Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Strong with the force i am..ooopss wrong show laughcont.gif ...i told you The Hang has the power....shame i cant use that power to put together that cabinet i bought

Hehehe good luck Dan and *to Debbie* don't try to twack him when he's doing it or else you might have a hand print on the wood B) B) :lol: :hug::hug:

Strong with the force i am..ooopss wrong show laughcont.gif ...i told you The Hang has the power....shame i cant use that power to put together that cabinet i bought

Hehehe good luck Dan and *to Debbie* don't try to twack him when he's doing it or else you might have a hand print on the wood  :P  :lol:  :hug:  :hug:  B)

337051[/snapback]

hehe thanks TC i think i will be able to build it :P ....debbie says she will *thwack* me anyway B) B) [/font]

Hey at least you can put a cabinet thing together I tried once and after 2 hours of trying to find board E I had to go get help from my sisters.

BQ tonight and fire works tomorrow I am going to a lake 45 min away from my house white sands and you can actually dive into it and not get covered in industrial waste!

RK

Hey at least you can put a cabinet thing together I tried once and after 2 hours of trying to find board E I had to go get help from my sisters.

BQ tonight and fire works tomorrow I am going to a lake 45 min away from my house white sands and you can actually dive into it and not get covered in industrial waste!

RK

337107[/snapback]

LOL well it took me half the day :blush 2:

HANGS LOG: 10:10am

:laugh: i was up most of the night with Mandy she was'nt in the mood to sleep,every time i layed her down she started to cry and when i picked her up she stopped...*scratch's chin* i think she is finding out that if she crys daddy will pick her up :rolleyes: :blink:

The girls are in the bath and i am eating some weetos while i read the latest posts at SWF,i am kinda on my own there for a few weeks while my partner in crime has a holiday :laugh:

Thats it the weather is crap but the Hang is....cheerful :blink:

Use the force my young Jedi.  :laugh:

337431[/snapback]

Hehe i cant....twisted by the darkside of the force i am,Hate,Anger,Fear are now my allys,only a fully trained Debbie with the force as her ally will defeat me :blink: :laugh: ..okkk i think i am really losing it :rolleyes:

The darkside is still part of the force. How can light be measured with out darkside to balance it.

Wow. That didn't take long; Mandy already has you trained. :rolleyes:

Wow. That didn't take long; Mandy already has you trained.  :laugh:

337493[/snapback]

:blink: *Does spock eyebrow*...hmmm i will let that one slip Ace since i have known you longer then today :rolleyes: :blink: ..joke but your right man she is useíng the old jedi mind trick on me,her mother has trained her well :laugh: :lol:

Later dude and take it easy B)

Hey, wives and daughters train the men around them; it's just a fact of history :blink: . Don't worry; that's not gonna hurt your bad boy rep :wink2: .

Take it easy, D. Hugs for Deb. :)

:lol:

Hey, wives and daughters train the men around them; it's just a fact of history :blink: . Don't worry; that's not gonna hurt your bad boy rep :wink2: .

Take it easy, D. Hugs for Deb. :)

337792[/snapback]

LMAO you said that not me Ace :look: ....hey the bad boy rep went out the door the minute my little bundle of joy was born :tear: :) ..*talks with deep voice* but its coming back :) :lol:

*Huggles* from debbie :hug:

It's good to see that you are all happy! :blink: Say hi to little Mandy *Does a little kid wave at Mandy*

It's good to see that you are all happy!  :) Say hi to little Mandy *Does a little kid wave at Mandy*

338014[/snapback]

Thanks TC the Hang family are happy :hug: ...Mandy is sat on my knee so i am waving her hand at the screen :) bet she thinks her dad is nuts..she would be right :blink:

:look::tear: :lol: for you cuz you have a sad mood smily... :lol:

HANGS LOG..:15:00pm

B) I just got back from the beach with Mandy and Debbie *wipes sweat of head*...its hot as hell here today and its forecast the whole of next week to be just as warm :)

I am just waiting to get in the shower as soon as deb is done then we are heading over to friends cuz its BBQ time :( hehe me a little piggy :P

Thats all today life is good on The Hang Ranch mom and baby are doing fine :)

The Hang says WAAAZZSSSUUUPPPPP :)

Use the force my young Jedi. 

337431[/snapback]

Hehe i cant....twisted by the darkside of the force i am,Hate,Anger,Fear are now my allys,only a fully trained Debbie with the force as her ally will defeat me :P ..okkk i think i am really losing it!!

337433[/snapback]

A fully trained debbie :) oh boy are you going to get :) and i was going to be sweet to you for the new banner in my siggy but now you have blown it :(

Hey, wives and daughters train the men around them; it's just a fact of history  . Don't worry; that's not gonna hurt your bad boy rep  .

Take it easy, D. Hugs for Deb.

See Hang.. Ace understands women!!

He has been trained well :)

*Huggles* B)

Wow you have a good lifestyle

B) i cant complain TC.

He has been trained well  :)

LOL well some men just roll over and lay down(no offence Ace B) ) but thats not me sugar :)

HANGS LOG..: 11:51am

The weather is hot again so i think i will take Mandy out in her push chair for a hour or 2.

I need to go buy some new clothes and mabe i might see something i like for Mandy even though we have enough baby clothes to last a life time :)

Not much else going on in the world of Hang to talk about,debbie is fine Mandy is fine and i am fine B) ...lol yep thats it The Hang is...floating :P

END LOG: :(

He has been trained well   :eekout:

LOL well some men just roll over and lay down(no offence Ace :wow: ) but thats not me sugar :laugh:

338780[/snapback]

:P lol. I'll just keep my comeback to myself :(

Besides, you don't see anyone thwacking me, do you? :P

Have a great week, Hang B) .

He has been trained well   :eekout:

LOL well some men just roll over and lay down(no offence Ace :wow: ) but thats not me sugar :laugh:

338780[/snapback]

B) lol. I'll just keep my comeback to myself :P

Besides, you don't see anyone thwacking me, do you? :(

Have a great week, Hang B) .

338866[/snapback]

LMAO it must be a good one if your keeping it to yourself B) ...to tell the truth i like the Thwacking :P

Thanks Ace enjoy your week to buddy B)

Opps nearly forgot..LOG UPDATE..

I was in the mall with Mandy today and i saw this cool tee-shirt,its a little to big for mandy but i had to buy it....only i am to scared to show to debbie....lol

The text on it is kinda... how should i put this *thinks* oh what the hell it says..."If you think I'm a little B.itch you should meet my mom"...lol well i bought it and later when deb see's it i am dead!!!

I was in the mall with Mandy today and i saw this cool tee-shirt,its a little to big for mandy but i had to buy it....only i am to scared to show to debbie....lol

The text on it is kinda... how should i put this *thinks* oh what the hell it says..."If you think I'm a little B.itch you should meet my mom"...lol well i bought it and later when deb see's it i am dead!!!

:P

:eekout:<----that's Debbie thwacking you :laugh:

:wow:

:(<----that's Debbie thwacking you :P

338925[/snapback]

:P LOL i know but i like to live on the edge :laugh: i dont think deb will ever let Mandy wear it :eekout:

You're asking for trouble, Hangon! I don't know about thwacking, Deb will be Hang-ing you!

Jesus wept daniel, are you looking to be sleeping on a doorstep???

made me smile though, if i had a littlun, i wouldn't mind my man buying it.

You're asking for trouble, Hangon! I don't know about thwacking, Deb will be Hang-ing you!

338928[/snapback]

LMAO good use of my name TC :wow::eekout:

I kinda sneaked off to bed early with Mandy and i thought i had pulled off something like "The italian job* the org not the crappy new film,but i woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and debbie was tapping her fingers on the side board so i knew the game was up,i was going to make a run for it but debbie had blocked my exit before i could even move starwarsobiwankenobi5id.gif (jedi powers)...she went nuts but then saw the funny side of it but she doesnt want mandy wearing..till she is bigger :laugh: :P

That was a close one Danny boy.

Any chance of us talking? Otr are you too busy adoring bubby.

I hope she is doing well, I did worry when she was in hospital, my boyfriend got to hearing all about that, at least he was holding my hand saying it was ok, I can't imagine what it was like for you and Debbie, I am glad you had each other.

Give little one a kiss for me and hugs and flowers from me to Debbie.

338928[/snapback]

LMAO good use of my name TC :( :laugh:

I kinda sneaked off to bed early with Mandy and i thought i had pulled off something like "The italian job* the org not the crappy new film,but i woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and debbie was tapping her fingers on the side board so i knew the game was up,i was going to make a run for it but debbie had blocked my exit before i could even move (jedi powers)...she went nuts but then saw the funny side of it but she doesnt want mandy wearing..till she is bigger :wow: :P

339095[/snapback]

I wondered what that noise was, now I know it was Debbie thwacking you. I could hear it all the way over here in the UK. B) j/k

You have to be careful if your trying to do an "Italian job", I find if I try it I often end up dangling precariously over the edge of a cliff. :P

When my niece was a baby if my brother in law did anything wrong he would always make sure he was holding my niece when he had to explain to my sister, he said that she couldn't hit him if he was holding a baby. Hehe, just an idea for the future. B)

Have a lovely day, *hugs* for You, Debbie and Mandy. :eekout:

338928[/snapback]

LMAO good use of my name TC B) :P

I kinda sneaked off to bed early with Mandy and i thought i had pulled off something like "The italian job* the org not the crappy new film,but i woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and debbie was tapping her fingers on the side board so i knew the game was up,i was going to make a run for it but debbie had blocked my exit before i could even move (jedi powers)...she went nuts but then saw the funny side of it but she doesnt want mandy wearing..till she is bigger :( B)

339095[/snapback]

I wondered what that noise was, now I know it was Debbie thwacking you. I could hear it all the way over here in the UK. :P j/k

You have to be careful if your trying to do an "Italian job", I find if I try it I often end up dangling precariously over the edge of a cliff. :wow:

When my niece was a baby if my brother in law did anything wrong he would always make sure he was holding my niece when he had to explain to my sister, he said that she couldn't hit him if he was holding a baby. Hehe, just an idea for the future. B)

Have a lovely day, *hugs* for You, Debbie and Mandy. :laugh:

339103[/snapback]

Hehe yeah she had that look like she could throw me off a cliff!!

Good idea i can use mandy as a human shield..lol

Have a lovely day as well Delta debbie sends her love and hugs from mandy as well :eekout:

I hope she is doing well, I did worry when she was in hospital, my boyfriend got to hearing all about that, at least he was holding my hand saying it was ok, I can't imagine what it was like for you and Debbie, I am glad you had each other.

Give little one a kiss for me and hugs and flowers from me to Debbie.

We all worried cuz the Dr's gave her bad odds but she has my blood and in my family its in our dna never to give up!!

*huggles from debbie*

Sweet!  :)  :P  :)  :P Get the boxing gloves on, Mandy!

339109[/snapback]

:) yeah Mandy has been trained in the art of Fluff-Foo fighting......*spits coffee everywhere*...fluff foo hell i havent heard that for a long time...sorry i was thinking about a friend who had that in her title :hug: :P