Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's log

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log 13"

Lt. JG. Merina

Assistant Medical Officer

USS Reaent

Personal Log-Mission Related

Today, when I was in sickbay, Deb, Brian, and I talked about what we did over our shore leave. I told them that I did find my parents and that they were patrolling the Cardassian Neutral Zone on the USS Harman, which I couldn't believe when Deb told me that they were near by. I also told them about my mother's incident aboard the USS California. Then I told them that I got a message from Captian Michaels that I had got a promotion to Lt. JG. I was so suprised.

End Log

The joy's of summer college days will soon pass. I'll be glad too, even though today is the second day of class. I have three lame, but interesting classes: Pre-Algerbra, English, and College Reading Skills.

One Word: HELP!!!

Cowley County Community College. It's a very small college. Today I got out of my last class at 4:30ish, it was quite interesting.

On to other news...

Singer Ray Charles has died, further details will be brought up.

Friday and Saturday I will be in Topeka attending a wedding.

Here it is my dear friend's: "Pittykitty's Sky Harbor Aegis Log" #3

As Ensign Pavilion walked around sickbay to make sure teverything was in order, she was wondring what was going to happen. Will she have a part in i or not? She'll just have to wait and see.

"Well everythings in order." said Mimi. She left sickbay and headed down to the midway. When she got there she saw a good majority of the crew and civilians there. After thinking of what she was going to do, she went and sat down.

Not to long after she sat down, Rear Admiral Meve stepped up to the podium and said, "This evening an event which has taken place for centuries will be held here for only the second time in this station's history." Mimi walked over to where everyone was gathering and stood in front.

After standing there awhile, seeing Lt. Commander Hawke take the postion as Chief Executive Officer of the Aegis, Captian Nick Ayers take command of the Aegis, Rear Admiral Meve take command of the sector, it hit her of what will become of her. The next thing she heard was Dr. Victor Images yell, "Hey, can I have another beer." All she could think was, "Oh no!"

When the ceremony was done, Mimi ran back to sickbay and sat at Sheepy's desk crying. Then she saw Arthur Dent come in with Images, partially drunk. She greeted him and took his scans. The rest of the night was history.

The End.

I am almost done with two of my college courses. Thank you! Thank you! It seems to me that no one hardly ever writes in my log. When they do it's when I have something good to say or when it's my birthday. I'm probably the least of everybody's problems. I know trivia rank isn't all that good and the same goes for my post rank. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe I should start some kind of poll or something.

I know this is completely stupid to say and ask:

If you like me, PM me or even post here.

Thanks!!

Hello PK ! Please don't feel bad, not many people post in my log either..I think it's more a question of time than anything else..BTW, your rank looks fine to me..You answer trivia questions each week..You're doing good IMO.. :laugh:

Rank doesn't matter, just enjoying your time on the board matters. :laugh: And I like you, I always read your log, every entry. :laugh:

Thanks, you two.

My bestest friend, who got married, is back from her honeymoon. Now I have to wait for her email to show up. Knowing her it'll take a while.

I am almost done with two of my college courses. Thank you! Thank you! It seems to me that no one hardly ever writes in my log. When they do it's when I have something good to say or when it's my birthday. I'm probably the least of everybody's problems. I know trivia rank isn't all that good and the same goes for my post rank. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe I should start some kind of poll or something.

I know this is completely stupid to say and ask:

If you like me, PM me or even post here.

Thanks!!

Yeah i like you as well,and i read your log but was never sure if you wanted me adding to it but i just wanted to say you shouldnt feel so bad about post counts and triva points, its like RC said its about haveing fun when your here :blink: :blink:

Hey, pk.

I don't always have time to reply to everyone's logs, but I like ya! :blink: You're a great member. Like the others said, just have fun. :blink:

Hello, PK! Count me in as one who likes you. I was a camp counselor some years ago. I also spent a summer in the BWCA of Minnesota with the Boy Scouts. Yeeoouch!! Deer flies are nasty. Noseeeums are blood thirsty little devils! I had fun, otherwise.

Click for Spoiler:

Boundary Water Canoe Area - wilderness area on the border with Ontario.

:laugh:

Summer college class(es) end soon and college starts soon. I know you all are going to be missing me, but I will try to get here as much as possiable.

Last week of college summer school. Then I meet real college in a few weeks. I still have to get the rest of my stuff. But that shouldn't take too much time. Next week the BPCF Band performs. (joy) Well, that's it for now. Later.

I'm done with college courses for the summer. I have a few weeks before school starts for the summer. Then school starts Aug. 19. I move in the 17. Orientation is the 18. The first few weeks of school are going to be pretty busy. I can tell, because of the schedule they sent me today. This is going to be somewhat fun. Talk to ya'll soon. Bye.