Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Soundslike you have what i have, only whatever the hell it is is killing me. Good luck hun.

Feeling any better Hangon ?  :)

355311[/snapback]

:( Not really TC..the sweating has stopped but the coughing and head ache are still killing me :huh:..

And mandy is really mad at me...i was bending over to give her a kiss on her fore head and she took a chunk out of my nose with her nails B) ....mabe i shouldnt let her watch WWE anymore hehe

355743[/snapback]

:jaw: Oww, that's one dangerous daughter! I wonder what she'll be like in her teens! :frusty: B) There is nothing worse than coughing when you have headache. B)

355753[/snapback]

LOL *cough* ow ow ...she will be deadly..with her looks :eek:

Soundslike you have what i have, only whatever the hell it is is killing me. Good luck hun.

I am now getting over it but i still feel like blahhhh B)

I have had mine a damn month and I have submitted to the doctor, I am slowly losing the abitiy to breathe. Hope you continue to get better.

Hi Hang, I am very sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope that you feel better soon. A cyber cup off chicken soup for you ----> trink25.gif Take care off yourself *huge hugs*. :frusty: B) Please say hi to Debbie and Mandy for me *hugs for them both*. B) :eek:

Hi Hang, I am very sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope that you feel better soon. A cyber cup off chicken soup for you ----> trink25.gif Take care off yourself *huge hugs*. B) :frusty: Please say hi to Debbie and Mandy for me *hugs for them both*. :eek: :huh:

356122[/snapback]

Chicken Soup :jaw: will sure get Hangon back to one piece! B)

Hi Hang, I am very sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope that you feel better soon. A cyber cup off chicken soup for you ----> trink25.gif Take care off yourself *huge hugs*. B) :frusty: Please say hi to Debbie and Mandy for me *hugs for them both*.  :eek:

356122[/snapback]

Awwwwww thanks Delta...lol mabe it will work better then the shot i had at the Dr.s B)

Its great to see you again...debbie asked me to say hi back and she said she hopes everything is ok...*MASSIVE HUGS* from us all :huh: ...take care Delta. :jaw:

If it makes you feel any better Hangon, I've been diagnosed with mild tonsillitis

Eeeek rather you then me TC but after the coughing i have been doing the last 4 days i think mine will have to be removed..hehe

Coughing, Sneezing, Headache or runny nose, which is worse for you? If it was me I'd say coughing. B) How long has it been now Hangon? I bet Debbie still doesn't let you hold Mandy. B) One good thing, you won't have to go to work, so play it on a little! :frusty:

Coughing, Sneezing, Headache or runny nose, which is worse for you? If it was me I'd say coughing.  B) How long has it been now Hangon? I bet Debbie still doesn't let you hold Mandy.  :eek: One good thing, you won't have to go to work, so play it on a little!  :frusty:

356150[/snapback]

I would say coughing...cuz it gives me headache B) ...4 days i have had this flu but the worse is over....i hope.

I dont have to go in to work since Mandy was born,i work from home on a part-time basis,debbie is the one who wanted to go back to work full time...which i think is cool cuz it gives me chance to practice at the local golf club....only its pretty hard to drive a ball 250yards with a 6 month old baby strapped to your back :huh:....but we do try..lol

Coughing, Sneezing, Headache or runny nose, which is worse for you? If it was me I'd say coughing.  B) How long has it been now Hangon? I bet Debbie still doesn't let you hold Mandy.  :eek: One good thing, you won't have to go to work, so play it on a little!  :frusty:

356150[/snapback]

I would say coughing...cuz it gives me headache B) ...4 days i have had this flu but the worse is over....i hope.

I dont have to go in to work since Mandy was born,i work from home on a part-time basis,debbie is the one who wanted to go back to work full time...which i think is cool cuz it gives me chance to practice at the local golf club....only its pretty hard to drive a ball 250yards with a 6 month old baby strapped to your back :huh:....but we do try..lol

356152[/snapback]

Awww *Chokes on medicine* The poor thing! Just make sure she's not going 250yards instead of the ball!

356150[/snapback]

I would say coughing...cuz it gives me headache :huh: ...4 days i have had this flu but the worse is over....i hope.

I dont have to go in to work since Mandy was born,i work from home on a part-time basis,debbie is the one who wanted to go back to work full time...which i think is cool cuz it gives me chance to practice at the local golf club....only its pretty hard to drive a ball 250yards with a 6 month old baby strapped to your back :jaw:....but we do try..lol

356152[/snapback]

Awww *Chokes on medicine* The poor thing! Just make sure she's not going 250yards instead of the ball!

356153[/snapback]

LOL i take her in her buggy TC....i dont use the full course just the driving range B)

Gosh, she's 6 months old already? :(

Time goes way too fast.

So has she or is she going through the "must stand up at all costs" stage yet?

356167[/snapback]

Yup in 2 weeks she will be 6 months :(

Hehe... must stand up,wont lay down,wont get dressed with out a fight :( ....if i stand her up on my legs she jumps up and down which after 10 mins gets a bit painful :lol:

Coughing, Sneezing, Headache or runny nose, which is worse for you? If it was me I'd say coughing. How long has it been now Hangon? I bet Debbie still doesn't let you hold Mandy. One good thing, you won't have to go to work, so play it on a little!  :(

356150[/snapback]

I would say coughing...cuz it gives me headache :( ...4 days i have had this flu but the worse is over....i hope.

I dont have to go in to work since Mandy was born,i work from home on a part-time basis,debbie is the one who wanted to go back to work full time...which i think is cool cuz it gives me chance to practice at the local golf club....only its pretty hard to drive a ball 250yards with a 6 month old baby strapped to your back :lol:....but we do try..lol

356152[/snapback]

356153[/snapback]

:( That was my reaction when i heard he was taking her to the golf club :(

If anything happens to my little girl Hang will get a 9 iron across the head,but i am sure he takes great care with Mandy :)

:lol: God knows how the guys put up with us gals, Debbie. Nah, by what he always posts Hangon seems a good dad. :(

Hello my friend..* hugs for Deb and Mandy *..how's things going..?

Saber01.gif

356537[/snapback]

:lol: :( :( Hey She_wolf!!!!!....long time no see...things are going great for the Hang family so i cant complain,well i could but then debbie would *Thwack* me hehe

Its great to see you here again debbie says hi mandy says blurrppp :) ...hows things with you and the family??...i hope everything is fine!! :(

Btw coool light saber thingy :(

so i cant complain,well i could but then debbie would *Thwack* me hehe

Little old me??? :( you bet your life i would!! you have nothing to complain about,i on the other hand have plenty to complain about but i will deal with you later :) :)

There was a young couple on the bus today with a little girl and they reminded me of you two so much! The man kept moaning about getting cool clothes and the woman was saying just you wait.... <_<- the kind of things you say here :dude: . The guy even looked like you in your photo, Hangon. :veryangry:

There was a young couple on the bus today with a little girl and they reminded me of you two so much! The man kept moaning about getting cool clothes and the woman was saying just you wait.... :dude:-  the kind of things you say here  :veryangry: . The guy even looked like you in your photo, Hangon.  <_<

357454[/snapback]

LOL i dont moan...well mabe a little but thats because i want my little girl to look cool :hug: ...i cant help it really its in my nature :wow:

I hope he did'nt look too much like me...i like to think i am one of a kind :hug:

Ah i see so he was on the handsome side of the men spectrum <_<  :wow:

357526[/snapback]

:hug: :hug: It is in fact quite scary actually seeing someone in real life that looks like someone online :veryangry: :o You sure do like yourself, huh?

*Must get dressed :dude: *

Ah i see so he was on the handsome side of the men spectrum <_<  :hug:

357526[/snapback]

:hug: :o It is in fact quite scary actually seeing someone in real life that looks like someone online :veryangry::dude: You sure do like yourself, huh?

*Must get dressed :wow: *

357527[/snapback]

LMAO dont worry i dont bite...well yes i do but then only debbie...so if you meet me on the street you have nothing to worry about :o

Ah i see so he was on the handsome side of the men spectrum :dude:  :o

357526[/snapback]

:) :wow: It is in fact quite scary actually seeing someone in real life that looks like someone online :veryangry: <_< You sure do like yourself, huh?

*Must get dressed :hug: *

357527[/snapback]

LMAO dont worry i dont bite...well yes i do but then only debbie...so if you meet me on the street you have nothing to worry about :o

357532[/snapback]

Debbie's like your guard or something... :hug: ...

*thwack* if you misbehave...

:)

Ah i see so he was on the handsome side of the men spectrum :dude:  :o

357526[/snapback]

:wow: It is in fact quite scary actually seeing someone in real life that looks like someone online :veryangry: <_< You sure do like yourself, huh?

*Must get dressed :o *

357527[/snapback]

LMAO dont worry i dont bite...well yes i do but then only debbie...so if you meet me on the street you have nothing to worry about :)

357532[/snapback]

Debbie's like your guard or something... :hug: ...

*thwack* if you misbehave...

:)

357534[/snapback]

Hehe yeah she would *thwack* the snot out of me if i dont behave on the street...and she has a left hook like mike tyson :hug:

:dude: Du hast diene bruder im Frankriech, ja?

357540[/snapback]

:veryangry: Er...thats german TC <_<

:veryangry: Du hast diene bruder im Frankriech, ja?

357540[/snapback]

<_< Er...thats german TC :dude:

357548[/snapback]

Ooops. :hug: I was heading towards Dutch for you... :wow: ...stupid translator thingy... :hug:

<_< Du hast diene bruder im Frankriech, ja?

357540[/snapback]

:veryangry: Er...thats german TC :wow:

357548[/snapback]

Ooops. :hug: I was heading towards Dutch for you... :o ...stupid translator thingy... :dude:

357549[/snapback]

Dutch is almost the same as german...but to answer your question yes my brother does live in france :hug: