Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

10650750310426th.gif

Congratulations and Good Luck on your new home. I wish you all the luck and best wishes for the future!

xxx

10650750310426th.gif

Congratulations and Good Luck on your new home. I wish you all the luck and best wishes for the future!

xxx

:laugh: Thanks TC B) ...we are very happy coz the house has a back garden...plenty of room for Mandy to play in when she can walk B)

10650750310426th.gif

xxx

:laugh: Thanks TC B) ...we are very happy coz the house has a back garden...plenty of room for Mandy to play in when she can walk B)

Don't take to much advantage though- the garden will soon grow. With trikes and balls and dolls prams and sandpits B)

10650750310426th.gif

xxx

B) Thanks TC :o ...we are very happy coz the house has a back garden...plenty of room for Mandy to play in when she can walk :laugh:

Don't take to much advantage though- the garden will soon grow. With trikes and balls and dolls prams and sandpits B)

LMAO that is something i am not looking forward to :) dolls prams ...oh help me god B)

Hi Hang *waves madly* thanks for the advice about the PSP that you put in my log. I bought one last week and I only have one thing to say WOW. I can’t believe how fantastic it is, the screen is amazing. I bought the Sims 2 and the graphics are just amazing quality. I am so glad that I got one it was worth every penny for the amount of play I know I will get out of it. B)

*Looks at rest of Hangs log*….. Ooh you are moving house that’s fantastic news. Mandy will love having a garden to play in, my niece loves helping with planting all the flowers and vegetables and I remember enjoying it too when I was small. I think she will love it. I hope that the move goes well and that your new house is fabulous. B)

I hope that you, Debbie and Mandy are all well and are all having a great weekend *huggles for you all*. B) :laugh:

Got the new address thanks

Now not only a bad back but a bad hangover.

The party was fantastic ended up going to three different

ones.Met lots of famous people.

I now regret thinking back Trying to be cool and not asking

for autographs.

Kiss debbie for me and hug mandy for me (opps)

reverse that (hee hee)

Glad all is well my friend

God bless

Hi Hang *waves madly* thanks for the advice about the PSP that you put in my log. I bought one last week and I only have one thing to say WOW. I can’t believe how fantastic it is, the screen is amazing. I bought the Sims 2 and the graphics are just amazing quality. I am so glad that I got one it was worth every penny for the amount of play I know I will get out of it. B)

*Looks at rest of Hangs log*….. Ooh you are moving house that’s fantastic news. Mandy will love having a garden to play in, my niece loves helping with planting all the flowers and vegetables and I remember enjoying it too when I was small. I think she will love it. I hope that the move goes well and that your new house is fabulous. B)

I hope that you, Debbie and Mandy are all well and are all having a great weekend *huggles for you all*. B) :o

*Massive smile*...Heyyyy DELTA!!!...You bought a PSP...CooOOl..hehe i told you it was amazing...i know you like Resi and Silent hill on the PS2 but if you can afford it you should buy Metal Gear Solid Acid for the PSP..*jaw drop*..its better then MGS3 on the PS2...or WipeOut Pure...a mind blowing race game!!

Yes we have just bought a house and we are steadly moving in...i finished all the painting over the weekend and today i will start to lay the carpets and wednesday the movers are coming,debbie has been packing all the stuff but the last thing to go will be my computer..lol we wont have internet in the new house till friday but thats not too big a problem...my Mobile phone has MSN on it so i can still chat with people.

Thanks for wishing us a great weekend,i hope yours was just as good if not better...take care Delta from Me Debbie and Mandy *MASSIVE HUGS* :laugh:

Congrats on the new home! :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks Dawn :laugh:...i still have a lot of work to do in the house but those things i can take care while we are in the new house.

Hows things?...debbie says hi...hope astro is doing well :hug:

Got the new address thanks

Now not only a bad back but a bad hangover.

The party was fantastic ended up going to three different

ones.Met lots of famous people.

I now regret thinking back Trying to be cool and not asking

for autographs.

Kiss debbie for me and hug mandy for me (opps)

reverse that (hee hee)

Glad all is well my friend

God bless

Cool glad you had a good time...if you didnt have a hangover then i was'nt much of a party..lol

Debbie and mandy send there love...take care old buddy and keep droping in my log :laugh:

Hangs log..:11:43am.....

Just a quick update since its been a week or two since i last posted in my log..

I finished painting in the new house this morning :dude: ..4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and down stairs took my a whole week and now i am pooped :(

Another 3 days and i will have internet in the new house so that will be a plus,Mandy and Debbie are out shopping :dude: ...there goes my credit card :) ...i am gonna drop in to SWF and do i few things before i go off line :dude: ....The Hang is....tired :)

Hello, it's good to see that you are all settling in ok and the roof hasn't fallen in just yet. Glad to here that you're all well but don't work too hard. Go get some rest. :dude:

I have had chance to come online actually :dude:

I don't know if my previous post will turn up later...this site doesn't work very well on the college Macs :dude:

I'm glad you're all settling in Ok and evryone is doing fine. :dude: Good to here the roof hasn't fallen in [just yet] :( Take some rest, hangon, Deb must be really proud of you :dude: *Waves to Mandy* Can she walk yet?

I don't know if my previous post will turn up later...this site doesn't work very well on the college Macs :)

I'm glad you're all settling in Ok and evryone is doing fine. :) Good to here the roof hasn't fallen in [just yet] :D Take some rest, hangon, Deb must be really proud of you :dude: *Waves to Mandy* Can she walk yet?

LOL nice to see you back TC :( :dude:....yup we are all fine and doing well over here in holland :)

I hope the roof wont be falling in...its been snowing here for a day or 2 now so there is plenty of snow up there :) ...i am taking it easy now everything is painted :( ..*baby wave from mandy*....she cant walk yet she is only 8 months old...thank god...LOL.

Take care TC :dude:

I don't know if my previous post will turn up later...this site doesn't work very well on the college Macs :b-day:

I'm glad you're all settling in Ok and evryone is doing fine. :) Good to here the roof hasn't fallen in [just yet] B) Take some rest, hangon, Deb must be really proud of you B) *Waves to Mandy* Can she walk yet?

:borg2: I am very proud of Hang Cara,he has been fantastic since the day mandy was born and i couldnt ask for a better "MAN" then Hang and i dont think mandy could have a better father then him B)

You really need to read my log! There is a surprise for in it! :)

OOooOO Hang like's a suprise dawn B) ..i will go check your log :)

I don't know if my previous post will turn up later...this site doesn't work very well on the college Macs :)

I'm glad you're all settling in Ok and evryone is doing fine. :) Good to here the roof hasn't fallen in [just yet] B) Take some rest, hangon, Deb must be really proud of you :borg2: *Waves to Mandy* Can she walk yet?

B) I am very proud of Hang Cara,he has been fantastic since the day mandy was born and i couldnt ask for a better "MAN" then Hang and i dont think mandy could have a better father then him :(

*STOP THE PRESS*... :b-day: ..i must be dreaming...LOL

I never knew you felt this way about me *chokes up*...you got me right here baby *points to heart*...lol

Awwww <_< so sweet! :lol:

LOL who me or debbie? :P

No not whom Daniel, I meant it was sweet what Debbie said. :blush 2:

Awwww :lol: so sweet! <_<

LOL who me or debbie? :P

No not whom Daniel, I meant it was sweet what Debbie said. :blush 2:

Aha i see...well i wont disagree with you on that one TC :wink:

Hangs log 10:55am.CET....

The work in the new house is almost finished :eek: ...the kitchen came yesterday and with the help of a few friends we should be finished this afternoon!!!

Tomorrow my digital tv and internet should be switched on which is a relief coz i really miss being online,i have so much to do and so little time to do it but that will all change tomorrow i hope*crosses fingers*.

Not much more to tell really..Debbie is working full time and i am still half working from home,Mandy is doing great and growing at warp speed,its strange coz she is in 1 month 1 year old :laugh: ...time flys when your having fun :look: ...Thats it...The Hang is...chilled :look:

Hello, I'm just reading everyone's logs, being nosey (as we do), just passed yours and thought I'd say hi.

I hope you've all settled in OK and everyone is doing great. :look:

Hier, een bier voor u. Geniet van! :beer: Sorry if the dutch is wrong :laugh:

xXTCXx

Hello, I'm just reading everyone's logs, being nosey (as we do), just passed yours and thought I'd say hi.

I hope you've all settled in OK and everyone is doing great. :)

Hier, een bier voor u. Geniet van! :beer: Sorry if the dutch is wrong :laugh:

xXTCXx

Helloooo TC nice to see you again in my log :eek:...yup we are all settled in and doing Great!!

LOL Your dutch is perfect TC infact its better then mine lol....thanks for the beer :beer: i am sure i will enjoy it just dont tell debbie :look:

:look:

Just popped in to say hi Hang, Debbie and Mandy *waves* *massive hugs*. I hope that everything in your new house is good and that you are all well. Have a lovely Wednesday and take care. :P :yahoo::bag: :P

Just popped in to say hi Hang, Debbie and Mandy *waves* *massive hugs*. I hope that everything in your new house is good and that you are all well. Have a lovely Wednesday and take care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :(

:hug: HEY DELTA!!!!...Great to see you again,things are pretty hectic here in the new house,the builders are in and the house is upside down lol it seems building a bathroom downstairs can turn your life upside down :lol: ...just wish it didnt mean no electric downstairs..which also means no internet :hug: ....its only another week then it will be done B) ....take care Delta debbie says hi :hug:

Just popped in to say hi Hang, Debbie and Mandy *waves* *massive hugs*. I hope that everything in your new house is good and that you are all well. Have a lovely Wednesday and take care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :(

:hug: HEY DELTA!!!!...Great to see you again,things are pretty hectic here in the new house,the builders are in and the house is upside down lol it seems building a bathroom downstairs can turn your life upside down :lol: ...just wish it didnt mean no electric downstairs..which also means no internet :hug: ....its only another week then it will be done B) ....take care Delta debbie says hi :hug:

Waarom? Debbie zei geen drank?

I find Dutch very like German. :)

LOL TC your nuts.... but your dutch is really good,and yes german is almost the same,just a few different ways of spelling words.

Well i am sort of back and sort of not ...all the wires are still hanging out the wall downstairs but i did a *Han Holo quick fix to the hyperdrive*...well to the cable box modem and then with a wire to the upstairs bedroom,every 5 mins i lose the connection so its not prefect but it will do till those butt heads finish my bathroom and kitchen...grrr they said 9 days...its now day 12..2 more days then i start to charge them for loss of earnings coz i work from home :spock: ...i would use my wireless on my laptop but the server i have for it is not very well protected...it took me only 6mins with a free to download program from Linux to hack my server and tap 15 people in my area who use wireless or have their SSL key unprotected :bow: ...i anit what you would call a hacker(i know my stuff when needed) but 6mins to disable WEP security tap 600kbs download speed from others and read next doors email with out being tracked or pinged had my brother who lives and works in france as a software producer gobsmacked...lol

My brother has a total wireless connection it costs him 40 euros a month (45 bucks)..lol and he gets a max speed of 200kb...he canceled his membership yesterday with the provider and installed the program i found and he is downloading a film from bitcomet at 550kbs...lol he is almost wetting himself...really i should do the same but my wireless is free with my digi media box :welcome: ....craap my connection is gonna go now...i see it dropping from 4mb...2.7mb 2.5mb...thats all then better post this before it drops :clap:

Hi my good friend glad your getting the new place in order.

now not do i still have to send mandy's christmas present

but a house warming present.

and if i do not get them in the mail soon. will be a first b day

present to.

why I have not been sent them yet is to long to explain

glad all is well my friend.

give my little darling a kiss. Mandy Not Deb. But you know

what give Deb a kiss to A big one. She tamed the Tiger.

Hi my good friend glad your getting the new place in order.

now not do i still have to send mandy's christmas present

but a house warming present.

and if i do not get them in the mail soon. will be a first b day

present to.

why I have not been sent them yet is to long to explain

glad all is well my friend.

give my little darling a kiss. Mandy Not Deb. But you know

what give Deb a kiss to A big one. She tamed the Tiger.

Hey Ed my old friend :dude: ...great to see you again!! hows things??...everything is fine and dandy over here..lol

Dont worry about the gift my old buddy...we are'nt moving anywhere fast so take your time B)