Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Hey dude.

What up?

Wear that Red Wing Jersey I sent you yet?

Happy to see all is well with the Hang Clan.

ED

347966[/snapback]

Hehe.. hey Ed my old friend :yucky: ...yup i wear it.. and er...so does mandy.. when i took her out of her bath yesterday i kimda forgot to get her bathrobe from upstairs so i used the jersey B) ..its one of a kind here in holland so i show it off when i have the chance B) ..thanks for sending it Ed...i will see if i can get you a typical shirt from Amsterdam :P B)

*Waves* Hello, how are you? How's little Mandy? *Does a little wave* Hope you all well :P

*Waves* Hello, how are you? How's little Mandy? *Does a little wave* Hope you all well  :yucky:

348338[/snapback]

B) Hey TC :P The Hang family are doing great...Mandy is growing by the day and Debbie is still a pain in the butt so..lol she will kill me for that but i dont care..today i am "Dan Danger"..lol.....as you can see TC i am still nuts but what do you expect when you are out numbered 2\1 by 2 crazy dutch girls B)

Dan danger huh.

Like living on the edge do you. :P

Glad you like the jersey.

Ok thats hockey whats next Detroit Pistons (basketball),

Detroit Tigers (baseball), Detroit Lions (american football) Or

Detroit Shock (womens Pro basketball) Thinking Deb.

Seeing you will be in the spouse protection program after

she see's what you said. :yucky:

Wishing you all well

ED

*Waves* Hello, how are you? How's little Mandy? *Does a little wave* Hope you all well  B)

348338[/snapback]

B) Hey TC :P The Hang family are doing great...Mandy is growing by the day and Debbie is still a pain in the butt so..lol she will kill me for that but i dont care..today i am "Dan Danger"..lol.....as you can see TC i am still nuts but what do you expect when you are out numbered 2\1 by 2 crazy dutch girls B)

348417[/snapback]

B) Glad to hear you're all ok and Debbie isn't *thwacking* too hard...You're not nuts, you're funny. :yucky:

Dan danger huh.

Like living on the edge do you. B)

Glad you like the jersey.

Ok thats hockey whats next Detroit Pistons (basketball),

Detroit Tigers (baseball), Detroit Lions (american football) Or

Detroit Shock (womens Pro basketball) Thinking Deb.

Seeing you will be in the spouse protection program after

she see's what you said. B)

Wishing you all well

ED

348437[/snapback]

LOL yup Danger is my middle name :yucky:

I love the jersy Ed B) ...Detroit Shock...like the name never heard that one before but then again we dont get much womens basketball here...shame B) *cough*..lol

From debbie :P

Glad to hear you're all ok and Debbie isn't *thwacking* too hard...You're not nuts, you're funny.

Debbie is always *Thwacking* me to hard but its all taken in good fun....hmmm debbie wouldnt agree with you,she says if you look up Nuts in the dictionary it says "Daniel" ..hehe

*hugs*TC for saying i am funny B)

You're so funny, you're nuts!  :P  :yucky:

348540[/snapback]

*Takes a bow* thanks i do try B)

You're so funny, you're nuts!  B)  B)

348540[/snapback]

*Takes a bow* thanks i do try B)

348541[/snapback]

*Chokes on orange juice* B) :taz: :partytime: :kid: :devil:

*Waves* Hello, how are you? How's little Mandy? *Does a little wave* Hope you all well 

348338[/snapback]

B) Hey TC B) The Hang family are doing great...Mandy is growing by the day and Debbie is still a pain in the butt so..lol she will kill me for that but i dont care..today i am "Dan Danger"..lol.....as you can see TC i am still nuts but what do you expect when you are out numbered 2\1 by 2 crazy dutch girls B)

348417[/snapback]

B) Glad to hear you're all ok and Debbie isn't *thwacking* too hard...You're not nuts, you're funny. B)

348450[/snapback]

Me and Mandy are fine but Hang on the other hand wont be after i just read this B)

Boys never learn,they like to do everything the hard way *pulls out stick* "Oh Hang baby could you come here for a moment" B)

*huggles* for TC and Odo B)

P.s Hang IS really crazy.

*Waves* Hello, how are you? How's little Mandy? *Does a little wave* Hope you all well

348338[/snapback]

B) Hey TC B) The Hang family are doing great...Mandy is growing by the day and Debbie is still a pain in the butt so..lol she will kill me for that but i dont care..today i am "Dan Danger"..lol.....as you can see TC i am still nuts but what do you expect when you are out numbered 2\1 by 2 crazy dutch girls B)

348417[/snapback]

B) Glad to hear you're all ok and Debbie isn't *thwacking* too hard...You're not nuts, you're funny. :)

348450[/snapback]

Me and Mandy are fine but Hang on the other hand wont be after i just read this B)

Boys never learn,they like to do everything the hard way *pulls out stick* "Oh Hang baby could you come here for a moment" B)

*huggles* for TC and Odo B)

348622[/snapback]

Like my friend Charlotte said to me- guys are ok until they are with others... B) ...

348338[/snapback]

:) Hey TC B) The Hang family are doing great...Mandy is growing by the day and Debbie is still a pain in the butt so..lol she will kill me for that but i dont care..today i am "Dan Danger"..lol.....as you can see TC i am still nuts but what do you expect when you are out numbered 2\1 by 2 crazy dutch girls B)

348417[/snapback]

B) Glad to hear you're all ok and Debbie isn't *thwacking* too hard...You're not nuts, you're funny. B)

348450[/snapback]

*huggles* for TC and Odo :)

348622[/snapback]

Like my friend Charlotte said to me- guys are ok until they are with others... B) ...

348641[/snapback]

LOL...i work alone...like my SWF name "Hang Solo".....SOLO being the word B)

Hello, Daniel! Sorry I haven't been in stf, but I have been very busy at work.

Hello, Daniel!  Sorry I haven't been in stf, but I have been very busy at work.

348837[/snapback]

B) B) ..its great to see you again Dawn B) ..i was worried you had left but i had a sneaky feeling you might be on some kind of navy excise and you had to keep it hush hush B)

Hangs log :09:20am

:hug: Debbie woke me up about 1hr with breakfast in bed cuz its my birthday..*starts to sing*..."Go Go Go Hang its your birthday...where gonna party like its your birthday" :hug: ..anyway from debbie i got TOS season 3 on DVD and something she will show me later :tribble: *cough*.. and from Mandy a dirty diaper..lol...nah i got a gold letter M for on my gold chain :bow:

Thats it for now..my msn is on red alert :flowers: ...the Hang is...chillin :hug:

:blush 2: Thanks admiralpeewee,Kor37,Tal shiar,Odie,Delta :flowers: ..you guys rock!! :tribble:

And a Big Thanks to TC :hug: :kisss:...i love that Tag you made for me :blush 2:

And a Big Thanks to TC :P :kisss:...i love that Tag you made for me :blush 2:

349525[/snapback]

:hug: You are very welcome, I am glad you like it. :hug: Enjoy the rest of the day, Dan. Here's a chears from me: :tribble::bow::flowers::hug:

And a Big Thanks to TC :hug:...i love that Tag you made for me :blush 2:

349525[/snapback]

:bow: You are very welcome, I am glad you like it. :hug: Enjoy the rest of the day, Dan. Here's a chears from me: :hug: :( :flowers:

349530[/snapback]

Like it?..i love it TC :P ...er no more drinks unless its coke or something like that...its only 19:15pm and i already have had one too many :P

5.gif

Thanks MB :tribble:

Like it?..i love it TC  ...er no more drinks unless its coke or something like that...its only 19:15pm and i already have had one too many :hug:

349558[/snapback]

LOL...so, hows the day been? Lots of pressies? One to keep you going- :tribble: - Dan The 'Danger' Man.

:flowers:

Happy birthday hun, Hope it is really cool or rather was really cool.

Like it?..i love it TC  ...er no more drinks unless its coke or something like that...its only 19:15pm and i already have had one too many :dude:

349558[/snapback]

LOL...so, hows the day been? Lots of pressies? One to keep you going- :dude: - Dan The 'Danger' Man.

:dude:

349572[/snapback]

LMAO the day was great TC..got plenty of gifts and got a little drunk :dude:

Happy birthday hun, Hope it is really cool or rather was really cool.

Thanks Angel it was cool :dude:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Old buddy

Old being the word 

have fun

LOL i anit that old Ed my old friend