Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What role do you think you play?

My role is the crazy chick with the colorful text who reads everybodys personal logs.

Any thoughts on the 'Days the Doctor Dwells in...'?lastresort.jpg42.gif

My role is the crazy chick with the colorful text who reads everybodys personal logs.

I thought it was sex symbol :P

:clap: Well I didn't know I was thought of as a sex symbol by anyone, but I'll take it. :P :clap:

Any thoughts on the 'Days the Doctor Dwells in...'?

I like your log, read every entry, my only thing with it is it's hard to find the actual log in all those pictures. :bow:

Please don't anyone take it personal if I don't reply to your log, I promise I do read each and every entry.

I guess I'm the phlosopher of the group. I will take the postings of other people, say what they really mean if you take their thoughts to their natural conclusion, and ask "Is this right?" Most of the time people realise they were saying something that, after they thought a little more about it, they probably didn't know they were saying.

I thought it was sex symbol :P

:clap: Well I didn't know I was thought of as a sex symbol by anyone, but I'll take it. :P :clap:

Any thoughts on the 'Days the Doctor Dwells in...'?

I like your log, read every entry, my only thing with it is it's hard to find the actual log in all those pictures. :bow:

Please don't anyone take it personal if I don't reply to your log, I promise I do read each and every entry.

Your signiture pic wears skin-tight leather! What the heck do YOU think you are?

Your signiture pic wears skin-tight leather!  What the heck do YOU think you are?

LOL That's my Mara Jade outfit, my favorite Star Wars character. In her most popular picture she's wearing a black leather outfit and her lightsaber.

Although I do really, really love black leather. :P

Click for Spoiler:

Mara Jade

mara_jade.jpg

I would probally the resident Womens freedom fighter

Click for Spoiler:

Who else gets to argue with the Republican voting right wing men on Kronos

I don't know what role I take. All I have done is introduce some new members and try and find the trek.com'ers a new home after the shutting down of the Lounge.

I guess I am on of the collective and I guess by putting in all of our imputs we make it what it is. I don't think it is us singularly that makes a place somewhere that is healthy and nourishing as this place is, but rather what weas a collective group put in, the way in which we all club together and help each other. If no body did that. This place would die.

I'm not sure. I guess I would say i'm the quiet girl in the corner. I tend to read more than I post but in the last few weeks I have started posting a lot more. :P

woah! crickey! have a go at this feelar!!!!

this thing could tear through the Australian rainforest faster than you can say "crickey!!".

oh @$#% i lost the little tacker.

LOL That's my Mara Jade outfit, my favorite Star Wars character. In her most popular picture she's wearing a black leather outfit and her lightsaber.

Although I do really, really love black leather.  :eekout:

Click for Spoiler:

Mara Jade

mara_jade.jpg

WOW in black leather and a shaven head..and a lightsabre i think i am in love..lol j/k :roflmao:

:laugh:

:rofl:

I'm the court jester, class clown< somebody is afraid of the clown), comic relief, and drama borg...sometimes headboard, trying to be soul mate, and mostly just the guy that sticks his foot in his mouth, I've been called crude, pig, slick, a lier, sometimes a friend by a few< thanks guys

I guess I am on of the collective and I guess by putting in all of our imputs we make it what it is. I don't think it is us singularly that makes a place somewhere that is healthy and nourishing as this place is, but rather what weas a collective group put in, the way in which we all club together and help each other. If no body did that. This place would die.

That's a good answer. I was thinking something along that line. We all have a part to play.

TrekZone - Notice the same last names

The Unicorn Hunter

The Crocodile Hunter

I am the one they call the Doctor.....

The one who traverses both infinity and eternity, and adventures amid the flows of space, time, and all the others within the infinite-dimensional realm....

A man who lives a life of danger

To everyone he meets, he stays a stranger.... :eekout:

:roflmao: Also the one who claims to be the 42nd regeneration of Doctor Who.....lastresort.jpg42.gif