Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

:laugh: Thats right the "master of disaster" has returned after a relaxing May holiday to the south of france to spend a few weeks with my brother :spock: ...its been in the 90's for the last 3 weeks where he lives so it was kind of a summer holiday :beer: ....i will fill in all the crazy stuff me and my bro got up to tomorrow here in my log...i am pooped after driving 18hrs from his house back to holland so i am gonna get on the sofa while i watch the FA CUP (oldest and biggest homeland football cup in the world)....so i am off...its great to be back.... and thanks to the people who sent pm's worrying i had left the site :borg2: ...its nice to know people notice when i am not around...but dont worry..unless holland gets hit by a EMP nuke....YOU ANIT NEVER GETTING RID OF ME!!!!!! :laugh: [/font]

Hi my old friend.

Glad you had a good time on holiday.

not been on lately. not had what you call good luck

finaly got my blood pressure and my irregullar heart

beat under control now want to opperate on my knee.

But thats nither here nor there.

Give my sweetie a hug and kiss. give Deb a big hug

oh hell give her a big one to.

if you ever on yim we could talk.

Thanks odo my old friend!!

I am almost done with the building in the house so i should be back online next week.

Thanks for the pm's concerning swf *group hug* lol

Big thanks to VBG who is fixing the site!!

I am posting with my cellphone so which is cool but the internet keeps droping.

*Huge hugs*

Hello Daniel, Debbie and Mandy! Long time no talk *hehe* :laugh: How are you? Hope everyone is ok and lil Mandy is still being a sweetie :laugh: . Enjoy your summer holidays and if are going abroad anywhere, have fun!

I have more time on my feet after finishing college today *sniff* so I'll probably be round on STF more.

Take care and have fun :laugh: :beer:

*Huge hugs*

Hello Daniel, Debbie and Mandy! Long time no talk *hehe* :clap: How are you? Hope everyone is ok and lil Mandy is still being a sweetie :laugh: . Enjoy your summer holidays and if are going abroad anywhere, have fun!

I have more time on my feet after finishing college today *sniff* so I'll probably be round on STF more.

Take care and have fun :clap: :beer:

Hey TC!!! :laugh: ....all is well with the family hang,debbie has 3 weeks holiday from work so that means i get to lay in bed and do more of my own things...like finish re-wireing the house,Mandy is not enjoying her first true summer...its been 32c for the last 2 weeks and dropping only to 24c at night...so its been a sweaty and sleepless few weeks :laugh: ...we are going over to my mothers in 2 weeks for 10 days so that should be fun....it should help me get over england going out the world cup :P ...enjoy your holiday as well TC B) ...i will be back around full time soon :laugh:

:laugh: i am back from my holidays :laugh: ...will post more tomorrow coz i am to pooped to do it after 22 hrs driving :clap:

thats cool your brothers here .. hope all goes good too. this person on trek on old trek as new i just relized today watching old..http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Diana_Muldaur ..

post-761-1159655746.jpg

What the hell are people coming back to STF just to rip on it?

After almost 3years here i am now pissed off,also how hard is it to stay out of topics you dont have intrest in or agree with? i have been doing it for years!!

Anything to do with poltics or religon doesnt intrest me but i belive members wishing to talk about these topics should be able to do so..STF has grown beyond trek..for the better.

HANGS LOG:

:clap: Wow the cob webs in here have cob webs on them..lol...damn was that a rat :clap: ..i thought it only fitting i drop in and clean the place up,tomorrow i have been a member here 3 years (where does the time go?) so i was reading back in my log and had a good laugh reading some of the stuff in it :clap: ..but there was also a bit of sadness..mostly because of old friends who dont come to STF anymore :clap: ..i seen them come i seen them go and still i am hanging-on...lol goddamn that (tip..never pick a screen name that sounds like something you cant get rid off..lol).

Guess thats it...almost forgot *slaps self* just for old times sake..The Hang is...getting old..lol :helpsmilie:

:yucky: END LOG:

As the commercial used to say (sadly, I can't remember which commercial :yucky: ), "You're not getting older, you're getting better!"

As the commercial used to say (sadly, I can't remember which commercial :clap: ), "You're not getting older, you're getting better!"

LOL thanks trekz i needed to hear that :clap: ...still being a full time dad has taken its toll on me,dont get me wrong i dont regret making the choice to stay at home with mandy while deb works..infact i enjoy it!! :yucky:

Happy Anniversary!!!!

May there be many more.

Aww thanks jadziaezri :clap: ..i look foward to many more here. :yucky:

Goodness me! Long time no see guys, I really need to get back into this place!

I've been really busy with starting University and the early morning (5am) starts catching 2 trains there and back :clap: . Driving...er, don't go there I'm no better LOL but I do have a car now :clap::yucky: .

Enough of me, hows the "Hang family" doing (as you call it?) :clap: Hope everyone's doing OK and you've settled in. Had a good Xmas?

Ohhhhhhh almost forgot:

happynewyear708144sc1.jpg

:clap: Hey T.C..long time no see!!...The Hang family is doing well (its better then being called the swiss family robinson lol..if you dont know the show ask your mum she will remember it)..things sound to be going well for you :yucky: x-mas was great with mandy..only i wasnt to happy playing*cough*..er dollys with her lol.

:clap: Happy new year to you as well!!

howdy master Hang. I can't believe I wasn't here on my 3rd anniversary (31st december) I was in london living it large with 350,000 people and no it wasn't even cold! Whats up with that.

SOrry I haven't been about so much, Final year at university makes the first year look like a butlins holiday camp! I have 2 essays to do, aqnd 2 exams, then I take the weekend off and go to Cardiff!

I am glad everything is going so well with you and the fmily (Ok now y'all sound like so much mafiosi) congrats on the three year mark it is great to see. it don't feel like 3 months let alone three years, and yet so much has happened for either of us.

Oh and Happy new year lets hope it is a good one for all of us eh!

Well I'll Be a (place own word here) :clap:

It has been 3 years since we used are escape pods

from st.c and landed here.

Many things have happened to us all in these

3 years.But two things have remained contance.

We are still here and even better friends.

CONGRATIONS :yucky::clap:

Daniel best to you and Deb and the little sweetie Mandy

P.S.

And just because we don't talk as often as we used to

You and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers.

When i ever get around to it you will get a big package in the mail or ups

all the stuff i have got for you and deb and the little sweetheart.

just seems never to be anough hours in the day.

:yucky: We are all busy these days Angel..i am glad your still around and doing well..Good luck with your exams!! :clap:

LOL mafia Hang family..hmmm :gunsmile:

:yucky: Odo my old friend,i remember it well,it doesnt feel like 3years ago we jumped in the last pod and headed this way.

You and me go way back,my life is also busy,i dont get online as much as the old days but that doesnt mean i forget my friends..and dont worry as long as we all stay here we always be in contact :clap:

I have been in france for a few days at my brothers for his birthday :beer: ..i got back about 3hrs ago after a 12hr drive :blink: it was cool to see him again and he loved spoiling mandy..doing the cool uncle thing..lol i told him its time to make some of his own..31 years old..the clock is ticking <_< ..damn i cant even keep my eyes open,i am gonna sleep for a few hrs..its good to be back again coz i missed this place :yawn: ..The Hang is :hunter: ..lol

Boo!

Made

you jump!

...Or laugh...

...or smile at least...

:lol:

LOL all 3 T.C :VBGal: ...how you doing?..well i hope <_< here everything is running smooth,which is kinda boring if ya think about it :yawn:

This is a pic my little sister made of mandy months ago!!..pretty coool :blink:

front.jpg

Boo!

Made

you jump!

...Or laugh...

...or smile at least...

:lol:

LOL all 3 T.C :VBGal: ...how you doing?..well i hope <_< here everything is running smooth,which is kinda boring if ya think about it :yawn:

Super-Mandy! Very nice! Evil doers should be quaking in their boots (and their tights)!

Boo!

Made

you jump!

...Or laugh...

...or smile at least...

:P

LOL all 3 T.C :VBGal: ...how you doing?..well i hope :eek: here everything is running smooth,which is kinda boring if ya think about it :jaw:

Super-Mandy! Very nice! Evil doers should be quaking in their boots (and their tights)!

LOL yup they had better trekz!!..we call her Super Baby mostly because she had a ruff start to life spending 2 months in IC,problems with her heart when she was first born caused much concern,but she proved all the dr.s wrong and bounced back like she had been kicked off krypton for being to tuff :o :o

All Mandy's are super. :) Give little Mandy big smooches and hugs from Aunt Mandy. :kisss: :mad1:

:)

Hey she snuck back in

Hi Mandy :) :mad1:

But your right Mini Mandy is super as you are.

Can we take this as maybe just maybe

we will see you here from time to time?

Some of the newer members need your

guideince. You still have the Twacking tree i hope.

Daniel my best to you and Deb.

And of course super Mini Mandy

All Mandy's are super. :P Give little Mandy big smooches and hugs from Aunt Mandy. :kisss: :hug:

:o ..;) .oooo sneak attack in my log when i wasnt lookin..lol Fluff Foo :aikido:

:) You can be sure i will give your name sake smooches and huggles from you....Deb says hi and sends her love to the family..me too..lol ;)

:dude:

Can we take this as maybe just maybe

we will see you here from time to time?

Some of the newer members need your

guideince. You still have the Twacking tree i hope.

I may drop in from time to time, but not often. I just don't have time for internet much anymore. Good to see you though. :P

;) ..:hug: .oooo sneak attack in my log when i wasnt lookin..lol Fluff Foo :aikido:

:) You can be sure i will give your name sake smooches and huggles from you....Deb says hi and sends her love to the family..me too..lol :o

:dude:

LOL forgot all about fluff foo. ;) *huggles for Debbie*

LOL forgot all about fluff foo. :elephant: *huggles for Debbie*

You forgot the Fluff Foo :aikido: ... :elephant: do you have any idea how much pain i have suffered from deb after you and your sister got it into her head that you 3 where some kind of 3 ninjas..lol :clap:

:b-day: