Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Security, Engineering, Science Or Command?

Which position would you take?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which position would you take?

• Security/Tactical
    • Engineering
    • Science/Medical
    • Command/Control

I think Red suits me the best... I pick command, though I would like to spend a short stint as a Security officer.

That's a tougher choice than it should be..I feel that I could excel in any of those fields..I would probably be better at Command or Tactical..I can see myself as an excellent Tactical Officer so that is what I voted for..

Almost exactly the same as ST. Command is easily my first choice, but I'd want to get there through the position of tactical officer.

I'd be most likely be looking at a science position. I might get at slim shot at an enginneering position. I'm not in good enough shape to be in security and I don't think I'd be qualified for command right away.

You guys ready to be surprised by what I'm going to say? if yes....

Click for Spoiler:

I'm sorry to disapoint you. I'd probably do really well as a tactical officer (being that IT'S MY JOB!) but I'd go for command.

You guys ready to be surprised by what I'm going to say? if yes....

Click for Spoiler:

I'm sorry to disapoint you. I'd probably do really well as a tactical officer (being that IT'S MY JOB!) but I'd go for command.

Wow, I so shocked, Jim! :wub:

Engineering interests me the most. I'm very into quatum physics, classical physics, etc, and I REALLY want to go to GA Tech. I'd also had an excuse to wear gold, (one of Tech's colors) everyday!

I'm probably best suited for Medical/Science.

In the Medical speciality, I'd get to check out all the alien species - fascinating. And blood and guts don't bother me. A Science speciality would allow me to investigate a variety of things, and I'd be able to go on more away missions.

I do like to tinker with mechanical and electronic objects and have been known figure out how something worked to fix it (my CD player, for example). So maybe, I'd find a niche in Engineering.

Then again, Command does have its appeal...

Humm, how can one decide????

Ok, I'll go with the Medical/Science specialties.

Security for me. I would protect my captain with all the strength I have. :wub:

I cannot stand being under anyone. I would have to in command or I would just die.

This is sort of random, but the other day when funny when my best friend, another friend, and I were all on the phone, and my best friend was saying he wanted to rule the world, and naturally I did too. he said he would be king, but I wanted an empire. We ended up having a kingdom, but then he wanted his girlfriend to be queen. I did not want to be second to her though. I argued so much over a game... it was funny...

I would choose science....I don't know what in science..something related to astronomy.

I picked engineering, but really if i could it'd be engineering/science (because science and engineering merge in some areas). Engineering more for designing and testing starships, i don't like getting dirty :lol: . And maybe command as a secondary option, cause i won't want some ditz telling me how to design a ship :look: (i would be out knowing what's done to a starship, i need SOME action after all :laugh: ).

I went with command,my place is on the bridge i like to be where the action is,i have a little scotty in me so engineering would be my second choice :P

Security. Professional butt kicker. Oh yeah, I'd enjoy that. Samurai.gif

209629[/snapback]

Hey, RC! I'll be on your security team! Tho I don't know much about "butt kicking" :hehe: That samurai dude looks pretty awesome! B) Give me a phaser rifle and let's rock and roll!! B)

I could do almost anything because of my treats, but I would say command because I can keep a cool head and think out everything I do before I do it. Well... at least everything but homework.

I could probably fit somewhere in command, engineering or even security...but my place would most definately be science. Especially that is what my chosen path in school has been and my career goal is focused in science(especially Chemistry & Physics)

Science Officer all the way!

Though in my Trek community "club" I'm the Transporter Chief, only because Science Officer was already taken (by my sister)

I would have to say command, but get there through Science/Medical, which i'm good at.

I picked command because i find it hard to take orders, but am great at giving 'em, i've been noted for my leadership skills in previous jobs and courses, its always on my references..

I would like to be be honest. There is not one person here who would die to be in the command position. To be in control a a ship like Sisko or Kirk would be indeed a great honor indeed.