Sign in to follow this  
SolarWind

Do You Look Like Yourself?

I'd like to think so, but according to countless people I've looked just like Molly Ringwald since I was about 14. Boy I get sick of hearing "Has anyone told you you look just like that girl from Pretty in Pink?" 83533.gif

I think I look like myself. I do not actually know what that is supposed to mean..'Do you look like yourself?'

Ok I may be way off (tell me if I am SW) but I took the question to mean is there anyone else you look like (like the way people tell me I look like Molly Ringwald). Don't tell me I'm the only person here who gets told they look like somebody else. :P

I think I look like my self but sometimes people say I look like Harry Potter. I really don't want to look like Harry Potter! :P

BTW RC. I know what you mean.

Edited by thedoctor

i think im me. but who knows. i was once told i look like a young arnold schwartzenegar, when he was young, and when i was young. i didnt think so but hey who am i to argue, i just wish i had his money. i also was told i look like jeff burton, again i wish i had his money.

I'm perrty sure I look like me  :naughty: B)

This is too funny :P :dude::laugh:

When I was younger a couple of people told me I reminded them of Goldie Hawn.

As to looking like other people. I saw one of my baby pictures and a picture of my Dad. He couldn't have disowned me.

I look like me, but I have my dad's picture in my office at work, and people mistake him for Ozzie Davis!

I look like me, but I have my dad's picture in my office at work, and people mistake him for Ozzie Davis!

UM, Mjham, is that good or bad? :P

I think I look like myself. I do not actually know what that is supposed to mean..'Do you look like yourself?'

Yes Sman, I do :P Very much so.

Today I look like a cross between Sheena of the Jungle and Worf on Prozac, not good people. :unsure: Gotta go chase down my dinner :theforce:

I'm pretty sure I look like myself. I just assume that if there is another one of me out there somewhere then they look like me, lol. J/K I'm not really that conceited. Have you been watching Mirror Mirror by any chance?

I think it's a pretty straight forward question. Other people don't seem to be having a problem with it. :bow:

While slightly off topic, I have been fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of someone who bore a more than uncanny resemblance to myself. I was in the Phoenix airport

wandering around, and I saw this person who could have easily been mistaken for me. I tried to follow, but ended up loosing him. An extroardinary find!