Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

What's On Your Keychain?

I'm just bored, starting a new fluffy thread. I have a blue and grey dolphin keychain.

Mine has a pentacle, a Vulcan IDIC, an Egyptian scarab, a 2" long "scorcerer's sword" looking thing, a 1/2" "yin-yang" symbol, a tiny bell- oh, and some keys.

Just get my keys....hmm ok i have a breezer bottle opener,a playboy bunny,and a nail clipper on my keychain,i hate haveing long nails :dude:

I have a little plastic teddy holding a sign saying "I'm loved".

Three years ago my bag was stollen mobile phone, house keys, all my girly bag junk. I was really upset. :dude:

We had to have the house locks changed and my family got me the key ring to put on my new keys. Poor old ted looks really bashed now but I won't get rid of him. :wow:

The Company key

House door key

Luckyrabbitpow

a Chinees Water Dragon tail

And My Audi 80 2.0E carkey

:dude:

I have keys on my keychain.

:wow: Sorry, I couldn't resist! :dude:

Since I don't have anything on my keychain, which is basically a keyring with four keys on it, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not creative when it coms to key rings.

I'm just bored, starting a new fluffy thread. I have a blue and grey dolphin keychain.

I have a kind of hook or latch on mine. When I am not using the keys I hook them into the belt look right above my right hip pocket. I've been doing that for about 20 years now. I remember my then girlfriend took them and hooked them to her pants the same way I do and she complained that they were too heavy and she could never do that. I myself don't even feel them there anymore lol. The only way I know they are there sometimes is by hearing them jingle together.

The only other thing, aside from my keys that I have on there is a P-38 can opener that I carried with me when I was in the Army and used it to open my cans of food when I didn't have MRE's

These are P-38's for those that have never seen one...

733.jpg

I have a Star Trek key chain.It's the Command Insignia from the Trek movies. On that keychain I just have my keys and remote lock/unlock for my car..

I have keys on my keychain.

B) Sorry, I couldn't resist! B)

Since I don't have anything on my keychain, which is basically a keyring with four keys on it, does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm not creative when it coms to key rings.

What with having a ST keyring?

At least that's what I want to have some day, though it must be Borg related, of course! :borgqueen: :hug: :blink:

Well, right now I have a glass heart in several colors, a Titanic memoriable and the keys to my Mom's house, if a day that I shall visit her and she hasen't come home yet. Of course she do know then I want to visit her.

On my other keychain I have a green and flat rock which it stand Norway on around the picture of Norway, and I have a crystal with a ship in, besides the key to one of my bikes and the keys to my appartment.

:force:

Alot of keys for places I don't live at, a plastice lizard, a Swiss Army knife, a pair of fold away scissors, keys for cars I don't own anymore.

Do you EVER wash your keychain? :hug: Smell it :force: Now go wash it!

Thre crest of my school,keys, the logo for the NYPD,a power puff girls keey chain and a CSI magnifying glass

i just added a dried catstail to it :force:

Three keys. One for our house, one for our apartment and one for my grandmother's house.

Then... a "Starfleet Academy" sign made of metal, a little TNG communicator and a small heart that says "Jean-Luc" on it. :force:

Ummmmm car and house keys, a lobster, ummm a metal thing that has a moose and says Canada on it, a ford keychain, a mercedes keychain, a swiss army knife with my dad's company logo on it, a mini flashlight, another swiss army knife, a keychain I got from the police department. On my other set of keys I have just one car key and a ford keychain...

i wish i had tinadolls head added to it!

I've got a leather key fob with the name of the dealership where I bought my car, remote door lock control, car key, extra car key, key to my old house... this one's cool, it's leopard-spotted so I keep it even though I don't use it, house key, official Ford Mustang kay blank, key to my old job that I occasionally fill-in at.

I also carry these clipped to my belt loops. It's so much easier when you've got your hands full with baby things.

I have a tendency to keep keys I don't use anymore. I have all the keys for every car I've ever owned. I keep a backup key ring with all my main keys and some extras as well. That one has a Ford Mustang keyfob, keys to the '66 Mustang, an additional key blank, another work key and an old house key.

Then I have an extra set of Mustang keys, a mini copy key for my old job, mailbox keys for my business mailbox and keys to our family's vacation house.

You can see why I don't carry them all with me! :force:

Hmm, lemme take a look. Not surprising, really, a Department of the Navy challenge coin, Piggly Wiggly card, Jewel-Osco prefered card, Sam Goody card, keys for the S-10, the Tahoe, the house, my gun locker, my cigar locker, my two other lockers containing materials I do not wish to discuss, office keys, a D-ring, and a Navy lanyard.

Well, to answer this I have to confess to being inefficient in the management of keys.

---the insignia of the of my homebuilder on the keyring with my housekeys

---a whistle ( for protection) on a keyring which had my old apartment keys

---two keys, including my office key on a ring attached to a wire that slips over my wrist

---the enblem of the University of Georgia on a set of keys containing other work-related keys

( it was a gift form my sister over 20 years ago)

---the door unlock/trunk open device on the ring with my car keys.

Generally, I leave the whistle behind. And merely count to make sure I have four sets of keys before I leave to go to work. Gloriously inefficient!

Besides my keychain I just have the car keys, house keys, key's to my parents house, Fry's card and pepper spray.

I got a thingey of Disney on it and my MP3player since its small size.But I got2 big chains on my jeans as well and I usually  connect my keys to that one :)

Two big chains? :) :thumbs:

hahahaha yes u know those HUGE things,skaters and all wear.Ill make a photo of it and put it up here oki?

:)

I have house keys, car keys,work keys and several keys that I have no idea what they are for..... :)