Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

:P In her nickname? :) Maybe you could call Mandy that when she gets on STF.net. :P :P

:P In her nickname?  :) Maybe you could call Mandy that when she gets on STF.net.  :P  :P

339426[/snapback]

Yep Rikerchick(mandy) had Fluff-Foo fighter in her title here for a few weeks :) :) starwarstrooperpilot8ct.gif

I never got to know RikerChick that well.... :P ... I wish I did. Everyone seems to really like her- was she that funny everyone makes out?

I never got to know RikerChick that well....  :P ... I wish I did. Everyone seems to really like her- was she that funny everyone makes out?

339431[/snapback]

You would have really liked her TC,mandy was helpfull,friendly,kind,and just needed to type 3 words and she would have you falling out you chair laughing :P

I never got to know RikerChick that well....  :hug: ... I wish I did. Everyone seems to really like her- was she that funny everyone makes out?

339431[/snapback]

You would have really liked her TC,mandy was helpfull,friendly,kind,and just needed to type 3 words and she would have you falling out you chair laughing :)

339434[/snapback]

Yeah she was the best :P

Whaaa Fluff foo :P :) i remeber when RC,Gabri and me used to fluff foo your butt all over this site :P :) *day dreams*

Well, maybe if someone told her that she has a whole freaking thread devoted just to her, she may come back!........... :P

Well, maybe if someone told her that she has a whole freaking thread devoted just to her, she may come back!........... :P

339501[/snapback]

I already did tell her but i have no intention of pressing the matter and i am sure she has seen the thread.

That package should arrive today or tomorrow.

Mailed it monday. :P :P

That package should arrive today or tomorrow.

Mailed it monday.  :(  :)

339676[/snapback]

:dude: coool thanks Ed my old friend :lol:

Hangs log :..15:30pm

Not much to add today,we just got back from the out door swimming pool and are no getting ready to go to debbie's sister for her birthday (BBQ B)) so i means i cant drink cuz i am driving :tear: B) ...oh well i will just drink coke :pepsi: ..thats it really...The Hang family are enjoying life.. :wow:

End log: :flex:

Whassup my man! j/k

How is everything? Haven't been here for a while because of trips and stuff to do. Hope everything's ok. :lol: for debbie.

Whassup my man! j/k

How is everything? Haven't been here for a while because of trips and stuff to do. Hope everything's ok. :lol: for debbie.

340851[/snapback]

:) Hey WAB my old faster then warp speed posting buddy j/k :lol:

Things are going good little buddy :dude: ..i thought you had taken a trip into deep space or something you was gone that long :lol: ..anyway its good to see you back and debbie says thanks for the flowers :kisss:<--- from debbie not me :lol:

Hello. I thought you'd like to see some jokes. :lol:

Click For Spoiler
baby01.gif

parenting01.gif

parenting09.gif

parenting22.gif

sunday96.gif

sunday48.gif

I found them not long ago I could not stop laughing :lol:

Hello. I thought you'd like to see some jokes.  :)

Click For Spoiler

:lol: LMAO those are good TC :) ..i will have to show them to debbie later she will love them as well :lol: :dude:

Thanks sweetie :lol:

Hello. I thought you'd like to see some jokes.  :)

Click For Spoiler
baby01.gif

parenting01.gif

parenting09.gif

parenting22.gif

sunday96.gif

sunday48.gif

I found them not long ago I could not stop laughing  :lol:

341463[/snapback]

:lol: LMAO those are good TC :) ..i will have to show them to debbie later she will love them as well :dude: :lol:

Thanks sweetie :)

341465[/snapback]

You are welcome. :) :lol: *falls off chair* :)

Hello. I thought you'd like to see some jokes.  :lol:

Click For Spoiler
baby01.gif

parenting01.gif

parenting09.gif

parenting22.gif

sunday96.gif

sunday48.gif

I found them not long ago I could not stop laughing  :dude:

341463[/snapback]

*giggling* whaaa those jokes are very good xXTrekkieCaraXx :lol: the one about the the babby smiling is sooo Hang :lol: :lol:

I hope everything is going ok.

Something has happened for my boy which has left me in the air. so though loved I am stressed.

Hello. I thought you'd like to see some jokes.  :bow:

Click For Spoiler

*giggling* whaaa those jokes are very good xXTrekkieCaraXx :bow: the one about the the babby smiling is sooo Hang :hug::dude:

341491[/snapback]

Pfff yeah right :roflmao::hug:

I hope everything is going ok.

Something has happened for my boy which has left me in the air. so though loved I am stressed.

:) Things are going great angel family life is fantastic,i see things are going well for you too :yahoo:

HANGS LOG..:9:08am

:lol:...i have a hang over big time*holds head* last night me and debbie went to see the film "Kingdom of heaven" which was a very good film IMO.

After that debbie said did i fancy going for a drink and a game of pool,so we went to a pool bar near where we live and had more then one drink :bow: ..i just remember calling for a cab and thats it :lol: ....last time we went out for a drink and a game of pool debbie got pregnant :dude: ... *stops laughing* eeek mabe i should go check and see if she remembered her pill yesterday :dude:

*wipes sweat off forehead* nope she didnt forget thank god for that,speaking of babys i miss mandy,i woke up and the first thing i did was go look for my little girl then it hit me..she is at my moms :P i will pick her up soon :flowers:

Thats it for now debbie has just got up an called me something i shall not repeat here..lol its always my fault....The Hang is..what debbie said..lol :lol:

END LOG:

Morning Hangon! I'm glad *leans on spoon and fires milk at screen* :flowers: you enjoyed your night and you are in one piece :dude: :cops: :beer: :dude: :cops: :bored: :lol:

Morning Hangon! I'm glad *leans on spoon and fires milk at screen* :dude:  you enjoyed your night and you are in one piece  :lol:  :cops:  :beer:  :flowers:  :cops:  :bored:  :lol:

342643[/snapback]

:dude: Good morning to you to sweetie :lol: for the lady!!

Yep i had a good time last night which was well needed..lol

good thing checking the pill.

I hope you are ok, got any hair of the dog remedies for hangovers, I am going out with Rich tonight (cheer him up) and then back to his so I know I am going to be wasted, so help?

good thing checking the pill.

I hope you are ok, got any hair of the dog remedies for hangovers, I am going out with Rich tonight (cheer him up) and then back to his so I know I am going to be wasted, so help?

342721[/snapback]

No sorry angel i have no remedies for hangovers except one...dont drink :flowers: ..apart from that just go with the flow :beer: :dude:

VADER: "There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. You do not yet

realize your importance. You have only begun to discover you power.

Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength,

we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

HANG: "But dad i just want a big Mac"

Drinking water while also imbibbing takes off the edge of a hangover.

Part of the after affects from drinking happens because you are dehydrated.

So while enjoying your favorite drink, also have a glass of water.

There is a new product out that works really well. Its called "Chaser 2". You take 2 pills with your first drink and 2 more after your 6th drink.You absolutely will not have a hangover. I can attest to it. It works great with beer. Not so good with wine. I don't drink whiskey so I have no info on that. You can buy this at any GNC store.

There is a new product out that works really well. Its called "Chaser 2". You take 2 pills with your first drink and 2 more after your 6th drink.You absolutely will not have a hangover. I can attest to it. It works great with beer. Not so good with wine. I don't drink whiskey so I have no info on that. You can buy this at any GNC store.

342903[/snapback]

Sounds to good to be true.... Hmm i dont think they sell that here in holland Kor but i shall look for it when i go to the mall later :P

Thats the same thing my uncle told me last year at his wedding MB and i tryed it but it just made me feel worse :lol: :P

didn't drink too much, just half a bottle of bacardi breezer. (The large version) No hangover, but thanks for the cures. Instead just passed out with exhaustion next to baby, It's lovely waking up next to a person you love.

342903[/snapback]

Sounds to good to be true.... Hmm i dont think they sell that here in holland Kor but i shall look for it when i go to the mall later :P

Thats the same thing my uncle told me last year at his wedding MB and i tryed it but it just made me feel worse :lol: :P

342989[/snapback]

:hug: Maybe your body is just used to the toxins in the booze Hang. :P

342903[/snapback]

Thats the same thing my uncle told me last year at his wedding MB and i tryed it but it just made me feel worse :P :lol:

342989[/snapback]

:P Maybe your body is just used to the toxins in the booze Hang. :P

342995[/snapback]

IMO MB that would sound about right :P ...i didnt get the nick name DAN DAN THE VODKA MAN for nothing :hug:

;lol: Maybe your body is just used to the toxins in the booze Hang. :hug:

342995[/snapback]

IMO MB that would sound about right :lol: ...i didnt get the nick name DAN DAN THE VODKA MAN for nothing :P

343202[/snapback]

Dan the Vodka man? :P That's a bit different! :P