Who's the best Captain?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best Captain?

• James Tiberius Kirk (AKA Jim)
    • Jean-Luc Picard
    • Benjamin Lafayette Sisko
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • Jonathan Archer

I vote for Sisko... even though this is blatantly going to be either a Kirk or Picard victory. So... er... pictures:-

Click for Spoiler:

Captain Kirk

320x240.jpg

Captain Picard

320x240.jpg

Captain Sisko

200x150.jpg

Captain Janeway

320x240.jpg

Captain Archer

240x320.jpg

Edited by Lt. Evans

:lol: :tear:

Mhm, one of my fave Jean-Luc pics... :lol:

Erm... where was I... right! The best captain...

Jean-Luc :wow: :wow:

I can't vote for anybody else. I mean, he's just great, wonderful diplomat and also a "soldier", if he has to be one.

He's just... amazing. :wow:

Kirk for me..Although I do like Picard..Given a choice I will always pick Kirk over Picard..

Crane shots. Flying leg kicks. Ordering the Enterprise to target his location... how could you not pick Kirk?

I voted for Janeway she managed to get her crew home and did not have Star Fleet to rely on to help her for most of the way. She managed to bring two crews together and make them like a family. I just think that she was a really great Captain who handled a really bad situation very well. :rofl:

Captain James Tiberius Kirk of the starship Enterprise NCC-1701. TOS fan that I am, he rules! Besides, how can I resist anyone who breaks the PD constantly!?

:assimilated: I voted for"Kirk" if he can't settle things diplomatically , he would with a phaser, torpedo , or his fist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: KIRK,KIRK,KIRK,KIRK :) Guess i like kirk..lol which i do he is the man :blink:

Archer has pushed Janeway out of the lead for me. I had my reservations at first but he has really shown some depth lately. The other captains had the federation and its history behind them. Archer has had to make it up as he goes and he has shown he will do anything to save humanity (even risking his own humanity)

Why won't anyone follow Sisko...? I'd trust him more than any other captain. He lead fleets of ships! I'd follow him through the wormhole to fight the dominion in nothing but a shuttle craft. Kirk is definetly a close second though.

Edited by Lt. Evans

Jean-Luc Picard / 1st

James Kirk/2nd

Ben Sisko/3rd

Kathryn Janeway/4th

John Archer/5th

Why won't anyone follow Sisko...? I'd trust him more than any other captain. He lead fleets of ships! I'd follow him through the wormhole to fight the dominion in nothing but a shuttle craft. Kirk is definetly a close second though.

199923[/snapback]

Exactly. He's the only one who had a romulan murdered just so they would join sides with the Federation and not the Dominion...He was also an excellent father figure...

I like Kirk a lot, but Archer now is just so cool I had to vote for him. He's the most kick-*buttocks* Captain since Sisko! :blink: