Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

:yahoo: Hmmmm mabe i have lost the plot..i never bloody found it in the first place but oh hum..lol

I am in a strange mood today which Deb and Mandy seem to be takeing full advantage of *rollseyes*..oh well its nice to mess around as a family and have a water fight in the back garden,it all started when i pushed deb in mandys baby pool hehehe but the little one thought it was NOT COOL daddy and started throwing toys at me..so i pushed her in as well..lol bad Hang..but the girls tag teamed me and threw me in so they got pay back.

I am gonna clean up the yard coz it looks like a bomb went off in it just like a street in bagdad... :)

The Hang says..."if the road is long....take a bus" :)

Its or job to tease you honey thats what women do,and yes we did get payback but thats just for starters because me and mandy have a secret plan :)

:phone1:

Them be fighting words Deb. And something I would so love to see. Glad y'all are doing ok.

:roflmao: Hmmmm mabe i have lost the plot..i never bloody found it in the first place but oh hum..lol

I am in a strange mood today which Deb and Mandy seem to be takeing full advantage of *rollseyes*..oh well its nice to mess around as a family and have a water fight in the back garden,it all started when i pushed deb in mandys baby pool hehehe but the little one thought it was NOT COOL daddy and started throwing toys at me..so i pushed her in as well..lol bad Hang..but the girls tag teamed me and threw me in so they got pay back.

I am gonna clean up the yard coz it looks like a bomb went off in it just like a street in bagdad... :roflmao:

The Hang says..."if the road is long....take a bus"

Its or job to tease you honey thats what women do,and yes we did get payback but thats just for starters because me and mandy have a secret plan :roflmao:

:phone1:

Them be fighting words Deb. And something I would so love to see. Glad y'all are doing ok.

LOL yeah and she is yeaching her daughter to be the same...*crys* poor me.

*huggles* :rofl:

Yup definately poor you. How is the uni course going? If you need any help with resources and the like I can always try and se my uni links!

I have an interview today and I am nervous wish me well

Yup definately poor you. How is the uni course going? If you need any help with resources and the like I can always try and se my uni links!

I have an interview today and I am nervous wish me well

:roflmao: yeah poor little old me.

I go back to Uni in 2 weeks and still have another 2 years of work then i have my degree in computer studies and then i can start making MONEY :roflmao: ..lol

Money, Something I have none of and desperately need. I didn't get the job btw.

Money, Something I have none of and desperately need. I didn't get the job btw.

:roflmao: sorry to hear you didnt get the job angel,i guess i should cross my fingers that when i am done at Uni i will find the kind of job i am looking for.

I am getting nowhere with any jobs at the moment the big rule is one goes west apply to three more. I think some of it is really about country. America, canada and Australia appear to have a large amount of jobs at the moment and here it sorta sucks.

Sorry I missed your birthday Daniel

Hope it was fantastic.

Hope all is well.

Give mini mandy a big hug from uncle Ed

Give Deb a big kiss from a dirty semi old man :laugh:

Best wishes buddy

Sorry I missed your birthday Daniel

Hope it was fantastic.

Hope all is well.

Give mini mandy a big hug from uncle Ed

Give Deb a big kiss from a dirty semi old man :elephant:

Best wishes buddy

No worrys Ed my old friend :b-day: ..debbie says hi.

Yup its me..the old Hang man,my birthday was friday so debbie has been telling me how old i must feel..pffff i showed her later after the party who is old *wink*..lol :elephant:

I started back to Uni yesterday and i have a load of work to do but i am just too damn lazy to do it but i do have to get a paper ready for next week coz i need the credits.

Not much else is going on over here except Mandy has found out that screaming at the top of her lungs will get every ones attention...damn it hurts my ears when she screams.

Thats it for now..the Hang is gonna play some battlefield online and kill some scum.. :laugh:

Damn You are not old.

in 2 weeks or so I will be a half century.

the big 50.

But to me age is just a number. I feel no different

then when i was 25 just takes me a little longer :laugh:

Damn You are not old.

in 2 weeks or so I will be a half century.

the big 50.

But to me age is just a number. I feel no different

then when i was 25 just takes me a little longer :elephant:

:laugh: the big five O...not something i am looking foward to...hell i am dreading 30,life is moving to fast for me,i was hoping being a dad would slow thigs down a bit but i still seem to be moving at warp speed :elephant:

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :angry: i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :)

*Masive huggles* :) U.A and Trekz.

Oh btw i have a really funny video on my cell phone of Hang trying to look cool on a surf board,he comes in on a wave and then flys off and on to the beach head first hahaha if he will i will get him to up load it cuz its only a small vid :wink:

:laugh: hmmmmmm not funny and..Hell no i wont upload any evidence of me looking like a dipwad as RC used to say :blink:

I am just waiting for Deb to come home then i am taking Mandy to the local swimming pool for the afternoon :)

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the original star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"....cartman

Ok then i will send it to RC and get her to do it :)

*evil laugh*

Check your e-mail dude or I'll have Deb beat you up.

Hang said i need to drop by and say helloooo to you all so here i am :blink: i will be in more next week cuz i have vacation from work so you can expect me to give Hang a hard time in here :)

*Masive huggles* :laugh: U.A and Trekz.

Oh btw i have a really funny video on my cell phone of Hang trying to look cool on a surf board,he comes in on a wave and then flys off and on to the beach head first hahaha if he will i will get him to up load it cuz its only a small vid :wink:

:) hmmmmmm not funny and..Hell no i wont upload any evidence of me looking like a dipwad as RC used to say :)

I am just waiting for Deb to come home then i am taking Mandy to the local swimming pool for the afternoon :angry:

"I digitaly added jabba the hutt into the original star wars...what ever i do what i want!!"....cartman

Ok then i will send it to RC and get her to do it :)

*evil laugh*

Check your e-mail dude or I'll have Deb beat you up.

*Massive hugs*

I just checked it....yup i forgot to send pics..*thwack* me..lol

*Massive hugs*

I threaten you and you still hug me. You're no fun at all. :) :)

*Massive hugs*

I threaten you and you still hug me. You're no fun at all. :laugh: :angry:

:)

LOL hell if you had a shot gun i would still hug you...its not everyday you show up in my log and after the months of the "Fluff-Foo crew" :aikido: (you kelly and deb) promising to hurt me in some way i am kinda used to it..lol

Also when your out numbered 2-1 in the gender class at home fun is something i can only dream of now :)

I am still giggling at your pm :surfing:

Meessaaaa back!!....not everyday but i will be back here again a little more then the last few months,with Uni and playing Battlefield all day i kinda lost track of time..lol

As for the fammily all is well with deb and mandy :P ...back soon so watch this space!!

P.s i missed you guys :P

Meessaaaa back!!....not everyday but i will be back here again a little more then the last few months,with Uni and playing Battlefield all day i kinda lost track of time..lol

As for the fammily all is well with deb and mandy :P ...back soon so watch this space!!

P.s i missed you guys :P

I had wondered what had become of you, Hang. Glad to see you're back!

hey daniel i have not been around much latly

myself. with moving and all.

now resettled watch out :P

Hangon! Hello! :P :hug: ^_^

Hello TC...long time no see how you doin? :P

I had wondered what had become of you, Hang. Glad to see you're back!

LOL thanks Kor my old friend,every time i watched wwe i thought of you :hug: ..not in a bad way.. just your comments are some of the classics here :bow:

dude, you should be around as often as you can. we enjoy your presence!!!

Why thanks man :hug: I shall do my best tj_hawk but i really dont have much time untill a week or so,then i am done at Uni till after christmas.

hey daniel i have not been around much latly

myself. with moving and all.

now resettled watch out

Ed my Long Long time friend..did'nt know you had moved(i really need to read up on these things)...i hope we dump into each other soon my old friend :P

P.S Debbie says hi to you all :)

Hey, I'm at Uni too! :P What you studying? I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally busy with assignments at the moment. I'm ok though. How's the girls?

Hey, I'm at Uni too! :lol: What you studying? I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally busy with assignments at the moment. I'm ok though. How's the girls?

Cool what you studying??..lol ..me is doing a computer course(not very well to be honest)..hehe but i am just scraping my grades together,its damn hard doing this stuff in dutch but i learned the lingo long ago so i should pull it out the bag.

The girls are doing well..beating me up and stuff :( Mandy is still a ton of fun with her never say die attitude,deb is hard at work as always but she has more time at home now,for the rest life is good and i cant complain..well give me 10 mins and i will think of something to complain about :huh:

Nice to see you back and posting hang! Glad to hear that Deb and Mandie are fine. Someone at work just left to go to graduate school full time for a teaching certificate with emphasis in library science. Glad it's not me! She was complaining about busy work assignments and she's taking 5 classes! :huh: I still remember those after nearly 25 years. :(

I did do a computing course and failed it so I am doing Interactive Media

Nice to see you back and posting hang! Glad to hear that Deb and Mandie are fine. Someone at work just left to go to graduate school full time for a teaching certificate with emphasis in library science. Glad it's not me! She was complaining about busy work assignments and she's taking 5 classes! :( I still remember those after nearly 25 years. :)

Thanks... nice to see a old skool member :) To quote Obi Wan in ANH.."Thats a name i havent heard in a long time..a long time" :P ...i remember you joining the day after me but i havent seen you here for a long time...well i havent been around much myself the last few months so mabe its that.

Awww shame :lol: But very Intresting..a girl at Uni who i drink coffee with in the cantine does the same course as you only then in dutch..lol

:huh:

Aww Bless her!

Well, may you and your family be blessed at this wonderful time!

:( :huh: :lol:

:nono: Hey ho and all that crap..lol

Back again...i hope <_<

Thats if i dont crash my car again in a snow storm and break my leg in 3 places,break 2 ribs and fracture my skull and end up in hospital for 5 weeks miss x-mas and new year with my girls but i am back home now and my 2 girls are pampering me like some little puppy..lol

I still have to have a Op on my leg in 2 weeks but for the rest old Hang is on the road to recovery and glad to be home coz hospitals SUCK big time.

The girls are doing great and have put smile back on my face,the only thing is i might have to drop out uni coz for the next 3 months i wont be walking very far which is kinda crap coz i had a good chance of passing my exams.

Well thats all for now..the Hang family wishes you all if some what late happy new year!!

Wow! Hang! So sorry to hear of your accident! Best wishes for a full recovery!..

<_< Thanks Kor my old friend...the crash was half my own fault coz if i wasnt going as fast as i was i could have mabe missed the the 2 cars that slipped in front of me. :clap:

Well 1 good thing that came out of it was the insurance are gonna pay full out so a new car is in order :nono:

Now i am gonna catch up on 5 weeks of WWE deb downloaded and burned to dvd-rw for me B)