Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's log

"Pittykitty's Reaent Logs" #12

As the Merina stepped off the Starbases transporter, she looked around to see if she could find someone who worked there to stay in a visitor's quaters for eight days until she found her parents. Then she could relax.

As she went down the starbases corridor and into the lobby, she went to a desk and asked, "Do you have an avalible room." There at the desk sat a lieutant and the lieutant replied, "Yes we do. Just a few things to know... ummm... name, rank, and ship." "Oh, okay. Merina, Ensign, and USS Reaent." Merina said to the Lieutant, with confusion. "Oh, by the way, this message came for you from your CO and if you'll follow me." said the Lieutant. "Thanks." she said, as she followed the Lieutant.

When she got to her quarters, Merina put her things down and went over to the communications area of the room. "Computer, begin message." Merina said. "Mom and dad. Made it back to the Sol System. See you soon. Merina." as she ended the message. "Computer end message and send it to the USS Plain." Merina told the computer. "Message sent." replied the computer.

She didn't like sending messages out, because you don't know who might read them. Then she remembered the Lieutant gave her a message chip from Captain Michaels. "Well, let's see what he has to say." Merina said with little emotion. The screen opened with Michaels at his desk, "Merina, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before you left the ship, but you are hereby promoted to Lieutant Junior Grade. Your pip is waiting for you here back on the Reaent, when you get back from shore leave. Michaels out." Then the screen went blank. "Wow!" Merina thought, "Promoted to Lt. j.g. this is a good day."

Now with a new promotion and the wereabouts of her parents, so to speak, she now can relax and reflect.

The End.

Click for Spoiler:

TRACK RULES!!!!

I'm out of school with not much to do. Awards ceremony tonight and grad. practice tommorrow. Sunday GRADUATION!!!! :)  :)  :)  :thumbs:  :)

Congrats Pitty!

If you go to Sonic and order Route 44. If it tastes weird they probably stuck a lime in your drink. That's what happend to me today, when I told my mom that I wanted a Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper and a lime, bad combo.

Summer courses are getting closer. Plus the good thing about that, three of my courses got cancelled. I'm so happy about that.

(Note: don't ask me how old i'll be.)

The thing that annoys me the most is when people put a space between pitty and kitty.

It's one word people: pittykitty.

NOT PITTY KITTY!

I already said it in Party Loco, but,,,

Happy Birthday! :grin: Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you all! Now I get to start summer college courses next week. Hope it is fun. I will be there for 4 weeks from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. My summer courses that I am takeing will be English, Pre-Algerbra, and College Reading Skills. This is gonna be a whole lot of fun.

"Pittykitty's Sky Harbor Aegis Log 2"

Ensign Mimi Pavilion

Assistant Medical Officer

Sky Harbor Aegis

Personal Log

When I was told by the Admiral to transport the dead body over to the USS Pandora's Box, I didn't know what to expect. What was I to do? I mean I'm away from I know, I'll probably never see Earth again. Who knows. Then all of a sudden I have to take care of patients. One of them had a broken arm, when I saw the blood I collapsed from it. I didn't realize that Dr. George and one of the nurses had rused over to help me to a nearby biobed. Then, of course, I woke up after I had collapsed. Dr. George and I discussed that I would be expecting more of this. I rolled over and threw up. I was thankful that he had a bucket there, so I wouldn't make to big of a mess on the floor. There is still a lot more to be done.

"Pittykitty's Sky Harbor Aegis Joint Log 1" w/ cheatle

As the blaring alarms went off, Mimi did not know what was going on. Several times she called to the Control Tower to see what was going on. Then Fred finally answered saying, "Come on up to the Tower, Doctor." After analyzing the information a plan came to to take the body and transport it to the Pandora's Box.

Then Fred says "Doctor, head down to sickbay and ready the El Aurian body for transport to the Pandora's Box, and take Cheatle with you." "Understood." replies Mimi. They head down to sickbay to ready the dead El Aurian.

Cheatle then follows mimi down to sick bay, "Mimi do you think this is going to take long"? Mimi says,"I don't know." Mimi and Cheatle get into the TL and Cheatle says, "Sick bay," the TL takes them down to sick bay and stops with a ding. Mimi and Cheatle walk into sick bay over to the Dead El Aurian body and prep it for transprotation.