for 6 weeks :lol: :eek: ..now me and Deb just need to make up our minds on where to go for a vacation,the weather is pretty good over here right now but my brother has asked us to come vist him in the south of france so i think we are gonna take him up on his offer and go in 2 weeks so uncle chris can spoil Mandy..lol

Not much else to add really except its nice to be back here and nice being back to my old self again :)

The Hang says..."What ever...i do what i want"..cartman. :lol:

Great to see you back and posting! Enjoy your vacation! My significant other went to Paris, and Dordogne region this Spring, and had a great time. I was home working ... :) We're getting ready (theoretically) to go to Vegas for the big Trek convention next week, then to England later this month. Can't wait!

Great to see you back and posting! Enjoy your vacation! My significant other went to Paris, and Dordogne region this Spring, and had a great time. I was home working ... :hug: We're getting ready (theoretically) to go to Vegas for the big Trek convention next week, then to England later this month. Can't wait!

:hug: Thanks trekz..its good to be back and its always good to see a old friend posting in my log :eek:

Wow you are lucky...i would love to go to the Trek convention in Vegas,well any Trek convention would do but i only know of 2 here in europe..1 in the UK and 1 in Germany..its about time holland had one :)

Shame you had to work..Dordogne is a beautiful region of france,i hope you enjoy it when you go to my land of birth (uk) :lol:

As for me..its gonna be really hot today here so i am taking Deb and Mandy to the beach!! :hug:

The Hang says...Surfs up dude :surfing: :lol:

Surf's up eh. I hang at Canary Wharf these days realpretty lovely shops too.

It's nice to hear you are doing well. had wondered if it was sporadic posting or permenant! Say hi to debbie too, we miss her here!

Great to see you back and posting! Enjoy your vacation! My significant other went to Paris, and Dordogne region this Spring, and had a great time. I was home working ... :hug: We're getting ready (theoretically) to go to Vegas for the big Trek convention next week, then to England later this month. Can't wait!

:) Thanks trekz..its good to be back and its always good to see a old friend posting in my log :lol:

Wow you are lucky...i would love to go to the Trek convention in Vegas,well any Trek convention would do but i only know of 2 here in europe..1 in the UK and 1 in Germany..its about time holland had one :eek:

Shame you had to work..Dordogne is a beautiful region of france,i hope you enjoy it when you go to my land of birth (uk) :lol:

As for me..its gonna be really hot today here so i am taking Deb and Mandy to the beach!! :hug:

The Hang says...Surfs up dude :surfing: :hug:

Thanks Hangon. Enjoy the beach! And I echo UA: Say Hi to Debbie and tell her we miss her posting too!

I enjoy England. Want to get to Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland sometime in the future. This will be my third trip to England and London - plan on going to Portsmouth, Chicester, and York too. Enjoy the surf today! :)

Surf's up eh. I hang at Canary Wharf these days realpretty lovely shops too.

It's nice to hear you are doing well. had wondered if it was sporadic posting or permenant! Say hi to debbie too, we miss her here!

LOL it was more like surfs down..Daddy showed mandy how to look like a right twit :)

sporadic posting hmmmm..no i will be here most days now i am finished at Uni,but it depends on the weather here and if Mandy will let me on the computer,she doesnt like not being center of attention :)

Thanks Hangon. Enjoy the beach! And I echo UA: Say Hi to Debbie and tell her we miss her posting too!

Thanks trekz i did have a good time even when it started to get a bit to hot for my fair skin..lol

Debbie says HI to you all and sends *huggles*..she said she will drop in next week coz she has holidays from work. :)

Hey Hang... just wanted to say hi as well! :)

:yahoo: wow this is cool...i am really glad to see your still here Mrs.Picard,i hope your doing well over the border in germany!!

Yes I'm here... from time to time, that is. :yahoo: Oh yes I'm doing well... I now have two guinea pigs, Jean-Luc and Mrs.Picard... they're keeping me quite busy... :) Thanks for the flowers!!! ^^ :blush 2:

Yes I'm here... from time to time, that is. :) Oh yes I'm doing well... I now have two guinea pigs, Jean-Luc and Mrs.Picard... they're keeping me quite busy... :yahoo: Thanks for the flowers!!! ^^ :blush 2:

:P

:) hehe cool names for your guinea pigs Mrs.P...me and deb where talking about getting one for mandy but she has no idea how strong she is and she will end up crushing them with one hand :) ..we took her to a small zoo where you can also touch the animals,but she almost killed a rabbit by squeezing it :)

I just got home from a round of golf with my father inlaw...it wasnt my idea(debs) but it was fun coz i kicked his butt by 10 shots :)

Now i am in the mood for some WWE so i am gonna watch last nights Raw..The Hang says..."what ever i do what i want" lol i love that.

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :) i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :yahoo:

*Masive huggles* :) U.A and Trekz.

Oh btw i have a really funny video on my cell phone of Hang trying to look cool on a surf board,he comes in on a wave and then flys off and on to the beach head first hahaha if he will i will get him to up load it cuz its only a small vid :wink:

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :) i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :)

Oh btw i have a really funny video on my cell phone of Hang trying to look cool on a surf board,he comes in on a wave and then flys off and on to the beach head first hahaha if he will i will get him to up load it cuz its only a small vid :wink:

:) hmmmmmm not funny and..Hell no i wont upload any evidence of me looking like a dipwad as RC used to say :P

I am just waiting for Deb to come home then i am taking Mandy to the local swimming pool for the afternoon :yahoo:

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the original star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"....cartman

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :) i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :yahoo:

:) hmmmmmm not funny and..Hell no i wont upload any evidence of me looking like a dipwad as RC used to say :)

I am just waiting for Deb to come home then i am taking Mandy to the local swimming pool for the afternoon :)

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the original star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"....cartman

Ok then i will send it to RC and get her to do it :P

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :) i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :)

*Masive huggles* :yahoo: U.A and Trekz.

:) hmmmmmm not funny and..Hell no i wont upload any evidence of me looking like a dipwad as RC used to say :P

I am just waiting for Deb to come home then i am taking Mandy to the local swimming pool for the afternoon :)

Ok then i will send it to RC and get her to do it :)

Mehhhh what ever..i do what i want..lol

:) Hmmmm mabe i have lost the plot..i never bloody found it in the first place but oh hum..lol

I am in a strange mood today which Deb and Mandy seem to be takeing full advantage of *rollseyes*..oh well its nice to mess around as a family and have a water fight in the back garden,it all started when i pushed deb in mandys baby pool hehehe but the little one thought it was NOT COOL daddy and started throwing toys at me..so i pushed her in as well..lol bad Hang..but the girls tag teamed me and threw me in so they got pay back.

I am gonna clean up the yard coz it looks like a bomb went off in it just like a street in bagdad... :yahoo:

The Hang says..."if the road is long....take a bus" :)

:yahoo: Hmmmm mabe i have lost the plot..i never bloody found it in the first place but oh hum..lol

I am in a strange mood today which Deb and Mandy seem to be takeing full advantage of *rollseyes*..oh well its nice to mess around as a family and have a water fight in the back garden,it all started when i pushed deb in mandys baby pool hehehe but the little one thought it was NOT COOL daddy and started throwing toys at me..so i pushed her in as well..lol bad Hang..but the girls tag teamed me and threw me in so they got pay back.

I am gonna clean up the yard coz it looks like a bomb went off in it just like a street in bagdad... :)

The Hang says..."if the road is long....take a bus" :)

Its or job to tease you honey thats what women do,and yes we did get payback but thats just for starters because me and mandy have a secret plan :)

:phone1: