Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Bridge design

What federation ship has the best bridge?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What federation ship has the best bridge?

• Enterprise NCC-1701 (TOS)
    • Enterprise NCC-1701 (TMP-TSFS)
    • Enterprise NCC-1701-A
    • Enterprise NCC-1701-B
    • Enterprise NCC-1701-C
    • Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    • Enterprise NCC-1701-E
    • Defiant
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise NX-01

That's a tough one TM..I like most of those bridges..But in the end I went with Enterprise NCC-1701 (TMP-TSFS)..That was a neat looking bridge..

I liked the Defiant's bridge. I don't know why. but my ideal bridge would be a serious nerve center. Anyone remember what the Super Star Destroyer's bridge looked like in Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi? I'd have it like that.

The Enterprise E bridge for me since the Enterprise E is my fave ship. I just like the design, I can't exactly say why. The bridge of the Enterprise D would be my second choice. It looks so... familiar. I could live there. :andorian:

Mrs. Captain Picard

The NX-01, Enterprise D, Enterprise E. Those are my top 3, I love the rustic look of the NX-01, the Enterprise D has a very homely feel to it, peaceful sort of like the Federation, Enterprise E well I love the colour and the fact its TNG too :andorian:.

Partly because I am most familiar with it and partly because I find it easier to understand, I voted for the Enterprise D bridge.

Wow, I'm surprised that the Voyager bridge is doing so well. I always thought that bridge lacked organization. To this day I cannot picture it in my head to any great detail. it's just to "messy" in my opinion. I like a simple design best but also one's that look modern. I really like the Enterprise-E bridge. It looks fantastic. But I find it a little unoriginal. So I voted for the Nx-01 bridge because it looks absolutely fantastic, it is original compared to the standard LCARS look and although it has a strong tactile sense and so many little intracate details, it still has a simple layout.

Wow, I'm surprised that the Voyager bridge is doing so well.

It isn't really doing that well of you look at in total numbers. 5 votes out of 26. I myself voted for the Enterprise D.

i was just thinking about that!

any way if i could shoose any ship i would choose....

THE DELTA FLYER

[power rangers music] go go flyer gooo! [/power rangers music]

i went for the Voyager bridge, it was very "open" and i think that all current models of Akira have this bridge..

Best Bridge Designs of ENTERPRISES!

---------------------------------------------

1. NX-01

2.ENTERPRISE ("TMP"-"TSFS")and ENTERPRISE("TVH"-"TUC")

3.ENTERPRISE-D and E

4. Voyager

5. Time Ship Relativity ("a FUTURE STARFLEET STARSHIP")

======================================

:P :P :laugh: :P

I liked Voyagers bridge the best, followed closely by TOS Ent. I like how Voy. has a sense of unity with all the other stations...like the Ent-D a lot of stations were in the wall...there are those on voyager as well, but it is set up to point at the viewscreen instead of the captian...