Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Which Greek Goddess Are You?

The guys have their greek god test so we should have a greek goddess test too.

Greek Goddesss Test

My results

YOU ARE APHRODITE

Animal: Dove

Color: red

Aphrodite is the beautiful goddess of love and passion. She is one of the most influential of the Greek gods, constantly being prayed to or asked for help. She is also a troublemaker, getting involved in all sorts of love triangles. Aphrodite is the Goddess that all young girls pray to, to bring them the man of their dreams.

Aphrodite is admired and sought after for the freshness that she represents. She often dives into situations that seem appealing without thinking the results through, but can usually charm herself out of any sticky situations.

Aphrodite formed from the sea foam, emerging as an adult from the ocean.

Thanks RC, I was wondering if they had one for Goddesses.

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

Animal: Deer

Color: Silver

Artemis is the huntress, the twin sister of Apollo, sun god. Artemis is often associated with the moon. She is beautiful, with wolf-like eyes.

Artemis loves the wilderness and all wild animals. She is a protector of small children. She is the goddess of the hunt, of wilderness, of nature. She uses a silver bow and shoots silver arrows

YOU ARE PERSEPHONE

Animal: Bear

Color: Green

Persephone is the goddess of the harvest, and the cycles of nature. She begins her life as a wild and impetuous maiden, running off whenever she wishes. She is the daughter of Demeter, goddess of nature, of harvests and the cycle of nature.

Persephone, wild child, decides to run off with Hades, god of the underworld. After a while she realizes the underworld is not where she wishes to live. Hades wants to keep her for himself in his dark home. Persephone's mom argues with Hades but Hades refuses to budge. Finally, Demeter brings end to fertility, and Hades gives in and releases his bride. Persephone still has to return to Hades for a portion of each year to honor the marriage. This is when winter comes to the world.

Persephone represents the cycles of life, the fairness and beauty of nature, the fact that winter comes each year but that spring is always soon to follow.

Hmmmmm I really have something for the Underworld...

I'm also Artemis! Cool! I'm happy with that. :naughty:

I am Astarte and it actually fits me.

My Animal is the Horse

My color is Pink

Astarte is the goddess of gardens, of fertility, of nature and order. She loves animals of all shapes and sizes and helps protect them. She is associated with the moon.

Astarte is very caring. She is prayed to if a woman wishes to become pregnant, or if a pet owner wishes health and happiness for his or her pets. She loves gardens and meadows.

My results:

YOU ARE ATHENA

Animal: Owl

Color: Blue

Athena is one of the most powerful goddesses in Greek mythology. She was born from the head of Zeus. Zeus - father of all gods, and Metis - the titan of wisdom, had conceived a child. Zeus was worried about this child becoming more powerful than he was. He had the pregnant Metis turned into a fly and ate her. However, he later developed an incredibly powerful headache. He asked another god to bash him in the head to cure it, and out popped Athena, fully armored.

Athena is one of the most courageous of the Greek Goddesses. The city of Athens was named after her - a place of civilization, beauty, strength. Athena was the protectoress of the weak, the patron of warriors, the one who looked after women and children. She always liked to reason her way through an argument, but if she had to defend herself with weapons, she was extremely skilled. She was both independent and nurturing.

Athena is very good at crafts, and is most fond of pottery, spinning and weaving. She is the goddess of wisdom, and is usually represented by the wise owl.

What an interesting test... :( :tear:

YOU ARE DEMETER

Animal: Cow

Color: Light brown

Demeter is a mother figure, one of the most "reachable" goddesses. She is a goddess of fertility and crops, associated with grain and bread.

Demeter's daughter Persephone was stolen by Hades. Furious, Demeter caused the natural crop cycle to be disrupted until Hades finally returned her daughter.

Demeter is strong and loving, willing to do what has to be done in order to protect her loved ones.

Sorry, I'm already a Muse, Calliope. I began as a single Fountain Nymph but increased to 9 separate individuals, all patrons of the Arts and Sciences. My special interest is in Epic Poetry. My 8 sisters are Clio, who specialized in History, Erato, in lyric and Love Poetry, Euterpe in music flute playing, Melpomene in tragedy, Polyhymnia, in sacred song, Terpischore in dance, Thalia in comedy and Urania in Astronomy.

YOU ARE HERA

Animal: Peacock

Color: Gold

Hera is a goddess of strength and power. She is both beautiful and intelligent. Although at first an unwilling bride to the great Zeus, ruler of the Gods, she soon became a strong partner in that marriage and well respected by all of the gods. She is the earth goddess, representing fertility. She watches over the crops, the flocks and herds of animals.

Hera represents all stages of womanhood - from the nervous young bride, to the wife that gains strength, to the woman in childbirth.

Hera's life hasn't been easy. Zeus is not an easy man to live with. Hera has her bouts of jealousy and can be vindictive, but Zeus is the cause for both of these emotions. Hera does the best with what she has, and is respected for that.

Ummmm... the god's test is in another thread I think....

you can take it anyways...

YOU ARE HERA

Hera is a goddess of strength and power. She is both beautiful and intelligent. Although at first an unwilling bride to the great Zeus, ruler of the Gods, she soon became a strong partner in that marriage and well respected by all of the gods. She is the earth goddess, representing fertility. She watches over the crops, the flocks and herds of animals.

Hera represents all stages of womanhood - from the nervous young bride, to the wife that gains strength, to the woman in childbirth.

Hera's life hasn't been easy. Zeus is not an easy man to live with. Hera has her bouts of jealousy and can be vindictive, but Zeus is the cause for both of these emotions. Hera does the best with what she has, and is respected for that.

Ummmm... the god's test is in another thread I think....

you can take it anyways...

YOU ARE HERA

:rolleyes: WEAR, do you know what test you took and did you even read the results?

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

Artemis is the huntress, the twin sister of Apollo, sun god. Artemis is often associated with the moon. She is beautiful, with wolf-like eyes.

Artemis loves the wilderness and all wild animals. She is a protector of small children. She is the goddess of the hunt, of wilderness, of nature. She uses a silver bow and shoots silver arrows.

Okay I am having an eww reaction cause Artemis slept with McHenry and he was like her relation ewww

Sorry, I'm already a Muse, Calliope. I began as a single  Fountain Nymph but increased to 9 separate individuals, all patrons of the Arts and Sciences. My special interest is in Epic Poetry. My 8 sisters are Clio, who specialized in History, Erato, in lyric and Love Poetry, Euterpe in music flute playing, Melpomene in tragedy, Polyhymnia, in sacred song, Terpischore in dance, Thalia in comedy and Urania in Astronomy.

And your mother was the Titaness Mnemosyne, who was also the personified goddess of Memory. And father was Zeus, ruler of the Olympian Gods. And you have a child by Apollo, named Linus. Your husband's name is Oeagrus, by whom you had another child, named Orpheus . :eek: I like mythology, what can I say?

My trouble with the test was that there were a few questions I had trouble answering since I could pick two answers equally(and not really want to pick one over the other)

Like for instance the first question... I really liked the sun drenched meadow of wildflowers, but the roses are also equally as great (matter of fact, I have the best of both in my garden..wildflowers planted amongst my roses). And a quiet evening at home sounds equally great to me as a walk in the woods, or writing is as good as tending my garden. <_< :nono: See why I said difficult???

so... with that said I could either be:

YOU ARE ASTARTE

Animal: Horses

Color: Pink

Astarte is the goddess of gardens, of fertility, of nature and order. She loves animals of all shapes and sizes and helps and protects them. She is associated with the moon.

Astarte is very caring. She is prayed to if a woman wishes to become pregnant, or if a pet owner wishes health and happiness for his or her pets. She loves gardens and meadows.

or....

YOU ARE ATHENA

Athena is one of the most powerful goddesses in Greek mythology. She was born from the head of Zeus. Zeus - father of all gods, and Metis - the titan of wisdom, had conceived a child. Zeus was worried about this child becoming more powerful than he was. He had the pregnant Metis turned into a fly and ate her. However, he later developed an incredibly powerful headache. He asked another god to bash him in the head to cure it, and out popped Athena, fully armored.

Athena is one of the most courageous of the Greek Goddesses. The city of Athens was named after her - a place of civilization, beauty, strength. Athena was the protectoress of the weak, the patron of warriors, the one who looked after women and children. She always liked to reason her way through an argument, but if she had to defend herself with weapons, she was extremely skilled. She was both independent and nurturing.

Athena is very good at crafts, and is most fond of pottery, spinning and weaving. She is the goddess of wisdom, and is usually represented by the wise owl.

Actually I like both of the results...no complaints, well aside from the fact that Astarte's color is pink (ick! not a favorite of mine much at all!!! Personally, my favorite color is green)

In the past, I have taken these personality quizzes and I either come up being Athena or Artemis :eek:

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

Artemis loves the wilderness and all wild animals. She is a protector of small children. She is the goddess of the hunt, of wilderness, of nature. She uses a silver bow and shoots silver arrows.

YOU ARE DEMETER

Animal: Cow

Color: Light brown

Demeter is a mother figure, one of the most "reachable" goddesses. She is a goddess of fertility and crops, associated with grain and bread.

Demeter's daughter Persephone was stolen by Hades. Furious, Demeter caused the natural crop cycle to be disrupted until Hades finally returned her daughter.

Demeter is strong and loving, willing to do what has to be done in order to protect her loved ones.

Wow! This is real close to my personalty. <_<

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

YOU ARE ASTARTE

Animal: Horses

Color: Pink

Astarte is the goddess of gardens, of fertility, of nature and order. She loves animals of all shapes and sizes and helps and protects them. She is associated with the moon.

Cool. :(

YOU ARE ATHENA

:bow:

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

Not that I have any business being a Goddess, but I am Artemis. That's fine by me, I relate more to the female than to the male. (I don't see how you can relate to men yet worship a goddess! :) )

YOU ARE ARTEMIS

Lol, yeah, that was a big surprise! :)